Dreadnaught Recruitment Is Open.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Dreadnaught recruitment is Open.
Dreadnaught recruitment is Open.
 Bahamut.Minimuse
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: grumpette
By Bahamut.Minimuse 2019-07-28 21:25:34  
Asura.Chaostaru said: »
First Iv ever seen someone requesting a ranger to have a gandiva. The usual response is "put that toy away and pull out a real weapon."

Hugs Cousin Chaostaru <3

Welcome to Dreadnaught Science Lab.
We love to explore novel ways to blow things up.

Empirically yours,
Science Officer Minimuse
[+]
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
サーバ: Leviathan
user: kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2019-07-29 05:44:15  
Bahamut.Shozokui said: »
We're collecting Epeo RUNs and Idris GEOs like pokemon cards guys.

Get it now before we're closed up. Huge plus if you have a geared ranger (AF/Relic +3, Gastra, Gandiva). We have been wanting to do more shooty things, let's fill those ranks.

Cheers to shooting things! It's a fun thing to do!
By gazzerl 2019-07-31 02:30:48  
Shozo dieing to get a decent rng in the ls
[+]
 Bahamut.Shozokui
user: Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-08-01 18:42:30  
Hey guys,

Most of you already know that DN is a high end linkshell with it's fingers in all current content in the game. Usually the people we seek to recruit are already geared and experienced. We're opening our doors for newer and returning players who want to specifically learn more about playing White Mage in endgame scenarios.

You will learn interesting techniques such as:

• Maximizing Bar Spell potency to greatly reduce status effects

• Maximizing Cure Skin for both single-target and AoE scenarios

• MP efficiency and management

• Non-yagrush techniques to minimize difficulty in yagrush-enhanced scenarios

• Increasing efficiency of cross-party healing

• Properly managing spell GCD and heal/-na priority

• Efficiently dealing with high damage intake scenarios

• Dealing with the game's outdated spell casting mechanics and riduclousness

You will learn how to heal in the following contexts:

• Dynamis [D] (Melee, Mage, Ranger) Burn Styles

• Aeonic Content (Melee, Mage, Ranger) Burn Styles

• "Speed Run" Content

• Master Trial Content

As a group, we will be providing assistance with key gear requirements and advice/assistance on producing adequate funds through acceptable means (Nothing shady). With these skills and gear, you will be able to heal all endgame content and instances with ease.

The only commitment required is as follows:

• No healbot / cureplease to automate your duties

• No line-crossing lua functions that automate your duties

• Accept criticism without taking it to heart. White Mage is probably the most difficult role to play in an 18man, ergo why it's the most botted. It's important to diligently analyze feedback and utilize it to the fullest effect.

• Actively work on a Yagrush prior to outfitting your DD roles with other REMAs

• Respect everyone's time limitations

• Expect to fail sometimes. It happens, healing is very challenging due to silly game client restrictions

We are not elitists and have assisted countless players in optimizing their jobs and play styles. Everyone is very friendly and willing to offer any advice or assistance they can. Some of our strongest members today were returning players only 1 year ago. I strongly welcome anyone to come learn from a group of very strong and articulate mages.
By Tigarion 2019-08-01 23:23:15  
Hey Shozokui,
I recall your LS's humble beginnings a year prior, and now your group is almost as good as Lex's crew. As a former applicant, I am no stranger to rejection and failure, so I would like to apply once more for this new opportunity. Unfortunately, I can only offer you /NIN as a subjob because I do not feel good about playing WHM without contributing to the team's DPS -- it also helps me stay awake.

By choosing yours truly over other applicants, you can expect the following from me:

• A non-REMA, non-master WHM with all spells learned

• Fastcast/Cure-Potency/idle sets with DT built-in

• Use of shortcuts addon for cross-alliance healing

• The coveted Fusion skillchain property

• Limited playtime and high expectations

• Custom add-on's to automate my weapon skills

• Excessive banter and WHM DPS sh*t-talking (self-moderation available for a small fee)

• Bonus! A sexy captain's voice for your Discord needs

While I do not expect your LS to adopt an elitist mindset, I do expect you to reimburse my server transfer fees by fully-financing my Yagrush and Gambanteinn (Progress: 0%). Do not delay, your future dungeon WHM slave is one click away. =)

Disclaimer: Unless the top LS here wants me first.
[+]
 Bahamut.Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-08-02 00:56:13  
Tigarion said: »
almost

Almost? Damn
 Bahamut.Suph
user: Suph
By Bahamut.Suph 2019-08-02 02:19:00  
Almost?! Damn
By Shichishito 2019-08-02 03:26:35  
Mostal!?
YouTube Video Placeholder
By Tigarion 2019-08-02 09:03:05  
Pardon me, Shozokui, but I could not determine if you were paraphrasing my entire post or quoting a single word without context here.

