Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy Edition

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
Random Politics & Religion #29: Hypocrisy edition
First Page 2 3 ... 64 65 66 ... 111 112 113
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-15 15:28:56  
Hillary didn't win, the Clintons are irrelevant now. Stop clinging, it's sad.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-15 15:38:24  
Bad day for FFXIAH.
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2017-11-15 15:41:01  
Hillary didn't win what exactly?
By fonewear 2017-11-15 15:49:26  
Valefor.Endoq said: »

The PTA cookie bake off.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2017-11-15 15:53:59  
fonewear said: »

The PTA cookie bake off.
Parent-teacher association has rad bake-offs
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-11-15 15:57:44  
YouTube Video Placeholder

[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2017-11-15 16:02:52  
I don't know, looking at Bill Clinton's actions from his presidency and his governor terms are a bit hard to ignore(and before that too, especially actually). I mean, why should holding political office matter in relation to committing such serious crimes and facing punishment?

The entire point of bringing it up is to address the fact that for decades he got away with this ***. People lied for him(including his wife), he lied about it, people covered it up etc. He gets out of office, so he gets to be scott free? Yet now, there are people taking celebrities and other politicians to task for this ***they've done or may have done, at the slightest suspicion. And it's not even all current day stuff, some of the crap is from further back than what Slick Willy got away with.

In other words, it's hypocritical to think what these politicians and celebrities, and whoever else gets put to the torch and pitchfork by this witch hunt, have done is bad and should be punished while dismissing or having dismissed Bill Clinton(and really any other person's) misdeeds. It's an all or nothing thing. You can't pick and choose who is bad for doing this.

Though, you should at least prove that they've done it, with a thorough investigation first.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-15 16:23:23  
I did not have sexual relations with that woman...as for the woman behind her yes I did.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-11-15 16:24:43  
I think Roy Moore needs a new lawyer, lol.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-15 16:25:01  
Monica never recovered I heard she is a Buddhist Monk living in Tibet selling staindd blue dresses.
By Zerowone 2017-11-15 17:09:33  
Viciouss said: »

Maybe he should look into Bill Clinton’s retainer. He seems to have a knack for these types of cases.

oh wait he was disbarred the day he left office because of his naughtiness.
By Nausi 2017-11-15 17:41:04  
Beverly Nelson claimed she had no contact with Moore since she was 14. This is a lie.

Moore ruled on her divorce and of course signed her divorce papers. The paperwork itself was filled out by a clerk with the initials "D.A" for Delbra Adams (the clerk at the time) and she put her initials after Moore's signature to indicate that she was the clerk who typed up/filled out the divorce papers.

This is why the yearbook signature has "DA" at the end, despite the fact that Moore was not District Attorney.

The accuser copied Moore's signature from her own divorce papers (remember that she lied when she said she had no encounters with Moore since she was 14) and mistakenly copied Delbra Adams's initials as well.
By Nausi 2017-11-15 17:43:54  
She literally dragged out an old yearbook, found a love note signed by a "Roy" or a "Ray" and tacked on/copied his signature from her divorce papers.
By Viciouss 2017-11-15 17:45:43  
You just made that all up nausi, or read it on an alt right website that made it all up, well done.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-15 17:46:09  
Zerowone said: »

Maybe he should look into Bill Clinton’s retainer. He seems to have a knack for these types of cases.

QUIT PLAYING THE CLINTON CARD IT'S SAD AND PATHETIC!

You need to stop with all your clinging brah!

You're living in the past grandpa!

GO TAKE A NAP!
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-15 17:51:01  
Good time for a nap just start make sure not to put too much ice in your Scotch.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-11-15 17:52:52  
You gotta love the conspiracy theories that nausi comes up with, I mean the sky is the limit for entertainment value.
By Nausi 2017-11-15 17:53:44  
You just made that all up nausi, or read it on an alt right website that made it all up, well done.
Prove me wrong.
By Nausi 2017-11-15 17:53:55  
pro tip... you can't.
By Nausi 2017-11-15 17:55:33  
We'll see if Allred hands over the yearbook. I mean if the accusation is legit there should be no problem in letting someone else see it right?
By fonewear 2017-11-15 18:00:11  
You guys can see my yearbook I was voted most likely to waste time on a third party hack website.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-11-15 18:01:08  
Moore's lawyer claims Roy presided over her divorce.

Quote:
"As it turns out ,in 1999, Ms. Nelson filed a divorce action against her then-husband, Mr. Harris. Guess who that case was before? It was filed in Etowah County and the judge assigned was Roy S. Moore - circuit judge of Etowah County. There was contact," Jauregui said.

Jauregui also contended that Moore did not sign Nelson's high school yearbook -- a signature that Nelson and Allred used to bolster their claims. He added that the signature was inconsistent with Moore's handwriting, and that the postscript on the signature -- D.A. -- matched the initials of Moore's assistant at the time.
By Zerowone 2017-11-15 18:32:09  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

GO TAKE A NAP!

I’m saving my TRUMP card for our rousing game of bridge and Euchre later.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-15 18:39:28  
Nausi said: »
Moore's lawyer claims Roy presided over her divorce.

Quote:
"As it turns out ,in 1999, Ms. Nelson filed a divorce action against her then-husband, Mr. Harris. Guess who that case was before? It was filed in Etowah County and the judge assigned was Roy S. Moore - circuit judge of Etowah County. There was contact," Jauregui said.

Jauregui also contended that Moore did not sign Nelson's high school yearbook -- a signature that Nelson and Allred used to bolster their claims. He added that the signature was inconsistent with Moore's handwriting, and that the postscript on the signature -- D.A. -- matched the initials of Moore's assistant at the time.
Bad day for libs.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-15 18:43:49  
Also.

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
This has been going on for months, there's no need for every topic that so much as mentions MNK to be bogged down with this ***.

MNK blows ***, have fun.
By fonewear 2017-11-15 18:50:17  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

GO TAKE A NAP!

I’m saving my TRUMP card for our rousing game of bridge and Euchre later.

Part of my probation is playing Parcheesi with elderly people.

1;40 of video:

[+]
By Zerowone 2017-11-15 18:56:33  

The PTA cookie bake off.

Every PTA joke makes me think of

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-11-15 18:57:51  
'He Didn't Pinch It, He Grabbed It.' Another Woman Has Accused Roy Moore of Groping Her
But she was an adult. So its OK?

Quote:
Johnson says Moore wouldn’t stop asking “about her young daughters, including what color eyes they had and if they were as pretty as she was.”
Quote:
Johnson, who is now disabled, considers herself a devout Christian and regularly attends a church near her home in Gadsden. She said she is not political and doesn’t follow politics.

“This is not a politics thing with me,” she said. “It’s more of a moral and religious thing.”

Seventh Woman Comes Forward, Alleges Roy Moore Harassed Her At Age 17
Paywall

But it seems he didn't ask her mother for permission.

Quote:
"I just kind of said, 'Do you know how old I am?'" she told AL.com. "And he said, 'Yeah. I go out with girls your age all the time.'"
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-11-15 19:00:31  
is playing Parcheesi with elderly people.

Us old fogey’s at Ni will probably play Rummy and Euchre while sipping scotch and shouting obscenities to each other into our graves. You’re more than welcome to join if you need more hours.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-11-15 19:01:21  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
But it seems he didn't ask her mother for permission.

Bad day for libs.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 64 65 66 ... 111 112 113