Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
First Page 2 3 ... 91 92 93 ... 98 99 100
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-10-26 09:31:11  
Don’t some people still think and cry about obama not actually being American? Lol

I’ll be the first to admit I’m glad I’m the one that doesn’t have to have the babies lol...
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-26 09:32:05  
Sure use inference and implied communication when it suits your interests. Play dumb as an obtuse rock when it doesn’t....I see your strategy mr black monocle.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-26 09:38:33  
Zerowone said: »
Sure use inference and implied communication when it suits your interests. Play dumb as an obtuse rock when it doesn’t....I see your strategy mr black monocle.

that's no monocle... Yomi poked my eye out with a stick!!...
and there is no way you had enough time to read the article... tsk tsk...

somebody woke up over at the nytimes and they actually started covering some of these stories.
By Zerowone 2017-10-26 09:39:32  
I read it months ago...
By Zerowone 2017-10-26 09:41:10  
That’s because in the Trump administration 1hr =1day, thus 2 days = 2 months
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-26 09:47:55  
Zerowone said: »
I read it months ago...

it's from two days ago lol....
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-26 09:49:05  
Trump time dilation is real yo...

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 09:58:40  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Wait, I gave you a quote from the transcript of the Comey testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee saying that the FBI, during the time that Comey was in charge of the FBI, used the dossier as the basis of the investigation (which is why he couldn't comment on it), and you are saying that he didn't say that the dossier wasn't used in the investigation?

That's not how it works, first of all, there's no mention the dossier is the basis of the investigation, no mention at all. Secondly, Comey not answering a question about details on the investigation doesn't mean it happened or not, just that he can't give details in an open setting.
Basically, you are claiming that the dossier had nothing to do with any of the investigations at all. Sure, whatever you say bub.

Why don't you stick to your local moose politics. You obviously have no clue about anything regarding US politics.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-26 10:03:01  
Exactly, he doesn't say it's the basis of the investigation and anything Nausi reads on Infowars is "close enough" to the truth.

/gravelly bill clinton voice

well that all depends on what your definition of basis is

ba·sis
ˈbāsəs/Submit
noun
the underlying support or foundation for an idea, argument, or process.
"trust is the only basis for a good working relationship"
the system or principles according to which an activity or process is carried on.
"she needed coaching on a regular basis"
synonyms: starting point, base, point of departure, beginning, premise, fundamental point/principle, principal constituent, main ingredient, cornerstone, core, heart, thrust, essence, kernel, nub More
the justification for or reasoning behind something.
"on the basis of these statistics, important decisions are made"
synonyms: foundation, support, base; reasoning, rationale, defense; reason, grounds, justification, motivation
"the basis of his method"
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-26 10:04:42  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Don’t some people still think and cry about obama not actually being American? Lol

I’ll be the first to admit I’m glad I’m the one that doesn’t have to have the babies lol...

He was born in Kenya to a Muslim drug lord !
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-10-26 10:05:41  
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-26 10:08:28  
I'm pretty Obama is a card carrying member of ISIS. He probably order the attack in Niger.
By fonewear 2017-10-26 10:10:07  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Exactly, he doesn't say it's the basis of the investigation and anything Nausi reads on Infowars is "close enough" to the truth.

/gravelly bill clinton voice

well that all depends on what your definition of basis is

ba·sis
ˈbāsəs/Submit
noun
the underlying support or foundation for an idea, argument, or process.
"trust is the only basis for a good working relationship"
the system or principles according to which an activity or process is carried on.
"she needed coaching on a regular basis"
synonyms: starting point, base, point of departure, beginning, premise, fundamental point/principle, principal constituent, main ingredient, cornerstone, core, heart, thrust, essence, kernel, nub More
the justification for or reasoning behind something.
"on the basis of these statistics, important decisions are made"
synonyms: foundation, support, base; reasoning, rationale, defense; reason, grounds, justification, motivation
"the basis of his method"

They don't have books in Canada they decided they needed to burn them to stay warm during the winter.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-26 10:11:18  

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Zerowone 2017-10-26 10:16:02  
Meanwhile in the state of Georgia:

https://apnews.com/877ee1015f1c43f1965f63538b035d3f/APNewsBreak:-Georgia-election-server-wiped-after-suit-filed
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2017-10-26 10:16:08  
Remember when libs wanted to impeach trump and hrow his kid in prison for treason when Jr tried to meet with a russian lawyer because he thought she had opp research?

Now Hillary paid for info that supposedly came from a russian agent and colluding with the Russians is cool again!

They’re whole world is literally collapsing before them. Lies lies lies.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 10:19:05  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Basically, you are claiming that the dossier had nothing to do with any of the investigations at all. Sure, whatever you say bub.

I didn't say that either, I've only said he mentioned it was the BASIS of the investigation (Maybe you only understand bold words, I don't know).
Let me ask you this then: Other than the dossier, what else does this so-called investigation into Trump have?

Other than winning the election, there is absolutely no collusion, real or otherwise, between Trump and Russia. The only thing that even remotely tied Trump and Russia together is this so-called dossier. I mean, why else did the FBI paid for it? Other than because Obama said so, I mean.

Can you tell us what ties Trump has with Russia?

Like I said before, you should stick to your moose politics.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-26 10:20:32  
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-26 10:21:33  
Now that we established the word basis can we use it in a sentence ?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-26 10:21:44  
edit: *it wasn't the basis

lol for a minute there I thought you were employing a new strategy of vehemently agreeing with us...

did you read the times article? ...I know, I know, I know it's old news from a year ago

but it's actually a developing story
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-26 10:22:05  
I've been working on verbs and adverbs. Next week I'm going to do compound sentences.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-10-26 10:31:58  
Don't worry fellas Shiroi is on the case he and his team are int he mystery van going to get to the bottom of this !
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-26 10:33:00  
Nausi said: »
Remember when libs wanted to impeach trump and hrow his kid in prison for treason when Jr tried to meet with a russian lawyer because he thought she had opp research?

Now Hillary paid for info that supposedly came from a russian agent and colluding with the Russians is cool again!

They’re whole world is literally collapsing before them. Lies lies lies.

As it pertains to Trump/Russia/Mueller this is not only not a big deal, it's completely irrelevant. Trump's cult of brainless wanderers are pretending that the source of the funding invalidates the research itself (it doesn't) which invalidates the Trump FISA warrant (it doesn't) which invalidates the Trump/Russia investigation (it doesn't) and equates to Hillary conspiring with Russia (it doesn't) and validates Trump's deranged tweet earlier this year about Obama wiretapping his microwave (it doesn't).

The fact that the Clinton campaign and/or general counsel appear to have been deliberately misleading about their role in funding the research is certainly suspicious and potentially a deal of some sort. If they broke campaign finance laws and get punished for it, good.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-26 10:33:10  
First Page 2 3 ... 91 92 93 ... 98 99 100