I recall your LS's humble beginnings a year prior, and now your group is almost as good as Lex's crew.

In the event of the latter, I must dock your LS style points for resorting to SMN burns during your inception, and Inquisition's use of non-verbal communication gave my bladder a most favorable impression. Also, I might be (read: most likely am) butthurt over how I was rejected after your LS switched to melee burns; however, I have since doused my Gridarvor in gasoline and tempered my conventional DPS ego. Blessed is the one who can taper healing.

In the event of the former, I presume I have been rejected and hope we can keep in touch as professionals. I will be staying productive and learning a new instrument, so look forward to my sad violin music during your next recruitment drive.

Sincerely,
Unemployed but ambitious SMN WAR WHM

Shichishito said: »
Mostal!?
Not Mostal. My ego is smaller, but I am probably twice as handsome.
[+]
 Bahamut.Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-08-02 09:33:31  
Dearest Tigarion,

In the event of the latter, I must dock your LS style points for resorting to SMN burns during your inception, and Inquisition's use of non-verbal communication gave my bladder a most favorable impression.

Ooouch, getting out'd for being SMN burn kiddies. What's that saying when someone gets caught cheating... "It was just a little bit, and we only did it one time."

You may be surprised how hard Reisenjima HELMs are with no regal neck CORs, no Honor March bards, no Yagrush WHMs, no burtgang plds, no Epeo runs, and only 1 Idris in the family. So we had to be cheesy kids for our first aeonic :( :( :( Then again, we did kill Zerde with mages from Day 1, so maybe we're not Chester Cheetah over here after all???

Fun fact, we never killed Kirin with SMNs, something always went wrong lol. Lost like 4 or 5 pops because something always went wrong. We only killed it melee. VODs still exist of us killing Kirin and WoC melee in our first aeonic run.

Also, I might be (read: most likely am) butthurt over how I was rejected after your LS switched to melee burns

I know man, it sucks we couldn't continue. We just had to move on once we slowly got caught up on the OP REMA grind. :( Don't worry, we stilled SMN burned in low man context to help people with the off helm here or there all the way up until December. Though the strategy died, we kept it alive in those memories.

Unemployed but ambitious SMN WAR WHM

Such is the factory worker who got replaced by the machine. Tis a rough existence. :(
By Tigarion 2019-08-02 19:28:48  
You may be surprised how hard Reisenjima HELMs are with no regal neck CORs, no Honor March bards, no Yagrush WHMs, no burtgang plds, no Epeo runs, and only 1 Idris in the family. So we had to be cheesy kids for our first aeonic :( :( :( Then again, we did kill Zerde with mages from Day 1, so maybe we're not Chester Cheetah over here after all???

Fun fact, we never killed Kirin with SMNs, something always went wrong lol. Lost like 4 or 5 pops because something always went wrong. We only killed it melee. VODs still exist of us killing Kirin and WoC melee in our first aeonic run.
Our aeonic stories are otherwise identical, so I would put my previous LS in the same boat. We have otherwise been playing catch-up with the first-generation victors, and I have nothing but the upmost respect for them. I will give you credit for your Iroha MT strategy; however, when comparing LS's, I still find Inquisition to be more cleaner, coordinated, and skilled as a group. Take it with a grain of salt if you do not like an outsider's opinion.

Such is the factory worker who got replaced by the machine. Tis a rough existence. :(
I know right? I actually do share your distaste in Cureplease and automation tools. However, I have also played WHM for eons and am now starting over on a new server. If I came across as too flamboyant and needy, then guilty as charged. This is what I am like and the above conditions are exactly what it would take to play WHM for you guys. Good luck with your search, mister.
By Afania 2019-08-02 20:07:02  
almost

Almost? Damn

Appearantly you need to recruit more tarus for fashion points Shozo....Your LS SS last page only has TWO tarus, unacceptable.

