Random Politics & Religion #34

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #34
Random Politics & Religion #34
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 133 134 135
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-07-26 09:12:57  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Apparently Cohen not only taped himself talking to Trump, but he also secretly taped a conversation with CNN's Chris Cuomo after assuring him that he wasn't recording. He straight up says that the payment to Stormy was made on his own and with his own money.

The dude's a weasel. My guess is that these other tapes are going to do more damage his own reputation than anyone else's.
You need a different word. Weasel has been synonymous with lawyer for centuries.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-07-26 09:15:08  
By Viciouss 2018-07-26 09:16:08  
Seems to be the perfect lawyer for Trump, they definitely deserve each other.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-07-26 09:19:10  
Candlejack said: »
Her opponent, a current Retardlican incumbent, actually tries to demean and belittle her at every turn. Meanwhile, she just continues to plow ahead

This is so meta that I don't even know where to begin.

the incumbent is Democratic Caucus Chair Joe Crowley, whom she defeated in the primary, has tried and continues to try to demean and belittle her every chance he has, for her inexperience and not showing up for debates etc. He is running against her again as a third party candidate.

the "retardlican" Anthony Pappas hasn't even actively campaigned, and because the 14th has a Cook Partisan Voting Index of D+29 and contains six registered Democrats for every Republican, his bid is considered a long shot... wikipedia

here is the only news article I could find on him anthony_pappas

he doesn't even have a wikipedia page... but you should probably check your closet and under your bed anyways, you know how bogeymen are...
[+]
By fonewear 2018-07-26 09:31:19  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Candlejack said: »
Her opponent, a current Retardlican incumbent, actually tries to demean and belittle her at every turn. Meanwhile, she just continues to plow ahead

This is so meta that I don't even know where to begin.

the incumbent is Democratic Caucus Chair Joe Crowley, whom she defeated in the primary, has tried and continues to try to demean and belittle her every chance he has, for her inexperience and not showing up for debates etc. He is running against her again as a third party candidate.

the "retardlican" Anthony Pappas hasn't even actively campaigned, and because the 14th has a Cook Partisan Voting Index of D+29 and contains six registered Democrats for every Republican, his bid is considered a long shot... wikipedia

here is the only news article I could find on him anthony_pappas

he doesn't even have a wikipedia page... but you should probably check your closet and under your bed anyways, you know how bogeymen are...

I checked he doesn't even have a FFXIAH account...so he doesn't exist to me !
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-07-26 09:33:47  
and it's not just me who couldn't find out very much about pappas....

"there is little evidence that Anthony Pappas has begun actively campaigning: The New York Post could find no campaign website or Facebook page, nor does it appear he has filed any paperwork yet with the Federal Election Commission to begin raising money." NYP

nypost

lol but yes cj you should both fear him and vehemently attack him every chance you get... he's obviously a demonic space reptile disguised as an elderly professor... who as far as I can tell has never even mentioned his opponent.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-07-26 09:36:37  
I'm not even sure CJ exists as far as I can tell someone that insane only exists in psychology journals. As examples for case work...
[+]
By fonewear 2018-07-26 09:43:14  
Also the thought of CJ voting means we need to fix voting requirements. It can't be working as intended.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-07-26 09:51:37  
fonewear said: »
She also might be a vampire let's take a look:

Idk, I think she's pretty hot, if you can overlook all her terrible ideas. (not this picture obviously)
[+]
By fonewear 2018-07-26 10:27:52  
Siren.Mosin said: »

Idk, I think she's pretty hot, if you can overlook all her terrible ideas. (not this picture obviously)

I need an ancestry DNA test to make sure she is 100% latino. I don't like hybrids.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-07-26 10:29:50  
[/spoiler]

What terrible ideas? I see some impractical ideas but no terrible ones.

By fonewear 2018-07-26 10:31:10  
I looked it up she is Puerto Rican I wonder if she knows Jenny from the Block.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-07-26 10:32:04  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
[/spoiler]

Ok we shall pass the "free stuff" bill onto Chanti. Let you pay for all the free ***.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-07-26 10:33:05  

Abolishing ICE for one. But the sum quantity of all her impractical ideas create a terrible mess.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-07-26 10:58:42  
What terrible ideas?

she's obviously clueless.

I submit proof:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-07-26 10:59:46  
Occupation of Palestine??? this chick has drank the kool-aid...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-07-26 11:08:30  
Housing isn't a human right.

A job should never be "guaranteed".

I can control my weapons just fine. An 'assault' weapon isn't really a thing.

'Mobilizing' against climate change is so incredibly vague it's ridiculous. I would be open to concrete ideas in this area.

Rav mentioned ICE.

Most importantly she knows absolutely nothing about the middle-east, but is more than happy to tout the party line of 'Israel bad!'. I'm actually pretty confused by the recent obsession in the media with vilifying the Israelis. They're the only sane people in a completely insane region. someone tell me what the end-game is on this one.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-07-26 11:08:51  
Occupation of Palestine??? this chick has drank the kool-aid...

Middle East is like...totally hot...but I heard there is good shopping in Dubai !
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-07-26 11:09:44  
someone tell me what the end-game is on this one.

I'm serious, I don't get it.
By fonewear 2018-07-26 11:10:36  
But she is a woman and a minority the Democrats wet dream !
By Viciouss 2018-07-26 11:13:50  
someone tell me what the end-game is on this one.

I'm serious, I don't get it.

There is no endgame, Israel will continue to be supported by the US as it always has and the war will never end. The rhetoric might change but nothing on the ground will. The Palestinians will continue to push for a 2 state solution and Israel will continue to refuse.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-07-26 11:23:36  
Viciouss said: »
Israel will continue to be supported by the US as it always has and the war will never end. The rhetoric might change but nothing on the ground will. The Palestinians will continue to push for a 2 state solution and Israel will continue to refuse.

that's all pretty apparent. what I'm questioning is what the media has to gain from trying to paint the Israelis as aggressors, when that has never been the case.
By Viciouss 2018-07-26 11:28:31  
Israel has plenty of instances where they were indeed the aggressors, whether its launching preemptive rocket attacks or sending the tanks in. There are no innocent parties over there, its a clusterfuck.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-07-26 11:32:41  
OH *** VIC IS ONE OF THEM!!!

/putsonhistinfoilhat
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-07-26 11:41:27  
Bullet points aren't normally the best way to communicate complex platforms but apparently 280 characters is now an acceptable way to disseminate policy so wtf matters anymore.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-07-26 11:49:59  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Bullet points aren't normally the best way to communicate complex platforms but apparently 280 characters is now an acceptable way to disseminate policy so wtf matters anymore.
That bullet point poster is not of Ocasio-Cortez's making.

It was out together by Fox.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-07-26 11:53:21  
So it seems that long before Cohen decided to flip, Trump ghosted him big time.

Michael Cohen sent up flares, but Trump never came to help
CNN

In all fairness the ghosting started right after the election and I fail to understand why it took Cohen so long to figure it out.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-07-26 12:05:29  

I know. It's a general problem with overdistillation of any idea more complicated than "for" or "against" and it's not exclusive to fox news. Also,
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-07-26 12:09:26  

Fox is running her out there like she is a big wig Democrat that is taking over the party and her views are the views of the entire party, where in reality she is just a radical outlier that has taken on an apprenticeship to Bernie Sanders and will probably lose to the incumbent who is running on that 3rd party ticket. She will go right back to being a nobody that gets a book deal.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-07-26 12:23:14  
More stated need a sore looser law.
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 133 134 135