users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » FiringRange- ls for RNGs and CORs
FiringRange- ls for RNGs and CORs
First Page 2
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-05-13 11:17:18  
Just putting this out there, even though this subforum is quite dead ;)

Forming a sideshell for RMEA RNGs and CORs to gather and do events together. This is not something meant to replace your main LS- but a chance for high end RNG and COR talk, as well as gathering to try out RNG strats on NMs not usually known for that method.

My hope is to gather enough people so that we can have a good time as well as accomplish some things, and leave a trail of bullets in our wake.

Obviously, having other jobs at our disposal will be crucial, but I would like everyone who joins to have a RMEA COR or RNG. Its not an elitist move- I just want membership to consider their shooting jobs their Main job, what they put their love into.

If interested, hit me up in game.

-Cele
[+]
By Afania 2018-05-13 11:39:42  
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
Just putting this out there, even though this subforum is quite dead ;)

Forming a sideshell for RMEA RNGs and CORs to gather and do events together. This is not something meant to replace your main LS- but a chance for high end RNG and COR talk, as well as gathering to try out RNG strats on NMs not usually known for that method.

My hope is to gather enough people so that we can have a good time as well as accomplish some things, and leave a trail of bullets in our wake.

Obviously, having other jobs at our disposal will be crucial, but I would like everyone who joins to have a RMEA COR or RNG. Its not an elitist move- I just want membership to consider their shooting jobs their Main job, what they put their love into.

If interested, hit me up in game.

-Cele

Omg a cor only ls pew pew and parse all things, So want =<

(Brb sending a clone)

Free bump
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-05-13 11:44:14  
bring Afania over and I'll sack ya on the spot! ;)
By geigei 2018-05-13 11:46:01  
I can see how after a run, all gather around the fire, pull out their guns and start polishing.
[+]
By Afania 2018-05-13 11:57:59  
geigei said: »
I can see how after a run, all gather around the fire, pull out their guns and start polishing.

My guns are rusty because it's not used often enough :(
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-05-13 11:59:14  
first LS event: Driveby on all SMN burn shells. Load up Ramuh with a belly full of lead.
[+]
By Afania 2018-05-13 12:02:37  
Is it really possible to form a serious pew pew ls? The population of serious cor and rng is low enough that it could be hard.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-05-13 12:12:42  
Afania said: »
Is it really possible to form a serious pew pew ls? The population of serious cor and rng is low enough that it could be hard.

My hope is to end up with around 10-14 people with a good mix of jobs, but people that care the most for their RNG or COR. Yes, probably a bit optimistic, especially on a small server like Leviathan, but its something I've wanted to do for almost a year now.

In addition, I don't intend this to be someone's MAIN shell, but a side project for discussion and events now and then. I don't wish to run a full-time shell nor take away members from current shells on Leviathan. But I would like to gather good people who take their shooting jobs seriously and see what's possible.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-13 13:21:54  
If I didn't think I would hate being on Leviathan I would be apart of this.
By fonewear 2018-05-13 13:23:19  

On Asura it would be very easy to do this. But most people too busy mercing and trolling.
 Asura.Zeroburning
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Zeroburning 2018-05-13 13:50:44  
XD polish the gun after every kill if it wasnt so dead I would go back to levi
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-05-13 14:59:36  
Back just a couple years every shell was a ranger shell.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-05-13 15:37:46  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
DirectX said: »
I regret I missed that period of FFXI.

...sadly so did I...at least in terms of having a geared RNG then.
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-05-13 16:03:44  
Bump agreed!
 Shiva.Eightball
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Eightball 2018-05-13 16:49:37  
i'd join if it were on shiva.
By Afania 2018-05-13 17:09:51  

These days every shell is a corsair shell so it's the same!
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-05-13 17:25:43  

For real.... I dont want to be the one to point his out. COR bandwagon is twice as strong as bluwagon ever was.

Not as many shouts asking specifically for cor, so it's not full blown panic mode yet. and they don't typically want 3 cors per fight... but yeah... everyone is on this corwagon with savage blade last stand and leaden salute all being (too?) good.

Cor is doing way more damage than a support job should ever do. I didn't say that.
[+]
By Afania 2018-05-13 17:35:32  

For real.... I dont want to be the one to point his out. COR bandwagon is twice as strong as bluwagon ever was.

Not as many shouts asking specifically for cor, so it's not full blown panic mode yet.

I play cor like 10% of time, most of the time I just let someone else take the cor spot, lol.

Besides ranged strat triple shot JA reset, stacking multiple cor isn't particularly efficient, unlike back in BLU days it's more ideal to have 2, or smn days that we need 2 to 3 SMN.

With how dead ranged strat is there just aren't enough demand in the job market since melee pt needs 0 to 1 of them.
 Cerberus.Tacothecat
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Tacothecat 2018-05-13 17:43:39  
time to merge all servers into 2 servers. asura and everyone else, wouldn't mind beefing up my rng some
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-05-13 19:16:50  
...did I mention this was an endaround to boost Leviathan numbers?
 Leviathan.Sidra
user: Sidra
By Leviathan.Sidra 2018-05-13 19:18:46  
Go Cel, master server recruiter!!!
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-05-13 19:28:19  
Leviathan.Sidra said: »
Go Cel, master server recruiter!!!

haha I'd probably chase off more than I get.
 Bismarck.Rosalee
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Rosamimi
By Bismarck.Rosalee 2018-05-13 19:57:55  
Aw maaaan, wrong server for me.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [736 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Fiddle
By Leviathan.Fiddle 2020-05-19 01:20:10  
You know where to find them buddy ,’:)
 Bahamut.Minimuse
サーバ: Bahamut
user: grumpette
By Bahamut.Minimuse 2020-05-19 04:27:51  
Since Fiddle necrobumped this thread...

Celebrindal and Afania are all on Bahamut now. They are all in Inquisition alongside other heavy duty CORs and RNGs like SimonSez and Minimuse. The strongest COR I've seen is my dear friend Weeew, one of the officers of MidGuardians.

The most some of us we have done together is Muse, Cele and Weeew saluting Zerde with True Flight and Wildfire spam.

Cele, just for fun, why don't you form a Bahamut COR RNG support LS? It' will give some of our KC RNGs like SimonSez and Minidiva a chance to actually play KC RNG in endgame content. It will bring other LSes on Bahamut closer together whilst we learn from each other.

We all have different playing styles. I don't number crunch as well as you, Afania and SimonSez. I simply balance assets (too many assets!) with strategy and Zen. Feeling out when to bend and when to push back whilst observing adversary weakness and strengths. Some how, the maths work in my favor, except when Oseem is involved.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-05-19 04:32:55  
So that explains why they all + each others posts, linkshell buddies unite!
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-05-19 05:58:57  
Draylo said: »

we have a tendency to cluster around good ideas. Btw, @Capuchin, always a spot open for ya if you wanna join the fun(speaking of other strong shooters who constantly like each others' posts!)- while nothing formal yet, we do have some strong shooters who like to screw around together :)
 Bahamut.Minimuse
user: grumpette
By Bahamut.Minimuse 2020-05-19 08:11:46  
Draylo said: »

We also argue too but share the same Marine Stewpot at the end of the day.

The way language and perspective works, sometimes I think we are mostly on the same page, except the way we spell color/colour or the way we rock lockstyles.
[+]
First Page 2