Lex has mama xiu x2, chief, piko, Wes, Baniak(who equals to 10 tarus by himself), Tozi, 10m...etc and many other taru alts from people that's not taru themselves. So that adds a lot to the overall stylish points.

So yup, more works to do but I'm always on your side and I will pray for your success at recruiting for more tarus for the sake of our world! =)
 Bahamut.Suph
user: Suph
By Bahamut.Suph 2019-08-03 00:27:26  
Afania said: »
almost

Almost? Damn

Appearantly you need to recruit more tarus for fashion points Shozo....Your LS SS last page only has TWO tarus, unacceptable.

Lex has mama xiu x2, chief, piko, Wes, Baniak(who equals to 10 tarus by himself), Tozi, 10m...

How could you not mention our lord and saviour Kakapoopoo?!
[+]
By Afania 2019-08-03 01:15:14  
Bahamut.Suph said: »
Afania said: »
almost

Almost? Damn

Lex has mama xiu x2, chief, piko, Wes, Baniak(who equals to 10 tarus by himself), Tozi, 10m...

How could you not mention our lord and saviour Kakapoopoo?!

Kakapoo.....what? I had to do a ffxiah search to know who that is because I had no idea. Damn, there are so many tarus that I dont know about.
 Bahamut.Minimuse
By Bahamut.Minimuse 2019-08-03 09:04:01  
Konichiwa Tigar-san <3

Thank you for your interest in Dreadnaught.

I am the Community Leader of Dreadnaught. The senior members call me Momma Muse.

I help Shozokui with recruitment and public relations.

An LS works with whatever accoutrements and people we have at our disposal.

The more variety of well-geared frontline and backline jobs, the more endgame goals an LS can achieve in FFXI.

When working with new members or allowing old members to play new roles, LSes tend to have hiccups no matter how well established they are.

Lex and Shoz are competitive LS leaders in their own right.

We have several BiS God Tier members in our LS.

However, I am a Heretic Gamer Girl. I don't follow Gods because:

*Gods are easily bored and often boring;
*Why settle for being a mere run-of-the-mill God;
*Always set the bar higher;
*Always bring your family to your level;
*Always do better.

Boss Cat (Shozokui) is a rare cat who will drop playing the more flashy jobs like R15 RUN and R15 melee jobs.
He will play WHM while multiboxing BRD and GEO when we are short on mage support.
This is what earns Shozokui my respect.

Boss Cat will also take the time to patiently teach members how to maximize their mage, melee and tank jobs.
He will go on farming runs with me to help members get much needed gear from WOC, Kouryu, etc.
This is what earns Shozokui my deepest respect.

If Shozokui were a run-of-the-mill elitist leader, he knows I would not have anything to do with him or his LS.
I only ignore his outdated movie quotes and weird humor.

Thusly, if you truly wish to apply to Dreadnaught again, show-us what you have in the way of backline and frontline jobs and accoutrements.
You will need to work on your own REMAs, however. While we are helpful, entitlement will put you in the timeout corner by me.
If I can work hard at farming my own pops, missions, assaults and detritus to make my REMAs and R15 them, you can too.
If you enjoy outdated movies and have a dry sense of humor, you and Boss Cat will get along famously.

PM: Shozokui or Minimuse
Discord: Shozokui#0240 or hualani (Minimuse)#7716

Ganbatte kudasai,
Dreadnaught's Heretic Gamer Girl Minimuse
/bow
[+]
By Tigarion 2019-08-03 14:38:13  
Hello Minimuse,

I would be happy to disclose my jobs and equipment for you, and if you still have a character on Sylph, I will regale the specifics in-game... perhaps over a latte at the newly reopened Malboro Cafe?

To cut to the chase, I still have misgivings about your linkshell, and only copious amounts of shiny blue gems, heavy metals, or time will truly ease that, especially for the role and expectations Shozokui has listed. As our terms our mutually exclusive, I believe we are at an impasse; however if you and your LS truly enjoyed my personality and foresee non-WHM main roles being needed in the future, feel free to PM me details here; I would probably lower my standards then.

