users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Dev Tracker - Discussion
Dev Tracker - Discussion
First Page 2 3 ... 191 192 193 ... 428 429 430
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2021-01-28 08:51:34  
Did anyone notice that during the latter half of the month there is a chain campaign - plus AND double capacity points campaign?

I don't ever recall seeing double capacity points as a campaign. Is that new?
 Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-01-28 09:30:45  
Odin.Senaki said: »
"Ready Range"+30'

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Odin.Creaucent
サーバ: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2021-01-28 09:52:49  
Cerberus.Shadowmeld said: »
Did anyone notice that during the latter half of the month there is a chain campaign - plus AND double capacity points campaign?

Typo its Double accolades.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2021-01-28 09:54:29  
Asura.Aeonova said: »
"Ready Range"+30'

Years later BST's still salty...
By Rips 2021-01-28 10:04:34  
Damn. Another voidwatch campaign so soon. I’m still sitting on my HMP to sell.
By Taint 2021-01-28 10:16:59  
Voidwatch campaigns are not great for HMP....every campaign people get all excited for nothing. Campaigns are good for pulse items but otherwise you are better off farming outside of campaigns.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2021-01-28 10:31:13  
He’s saying that you don’t need voidwatch campaign to do that. Hmp drop at the same rate outside of campaign as they do during the campaign. That’s because hmp drop in the guaranteed spot in the loot pool
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2021-01-28 10:51:29  
It's from the guaranteed slot. It's exactly the same.
[+]
By Rips 2021-01-28 10:59:50  
I've had some great drops from the last campaign for HMP.

What's not great is when the alliance in sky is full and one fool AFK's and doesn't open the chest.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-28 11:08:38  
Rips said: »

What's not great is when the alliance in sky is full and one fool AFK's and doesn't open the chest.

They realllllllllly need to add a "This *** still hasn't taken his logs yet" message. Real talk.

There are better solutions like shorter box time. But to be fair a reminder would be very welcomed.
[+]
By Rips 2021-01-28 11:18:55  
Asura.Eiryl said: »

They realllllllllly need to add a "This *** still hasn't taken his logs yet" message. Real talk.

There are better solutions like shorter box time. But to be fair a reminder would be very welcomed.

Of course. But as you and I know, and others, we can just add that to the list of things that will never happen.
 Asura.Tawhoya
user: Tawhoya
By Asura.Tawhoya 2021-01-28 11:20:34  
Asura.Eiryl said: »

They got it right with unity IMO. Individual coffers of drops with a short window of time for respawn is much better. Though, this is all complaining for complaint's sake... nothing will change.
By Taint 2021-01-28 12:06:48  
endxen said: »
Sure if you like spamming cells outside of campaign. Getting an entire empy upgrade worth during campaign say differently... I found drop rates outside of campaign are insanely horrible.

You are doing it wrong then. I've done all my Emps, Main and mules outside of campaign. Campaign just adds more crap to the pool.

8 Total Emps worth of HMPs.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Taint 2021-01-28 12:30:29  
Getting an entire 1500+ hmp a campaign is doing it wrong lol? All that extra stuff from campaign = free gil. I make millions from it and free crafting and aeonic pop mats. Don't trade a single cell during it and campaign is a win win for everyone who does it.

Just stop. You suggested HMPs are rare outside of campaign and I have 12000 HMPs saying you are wrong. (not all were technically done outside of campaign since I'm sure that your next eplay)

Campaign is very annoying since you get extra BS drops and more gear/weapon drops. Outside of campaign its HMP/Cinder/Dross, spells and mats. The same "extra" stuff you are selling minus Pulse items.

There is also zero camp competition but yes you need cobalt cells. (yes cobalt not Rubi, I wanted to clarify since you've been posting garbage thus far)
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-01-28 12:45:49  
1500+ hmp a campaign
Taint said: »
I have 12000 HMPs

I farmed about 180~ and said this sh*t is for the birds. Godspeed for enduring that (prolly addon huh)
By Rips 2021-01-28 13:05:03  
Taint said: »
Sure if you like spamming cells outside of campaign. Getting an entire empy upgrade worth during campaign say differently... I found drop rates outside of campaign are insanely horrible.

You are doing it wrong then. I've done all my Emps, Main and mules outside of campaign. Campaign just adds more crap to the pool.

8 Total Emps worth of HMPs.

So are you just pushing the cells and not hitting the lights? Give us the details unless that’s just it.
 Shiva.Kasaioni
サーバ: Shiva
user: Kasaioni
By Shiva.Kasaioni 2021-01-28 13:23:59  
I farmed about 1500 last voidwatch until I ran out of stones (also had FIVE pulses drop, two Coruscantis and three Ephemerons) on one character, but it's a lot of work.
It's very boring and repetitive, so it's just like my real life job.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-28 13:34:22  
Crazy effort to do that manually

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Tawhoya
user: Tawhoya
By Asura.Tawhoya 2021-01-28 13:59:48  
I think spamming NNI is a fun alternative to gil with these campaigns. The only thing that I got out of the VW campaign is pissed because there were no camps open w/o bots so you couldn't even get invite.

I did learn, however, that you can beat bots by curing them just before the column pops. After a while, they come back and then ask to join you.
By Rips 2021-01-28 14:07:45  
Asura.Tawhoya said: »
I think spamming NNI is a fun alternative to gil with these campaigns. The only thing that I got out of the VW campaign is pissed because there were no camps open w/o bots so you couldn't even get invite.

I did learn, however, that you can beat bots by curing them just before the column pops. After a while, they come back and then ask to join you.

Savage. Love it.
 Shiva.Kasaioni
サーバ: Shiva
user: Kasaioni
By Shiva.Kasaioni 2021-01-28 14:11:55  
I don't use bots or scripts that make my character perform actions without my direct input (aside from gearswap I guess). It was very boring, I listened to podcasts, I probably won't do that much VW farming ever again.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Senaki
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2021-01-28 16:14:27  
Asura.Aeonova said: »
"Ready Range"+30'

[+]
 Odin.Senaki
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2021-01-29 23:25:21  
Odin.Creaucent said: »

Double CP actually does exist as a campaign. I haven't seen it in a a few years though. I'm rather excited for the idea of 2x CP and 2x CP Chain.

Here is a past time the campaign had been active:
http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/13392/detail.html
By Pantafernando 2021-01-30 02:52:45  
Actually they made the campaign permanent with RoV KI.
 Odin.Creaucent
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2021-01-30 06:38:52  
Odin.Creaucent said: »

Double CP actually does exist as a campaign. I haven't seen it in a a few years though. I'm rather excited for the idea of 2x CP and 2x CP Chain.

Here is a past time the campaign had been active:
http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/13392/detail.html

Yes however its Double Accolades everywhere else its the forum post that has it wrong which has happened quite often recently.

Campaign Period: Friday, February 19, at 12:00 a.m. (PST) to Monday, March 1, at 6:59 a.m.

Chain Experience Bonus Campaign - PLUS!
Chain Capacity Point Bonus Campaign - PLUS!
Chain Monstrosity Bonus Campaign - PLUS!
Assault - Nyzul Isle Uncharted Area Survey Mysterious Item Campaign
Mog Gardens Campaign
Alter Ego Expo– PLUS!
Double Unity Accolade Campaign
Voidwatch Campaign
Geas Fete Campaign - PLUS!
Unity Wanted Campaign
Dark Matter Arcane Glyptics Campaign – PLUS!
Monster Rearing Campaign
Combat and Magic Skill Increase Campaign
Ambuscade Gallantry Campaign

Can you see double CP there?
First Page 2 3 ... 191 192 193 ... 428 429 430