Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
First Page 2 3 ... 82 83 84 ... 98 99 100
By fonewear 2017-10-24 11:04:34  
Republicans bad Democrats good....can I go now ?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-24 11:07:40  
fonewear said: »
I'm not sure Zuckerface is qualified to run a PTA meeting.

the only one that had a prayer was bernie sanders...

but then the dnc got caught red handed jack rolling him like it was the night of the long knives...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-24 11:42:42  
thanks rt!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-24 12:21:58  
Republicans bad Democrats good....can I go now ?

[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-24 12:24:58  
ಠ_ಠ
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-10-24 13:05:19  
This is why we haven't seen Donny he was throwing Russian flags at Trump:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5011401/Trump-plans-lunch-GOP-senators-focus-turns-taxes.html
By Nausi 2017-10-24 13:08:11  
Nausi said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
WHAT SPECIFICALLY IS TRUMP LYING ABOUT?
Today?
Viciouss said: »
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
So now it's evolved to well yeah he said that but it's the widow's fault for being offended. If you offend anyone who just lost someone like that you just swallow your pride if needed and *** apologize. It's called being not being a total piece of ***person. It's probably not too hard to offend someone going through the worst time in their lives so it's literally the least anyone can do.

But it's not about being offensive, intentionally or not, it's the ridiculously obvious lying about it that's makes zero sense. It's nice that you guys found your "but what about" talking points. At least you have that to ward off the cognitive dissonance.

Or criticize the widow for taking too long to give an interview while saying goodbye to her husband, she is obviously lying because she didn't immediately say anything to the press about Trump's lack of respect. But lets go on twitter and call the widow a liar, because his supporters will love it.

Please post the tweet where he called her a liar.
Guess it didnt happen.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-24 13:09:45  
I gave Trump a liar detector went like this:

By fonewear 2017-10-24 13:10:51  
Lying isn't inherently wrong. People lie all the time. Just some lies are worse than others.
By Nausi 2017-10-24 13:13:47  
“We’re gonna get the guys that made that video”

-Hillary Clinton to the families of Benghazi victims.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-24 13:17:07  
^^ libs never gave a ***about grieving widows. THey dont now either, its just about trying (and failing) to make trump look bad.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-24 13:19:39  
Look guys, theres a solution to your frustration.

Scream at the sky on the election of Trump’s election. Its an actual happening.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-24 13:22:01  
hopes dim-blame gowdy

nyt -Hopes Dim for Congressional Russia Inquiries as Parties Clash

awwww their widdle hopes is all dimming... I has a sad...

it makes a man's eyes damp for sure...
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-10-24 13:32:29  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
hopes dim-blame gowdy

But, but.... But Drumpf was done.... /sniffle.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-24 13:43:27  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
hopes dim-blame gowdy

But, but.... But Drumpf was done.... /sniffle.

By Nausi 2017-10-24 13:44:15  
Rep Wilson just called him a “white supremacist”, clearly she isnt a partisan shill and clearly her being on the call wasnt a setup in the least.

Tell me liberals is Trump supposed to just take this *** in silence?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-24 14:00:09  
is Trump supposed to just take this *** in silence?

he needs to hire a vicious rabid weasel like James Carville to take a bite out of everyone that dares to oppose the president
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-24 14:35:01  
Math promotes white privilege lolz:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/23/professor-claims-math-algebra-and-geometry-promote-white-privilege/
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-24 14:37:45  
ummm... yeah... so none of us actually know donald trump or have any influence, real or imaginary, so it's going to be kinda difficult for any of us to convince him that he needs to apologize to cindy sheehan 2 electric boogaloo... which I wouldn't advise him to do anyways...

because I'm already bored with this tactic after watching the first never ending cindy sheehan movie...