I will overlook the last few posts and accept your testimonial on being a non-elitist shell. I am not sure my satire and Shozokui's deadpan humor would intertwine very well, but I do like dated movie references, especially of the Sci-Fi variety.
By Tigarion 2019-08-05 20:46:11  
Mini? Oh, Mini-bear? Where are you, Minimuse?
I feel disappointed that negotiations have otherwise broken down and that I have not received any further correspondence, but I would like to pitch one final proposal to your LS. Rather than joining as a full-time member, I would be willing to play WHM exclusively on a pay-per-use basis. The exact details are subject to change, but I am thinking something along the lines of 1.25 to 2.0M/gil per hour, subject to the following conditions:

• Yagrush gets built at my pace. (ETA: Approximately 1 year unless I receive donations)

• Fee is pro-rated based on the number of weekly hours purchased and WHM gear milestones

• I will not use /NIN unless explicitly directed

• I will pass all drops and limit my usual banter

• Service is not exclusive to your LS

• Will only accept gil for time being

While I do not care about WHM or your LS in particular that much, I am serious enough to return to Bahamut for one last hurrah, under the terms listed above or the previous plan. If you are interested, I would prefer a public response in this thread -- it is nice to have outside witnesses this time around for future accountability sake.

P.S. The coffee date/interview offer is still on the table, but if you show up on a Galka or delegate Shozokui as a proxy, I will downgrade to the cheapest of beans.

P.P.S. I will post my current LUA in a GitHub repository if desired. Overall, my equipment is rather frugal (No +2/3 reforged or JSE neck atm).
 Bahamut.Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-08-05 22:26:11  
Mini? Oh, Mini-bear? Where are you, Minimuse?
I feel disappointed that negotiations have otherwise broken down and that I have not received any further correspondence, but I would like to pitch one final proposal to your LS. Rather than joining as a full-time member, I would be willing to play WHM exclusively on a pay-per-use basis. The exact details are subject to change, but I am thinking something along the lines of 1.25 to 2.0M/gil per hour, subject to the following conditions:

• Yagrush gets built at my pace. (ETA: Approximately 1 year unless I receive donations)

• Fee is pro-rated based on the number of weekly hours purchased and WHM gear milestones

• I will not use /NIN unless explicitly directed

• I will pass all drops and limit my usual banter

• Service is not exclusive to your LS

• Will only accept gil for time being

While I do not care about WHM or your LS in particular that much, I am serious enough to return to Bahamut for one last hurrah, under the terms listed above or the previous plan. If you are interested, I would prefer a public response in this thread -- it is nice to have outside witnesses this time around for future accountability sake.

P.S. The coffee date/interview offer is still on the table, but if you show up on a Galka or delegate Shozokui as a proxy, I will downgrade to the cheapest of beans.

P.P.S. I will post my current LUA in a GitHub repository if desired. Overall, my equipment is rather frugal (No +2/3 reforged or JSE neck atm).

Hi Tarublaze.
 Bahamut.Minimuse
By Bahamut.Minimuse 2019-08-06 09:48:44  
Hugs Tigar-san <3

You don't need to like Shozokui. I tell him I hate him on a daily basis. We still get along famously despite our differences in language, cultures, height, humor and play style.

This says alot about Shozokui's character. He is open-minded enough to take on a heretic and allow her to lead when he is unavailable.

I don't know what Dreadnaught was like at the beginning when you were in, but people and LSes change as they mature and encounter newer people.

Yes I was on Sylph and other servers. Minimuse was born on the now retired server of Diabolos. Diabolos was too huge by the end of 2003 so Minimuse was transferred to a new server by SE in 2004, Remora.

Before Remora was absorbed by Leviathan several years later, my friends from Apathy, Exodus and Naked transferred to other servers. I have since been visiting them on Carbuncle, Ragnarok, Sylph and Phoenix.

I took a chance on Bahamut when I saw that the Dreadnaught leader was an LOL DRG. Anyone brave enough to have stuck to LOL DRG has to be an interesting cat!

