First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2017-11-10 09:25:23  
Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »
Asura.Seizan said: »
-And yeah as mentioned earlyer up here, the mobs have alot of def and hp, so if the DDs work coordinated with SC so a nuker (geo sch blm, etc anything) can toss a little fire or something to MB, would for sure anhance the kill speed.

Just do a multi-step with appropriate buffs. I can see a mage centered party for quickly knocking down statues since those can suck if your too close.

Stats are pretty weak tbh, 2x trueflight at 1k tp with 0 buffs was enough.

Talking about their TP moves and Death. Do these stats have access to Death like the original ones did? I remember seismic stomp being a run ender so big groups just used BLMs to nuke the stats down without feeding them TP.
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Tarowyn
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2017-11-10 09:27:36  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Rockfin teeth is the biggest god damn slap in the face. Can't just let Delve cycle out of relevance eh square?

Have to keep *** forcing it into everything.

Bodies+3 will take 100 Grand Gramk Coffers.

Actually, I'd say the 3 Plovid Flesh you need for the +3 is an even bigger slap :)

Also, did it in a full alliance, when we killed the mid boss, got 18 items straight to inventory, so I'm guessing we get 1 item per person clearing it for the first time. Did actually get 2 medals out of the 18 so pretty nice.
By clearlyamule 2017-11-10 09:52:37  
Taint said: »
I can't enter until tonight. For the IDs you need to kill 600 mobs for each foot+2 or 600 total mobs? (are the IDs job specific)
More of an up to it looks like since you can get intermediate drops directly. And no only the footshards/voidfoots are job specific
By zaxtiss 2017-11-10 09:55:22  
what drops the voidfoots stuff?
By fillerbunny9 2017-11-10 10:03:36  
according to BGWikii, farming and trading to NPC!:

Rusted Identification Card drops from Orcs, after beating the boss it changes to Blackened Identification Cards

Aurix trades 100 Rusted I. Card for 1 Beastmen's Medal
x3 Beastmen's medal for 1 Footshard (job)

Aurix trades 100 Black. Identification Card for 1 Kindred's Medal
x3 Kindred's medal for 1 Voidfoot (job)

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Dynamis_Divergence#Currency
 Fenrir.Snaps
user: Mojopojo
By Fenrir.Snaps 2017-11-10 10:05:50  
The cards can also drop from trash mobs. We got two last night.
 Quetzalcoatl.Alvon
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Alvon
By Quetzalcoatl.Alvon 2017-11-10 10:18:24  
Quote:
Conditions for Reforging Relic Equipment

Reforging equipment to +2:

Enter Dynamis-Divergence as a job that can equip the relic equipment you would like to reforge.

Reforging to +3:

Defeat the first boss in Dynamis-Divergence as a job that can equip the relic equipment you would like to reforge.

Sounds like you need to be on the specific job you wish to upgrade for the boss win, but how do they keep track of this? I didn't get any KI or anything when the first boss's killed.

Also, a ***load of mobs (including multiple statues) spawned on top of us right after we killed the boss, which was quite unexpected.
 Asura.Inuyushi
user: Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2017-11-10 10:48:31  
Quetzalcoatl.Alvon said: »
Quote:

Enter Dynamis-Divergence as a job that can equip the relic equipment you would like to reforge.

Reforging to +3:

Defeat the first boss in Dynamis-Divergence as a job that can equip the relic equipment you would like to reforge.

Sounds like you need to be on the specific job you wish to upgrade for the boss win, but how do they keep track of this? I didn't get any KI or anything when the first boss's killed.

Also, a ***load of mobs (including multiple statues) spawned on top of us right after we killed the boss, which was quite unexpected.

You don't have to be on a specific job. The cards are not rare/ex nor are they tied to a job. You can bazaar and place on the AH the cards/medals. You buy or get the cards/medals from the event, then trade them for the medals then job cards.
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
user: Tarowyn
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2017-11-10 11:15:24  
The goblin won't give you the option to upgrade the equipment if you haven't been there/beat the boss with that job. It even says that specifically in the update notes.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2017-11-10 11:17:04  
Asura.Inuyushi said: »
Quote:

Reforging to +3:

You don't have to be on a specific job. The cards are not rare/ex nor are they tied to a job. You can bazaar and place on the AH the cards/medals. You buy or get the cards/medals from the event, then trade them for the medals then job cards.

Not sure it matters, but still even if you buy the items the goblin doesn't provide info. for a job you have not done the event with. Not sure that means you won't be able to upgrade though.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-11-10 11:17:15  
They don't need to use a visible token to track it server side. I would take update notes at face value.
By clearlyamule 2017-11-10 11:17:26  
Fenrir.Tarowyn said: »
The goblin won't give you the option to upgrade the equipment if you haven't been there/beat the boss with that job. It even says that specifically in the update notes.
Curious how it keeps track of all that and for that matter how we can lol.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2017-11-10 11:21:17  
clearlyamule said: »
Curious how it keeps track of all that and for that matter how we can lol.