Shozokui's main might have once been LOL DRG, but his DRG is not LOL. He plays several jobs deftly on multiple characters.

You need to keep an open heart and have the confidence to be yourself whether you are a Taru, Galka, Hume or Cat. Whm, Run, Sam, Cor, LOL DRG, or all of the above.

I will not compete with the guys in Dreadnaught no matter how competitive they are. I will not cuss like they do. If they want me to keep playing with them, they need to accept me as I am.

I'd like to think I have taught the guys from Dreadnaught to laugh more, be kinder, keep an open mind and compete at an internal level by raising the bar for your own-self.

I am confident in who I am and don't need to be validated by any of the guys. I try to do better on a daily basis. This is why I am a Heretic. A heretic possesses the integrity to follow their instincts despite the restrictions placed by society and gods.

I am mostly vanilla. I help people. The closest I come to cussing is the expression Aiyah! I love to experiment and do things differently. In real life, I am an artist, musician, horticulture specialist and political strategist.

I come from Hawaii, so I am very particular about my coffee. I order beans from Kona or Kauai where the soil composition creates a buttery flavored bean. I prefer to fix my own Hawaiian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese foods.

Astinek from Inq and I both come from a rich multi-cultural environment so we love to share spice combinations and our love for cooking.

If you want to change the world, be the change.

Kindest regards,
Minimuse
By Tigarion 2019-08-06 14:03:04  
Bahamut.Minimuse said: »
I only ignore his outdated movie quotes and weird humor.
He is cool with dated references outside of movies, right?

Hi Tarublaze.
Hey... how you doin'? ^^
While I am not the Tarublaze that you are looking for, if you work hard on your pick-up lines and seize the right opportunity, there is a possibility we could become more than just friends.

You don't need to like Shozokui. I tell him I hate him on a daily basis. We still get along famously despite our differences in language, cultures, height, humor and play style.

This says alot about Shozokui's character. He is open-minded enough to take on a heretic and allow her to lead when he is unavailable.

I don't know what Dreadnaught was like at the beginning when you were in, but people and LSes change as they mature and encounter newer people.

Yes I was on Sylph and other servers. Minimuse was born on the now retired server of Diabolos. Diabolos was too huge by the end of 2003 so Minimuse was transferred to a new server by SE in 2004, Remora.

[...] (Everything above picture)

Thank you for applying to Dreadnaught. While we cannot accept your current terms, your "Save us from Tigarion" ad campaign proved most effective at showcasing our leadership/decision-making/stress-management skills and stirred legions of sympathizers/vigilantes/social justice warriors to our doorstep. Unfortunately, we have chosen a candidate that most closely fits our needs and requirements, and although we cannot compensate you for indirectly advertising us, the exposure should be most useful for your freelance career.
Fixed. You are welcome. I accept PayPal and Bitcoin donations should you change your mind.

If you want to change the world, be the change.
What?! I do not want to change the world; I just want money and piles of it... I thought that was clear with my offers and counteroffers. I gave up on DPS long ago, and now that I am starting a new character, I am even further behind. By the time I catch-up again, the meta would likely shift again to something new, and technically speaking, I am enacting a new diplomatic approach by listing my terms and conditions upfront. I would rather be candid and transparent about my needs now than humbly weasel my way into a group and spring demands on them down the road.

Anyhow, we are still at an impasse, I will probably visit Bahamut during the upcoming discount campaign to make-out and make-up shake hands with Shozokui. Chat with you guys then.
By gistofanything 2019-08-06 14:37:36  
Why don't you just save $9 and hit him up on Discord? :blobcatthink:
 Bahamut.Minimuse
By Bahamut.Minimuse 2019-08-06 16:23:59  
Tigar-san, I hope you find a good home.

Understand, that we all have our own lives and run our own businesses and may also have our own families.
People do not exist to serve you because they have their own needs, family and careers.
Their time is also precious to them.

Even if you were a king, if you took the attitude that people exist to serve only your demands, your people will eventually depose you.

The politics of getting what you want begins with you.
Respect begins with you.
Patience begins with you.

People do not exist for you to order them around.
If you need help, be kind and help others.
When people help you, pay it forward.

Kindness is a very powerful tool.

Be kind to yourself and others.

Again, if you wish to change the world so people are more helpful to you, be that change.

If you want to make more money, have the perseverence and talent to work smarter and develop the connections to help you succeed.

Be the change so other people are more inclined to help you with your endeavors.

I wish you all the happiness in the world.

Take care, Tigar-san.

Warmest wishes,
Minimuse
[+]
By Tigarion 2019-08-07 20:15:29  
gistofanything said: »
Why don't you just save $9 and hit him up on Discord? :blobcatthink:

Yeah, good point. Originally, I was planning an intrusive cameo on their live stream because I like having an audience, but my username is probably still available for Twitch chat.

[...]
People do not exist to serve you because they have their own needs, family and careers.
Their time is also precious to them.

Even if you were a king, if you took the attitude that people exist to serve only your demands, your people will eventually depose you.
[...]

Please do not make presumptions or false analogies here. You questioned my offers' seriousness, attempted to marginalize me, and did not give a concrete reply. Reject sooner if you do not like my morals or terms; implicit answers make life so much more difficult.

Thanks for the other advice; Take care, Mini-bear.
 Bahamut.Minimuse
By Bahamut.Minimuse 2019-08-10 19:20:52  
Kon'nichiwa, Anyoung, Aloha, Heil og sæl and hugs from orange pearl girl and my Dreadnaught fam <3

We are building additional alliance teams and have more openings for:
+Near BIS multi-masters
+WHMs
+Idris GEOs
+4 song BRDs

We currently have events slated in
*Central American prime time around 7-8PM CST
*Central EU prime time 8PM CET

Dreadnaught members have fun crushing all endgame content using different strategies while/cm l experimenting with a wide range of jobs and weaponry.

We argue with each other over how we can do things better and what we need to do to improve our performance.
We are never satisfied with just one meta ad nauseam.

Omen boss runs are handled by 3+ teams at various times of the week to accommodate whoever may need boss drops or cards.

Master Trials are lead by Shozokui mostly toward weekends.

HTBFs and Ambu V1 D/VD are lead by various members throughout the week.

We are also starting another Aeonic Run soon.

Membership treat each other like family which includes really bad puns, occasional grouchiness, outdated movie/anime references, cussing, hugging, sharing and laughter.

If our fam gets out of hand, our senior officers try to deal with issues compassionately.

If they don't, Minimuse will either glare at the senior officers (including Shozokui) or bake them some white chocolate macadamia cookies and discuss matters over tea like civilized gentry.

If all else fails, our domesticated Viking brethren will come drink with you.

PM Minimuse or Shozokui if interested in becoming part of the Dreadnaught fam.
Discord:
hualani (Minimuse)#7716
Shozokui#0240

/bow
[+]
 Bahamut.Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-08-14 14:56:16  
Hello Everyone,

Recently we've made the official leap to expand our core raid groups to support more people. DN currently runs three core raid groups, all which gather to achieve content on the weekends.

Each group runs at the following times:

DN#1: Dynamis - Saturday, 8pm CST
DN#2: Dynamis - Sunday, 8:30pm CST
DN#EU: Dynamis - Sunday, 1:00pm CST (8pm CET)

We're currently recruiting permanent membership for DN#2 and DN#EU. Each of these runs is currently successful. DN#EU is progressing to obtain the Judge, Jury, and Executioner title currently.

We have recently made the push towards growing DN beyond the standard 18~20 people because it's a great feeling to have a large community behind you. It really does feel like an extended family. People help each other with Ambuscade, HTBFs, Omen, and low-man aeonics to name a few.

Currently we have a little bit of something for everyone. We do RNG strat, we do melee strats, we do MB strats. Variety is the name of the game.

We're really looking for people who don't mind being flexible with jobs. We try not to keep any one person on a specific job for too long. Playing multiple jobs and roles really extends the satisfaction of the game.