Maybe they stopped using some old slop coding and actually did something simple for once.
 Quetzalcoatl.Alvon
user: Alvon
By Quetzalcoatl.Alvon 2017-11-10 11:24:10  

Thanks. Just checked with Aurix and apparently only one set is available for now, so yeah...
 Asura.Ryujinjakka
user: Antonaki
By Asura.Ryujinjakka 2017-11-10 12:02:03  
Everything before boss kill drops +2 upgrade and everything after boss kill drops items for +3 upgrade. Will be interesting to see how many people are all like "Lets go straight to boss for TE"
 Shiva.Eightball
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Eightball 2017-11-10 12:13:11  
-And yeah as mentioned earlyer up here, the mobs have alot of def and hp, so if the DDs work coordinated with SC so a nuker (geo sch blm, etc anything) can toss a little fire or something to MB, would for sure anhance the kill speed.

Just do a multi-step with appropriate buffs. I can see a mage centered party for quickly knocking down statues since those can suck if your too close.

how much did your TFs do? how much HP would you say the stat actually had?
 Odin.Thedrake
サーバ: Odin
user: thedrake
By Odin.Thedrake 2017-11-10 12:14:34  
Asura.Ryujinjakka said: »
We had Aurix span towards the end also, but he ran off after a couple of minutes. Half of our alliance was down, which didn't help >.> lol

We had him spawn shortly after killing Mega Boss, he spammed some AOE on us that hurt a bit. We got him down to about 50% before he ran off. Very curious if you only have one shot at him (timed?) or you can find him somewhere else on map if he runs away, and on his drops.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu
By Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu 2017-11-10 12:38:27  
Shiva.Eightball said: »

how much did your TFs do? how much HP would you say the stat actually had?

Don't remember now, i took a nap since then lol but if i had to guess, I'd say 12-15k maybe. So they must have like 25k ish. I could be wrong with the numbers but that's what i remember. Will check again in 55 hours.
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
サーバ: Leviathan
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-11-10 12:45:15  
So 2 TF, or 1 Buffed Cor with Mythic doing LS unless they flat out resist dark ele.
 Asura.Ryujinjakka
By Asura.Ryujinjakka 2017-11-10 12:48:12  
Leviathan.Brotherhood said: »
So 2 TF, or 1 Buffed Cor with Mythic doing LS unless they flat out resist dark ele.

Well if you want to talk buffs, i would imgaine 1 of either WS would be sufficient. Hard to say as i was lucky to get pro/shell lol
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-11-10 12:55:33  
Leviathan.Brotherhood said: »

One buffed RNG with TF does it. TF pretty boss as WS's go.
By clearlyamule 2017-11-10 13:12:58  
Also said at 1k tp. So 3k tp one even without buffs should do it
 Asura.Inuyushi
user: Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2017-11-10 13:48:30  
Odin.Thedrake said: »
Asura.Ryujinjakka said: »
We had Aurix span towards the end also, but he ran off after a couple of minutes. Half of our alliance was down, which didn't help >.> lol

We had him spawn shortly after killing Mega Boss, he spammed some AOE on us that hurt a bit. We got him down to about 50% before he ran off. Very curious if you only have one shot at him (timed?) or you can find him somewhere else on map if he runs away, and on his drops.

We got Aurix down to 25% after killing the boss. After clearing out more after the boss, he appeared again with 40% HP. Our group didn't go right to him and after about 1 minute he left again. So he will re-appear you just have to focus on him.
 Odin.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Odin.Geriond 2017-11-10 13:53:22  
Shortly after killing the boss, Aurix showed up around that area; we managed to get him to 24% before he turned invincible and ran off. Later, at the stairs north of the entrance to the western gateway, he appeared again, this time starting at about 40%, but managed to run off again before we could kill him.

His durability is in between the fodder mobs and the NMs.
 Ragnarok.Ejiin
Guide Maker
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ejin
By Ragnarok.Ejiin 2017-11-10 14:03:16  
Golden Warchief Overlord NM spawns at the mog house entrance, possibly only after Overlord Tombstone dies. Didn't have time to attempt to fight after finding, but my guess is that it's the 2nd zone boss that drops the 2nd 30min TE and Kindred medals.

Sacing seems to be easier than ever. The orcs seem to only aggro sight after they're spawned and don't share alliance hate.

We got void feet(GEO) from one of the Commander NMs after Overlord Tombstone died.
 Fenrir.Ramzus
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2017-11-10 14:04:49  
We got RDM and BLM voidfeet before even killing any Leaders.
 Ragnarok.Ejiin
Guide Maker
By Ragnarok.Ejiin 2017-11-10 14:06:01  
Did you bring THF? I wouldn't be shocked if TH helps void/seal feet droprate.

Also, did you get void drops before or after you killed Overlord Tombstone?
 Odin.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Odin.Geriond 2017-11-10 14:08:15  
Our group brought a THF, and we got about 8 total feet drops from NQ mobs, as well as one Beastman Medal from a normal NM and a Kindred Medal from another (out of about 5 killed).

We were getting 2-4 cards from each NQ mob.
 Fenrir.Ramzus
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2017-11-10 14:13:39  
We brought a THF, yes
 Ragnarok.Ejiin
Guide Maker
By Ragnarok.Ejiin 2017-11-10 14:14:03  
Ah, sorry. I meant seal, not card. Yeah, card is hella common.

You got drastically more void drops than us though with roughly the same # of kills. I think it's safe to say bringing a THF is a good idea for this. We got 1 void from like 6 NMs and 0 from countless NQs with 0 medals(except from zone boss) without THF.
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30