If you feel you fit this mindset and play style, we're happy to have you in the family. Reach out to me in one of the following ways:

Discord: Shozokui#0240
Private Message Here on FFXIAH
In-game on: Shozokui

You can also reach out to Ricon or Minimuse in-game if I'm not available.
[+]
 Bahamut.Minimuse
By Bahamut.Minimuse 2019-08-26 11:17:14  
Welcome to Dreadnaught International Science Lab US/EU

• We explore different methods of blowing things-up: Melee, Ranged, Mage

• Never satisfied with any one meta

• Flexible and backline and frontline job rotations

• High voltage BIS DPS

• Sublime support protocols

• Safety first! Rock those ritzy MEVA, DT, MDT, PDT lab coats

• Silly family fun, hijinks and laughter while crushing everything endgame

Team support for colleagues who:
++require gear from NMs, Omen, HTBFs, etc.
++need Ambuscade D/VD
++want new job clears in Dynamis [D]
++want Master Trials
++want Aeonic clears

General Gather Times:
@8PM CDT - US
@8PM CET - EU

Dynamis [D] Wave3 clears:
DN#1: Dynamis - Saturday, 8pm CDT
DN#2: Dynamis - Sunday, 8:30pm CDT
DN#EU: Dynamis - Sunday, 1:00pm CDT (8pm CET)

Our EU and US teams seek a few more test subjects veteran scientists willing to boldly crush stuff with our family:

• Near BIS Multi-Master applicants

• WHMs

• Idris GEOs

• REMA BRDs

• Epeo RUNs

If interested in becoming a Dreadnaught science colleague, please PM:
Science Officer Minimuse [Discord: Minimuse#7716]
[+]
 Bahamut.Minimuse
By Bahamut.Minimuse 2019-08-28 15:44:48  
Warmest aloha and hugs from Bahamut's Orange Pearl Girl <3

Whilst I am principal Community Leader for Dreadnaught LS,
I also help other LSes when I can and people who seem be struggling soloing NMs near me.
I simply enjoy the game and a warm community environment.

Even though high energy endgame escapades are exciting, surrounding yourself with a great group of friends sweetens the journey.

We try to be patient and understand each other's limitations. For instance, Minimuse is dyslexic and plays mostly vanilla. Boss Cat (Shozokui) will patiently direct SCs as seen in this Master Trials video.

Whenever I do recruitment drives for Dreadnaught, if people who are outside of Dreadnaught's event timezones reach out to me,
I'll see if I can find them homes with another LS within their timezone on Bahamut.

Currently, Dreadnaught has 3 Dynamis [D] Wave3 Clear Weekend Alliances:
Saturday 8PM CDT (US1)
Sunday 1PM CDT/8PM CET (EU)
Sunday 8:30PM CDT (US2)

During weekdays, various members lead Dynamis [D] Wave1&2 farming runs for new job clears and RPing, Omen, Ambu D/VD, HTBFs, impromptu Aeonic clears.

When our work schedules allow, our most powerful members gather together to help other members with Master Trials late nights and weekends. We experiment with different job combos and theories.

We are primarily interested in recruiting versatile near BIS multi-master veterans.
However, we are willing to work with training a few more WHMs and GEOs working on Idris.

As a community, we also play other games and even help each other understand their kids math homework on our nitro boosted Discord server. We are pretty much a family in this regard <3

Wherever you are, enjoy your journey <3

Kindest regards,
Minimuse [Discord: Minimuse#7716]
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
サーバ: Leviathan
user: kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2019-08-28 16:03:35  
I don't see Cele or Mal in this picture.. my feelings will forever be hurt.
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2019-08-28 17:00:17  
Leviathan.Kingkitt said: »

No worries kitt. Just some redneck decided to parkour my building on Saturday and ripped the Spectrum line, and ofc they won't come out until Friday at the earliest to fix, and my tethering reached its max data usage. Good news is one of my neighbors has CenturyLink (ugh) and is gonna let me piggyback for the remainder of the week.

DN is full of good ppl, and I do mean FULL. Not to mention muse is quite the musician which as you know, hits my heart right at home. Levi will always feel like home, but right now I'm like a country kid going to college in the big city, feels good to be on a full server.
[+]
 Bahamut.Minimuse
By Bahamut.Minimuse 2019-08-28 23:02:01  
Leviathan.Kingkitt said: »
Hugs Kingkitt <3

Here's Cele taking a break at Dynamis [D] Windurst with me today <3

And here's Malaketh with us at Unafraid of the Dark Master Trial this weekend <3
[+]