I still remember the same "it's the least he could do" line you're laying on us now when all the same people chastised bush for not meeting with cindy and he was all...I met with her four times... which of course didn't matter... when you're trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill you take any fill you can have delivered.

and I don't believe that you or any of the other people that are pretending to suddenly care about war widows... because I'm not to stupid to notice it's only when it's politically expedient to have such feelings.

had you thought about, mentioned, written about, or in any way shape or form supported our military and/or veterans at all during obama you might have a soapbox to stand on.

so you'll have to wait for josiah or one of the other canadians to log if you're personally looking for an apology from anyone here.

but here is my two cents woundedwarriorproject

if you find your panties suddenly all twisted in bunch because of something you watched on good morning america instead of wasting your energy trying to change trump into an empath donate $20 to a veteran's charity and suggest it to all your friends to. do something positive

set up a monthly plan and get a blanket, take a picture of yourself wrapped in the blanket... and the poses don't have to be suggestive but it wouldn't hurt.... and then maybe I'll believe that you give a ***about war widows.
I explicitly stated it wasn't about offending the widow rather the lying about the actual conversation. He's still denying his own words despite almost everyone involved going against him. It's petty. It's childish. It's happened before, but that behavior is apparently acceptable enough that others will continually defend it.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-24 14:43:20  
Rep Wilson just called him a “white supremacist”, clearly she isnt a partisan shill and clearly her being on the call wasnt a setup in the least.

You’re jumping to a lot of conclusions that ignore reality.

Rep Wilson was La David Johnson mentor (via a black youth mentoring program in Miami) when he was growing up.

It’s a fairly far stretched to concoct a theory with the premise that she had no vested interest other than to fabricate a lie to tarnish the president.

Being that Kelley attacked her character, (falsely and was subsequently called out for it due to archival footage ) and not her account; should be an indication as to who is truthful.

You ask should he take it in silence, yeah he should just like every other president before him. All he had to say was he didn’t mean to come off as callous or insensitive and move on. It’s that easy.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-24 14:52:11  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
I explicitly stated it wasn't about offending the widow rather the lying about the actual conversation. He's still denying his own words despite almost everyone involved going against him. It's petty. It's childish. It's happened before, but that behavior is apparently acceptable enough that others will continually defend it.

well duh....it's trump...he lives in the imaginary fairy tale land of make believe where everything he says has to be translated with a little orphan annie decoder ring.

I'm not at all convinced that you woke up this morning and are all the sudden the caped defender of absolute truth
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-24 15:44:58  
The last place I'd come to is PnR for anything even remotely close to truth. I'm here for the half baked political theories and pointless name calling.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-24 15:50:28  
Zerowone said: »

You’re jumping to a lot of conclusions that ignore reality.

Rep Wilson was La David Johnson mentor (via a black youth mentoring program in Miami) when he was growing up.

It’s a fairly far stretched to concoct a theory with the premise that she had no vested interest other than to fabricate a lie to tarnish the president.

Being that Kelley attacked her character, (falsely and was subsequently called out for it due to archival footage ) and not her account; should be an indication as to who is truthful.

You ask should he take it in silence, yeah he should just like every other president before him. All he had to say was he didn’t mean to come off as callous or insensitive and move on. It’s that easy.
You are very deep in the bubble.
By Zerowone 2017-10-24 15:52:45  
Yea if you say so... which isn’t saying much.
By Zerowone 2017-10-24 15:55:47  
The last place I'd come to is PnR for anything even remotely close to truth. I'm here for the half baked political theories and pointless name calling.

Shut your man pleaser, ya scurvy acolyte of groening.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-24 16:00:55  
Zerowone said: »

Shut your man pleaser, ya scurvy acolyte of groening.

That's almost a coherent thought !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-24 16:01:24  
More pointless name calling less pretending to work for CNN.
By fonewear 2017-10-24 16:02:35  
Also the World Series starts tonight that is better than phony outrage cause some Senator I never heard of doesn't' like Trump.
First Page 2 3 ... 82 83 84 ... 98 99 100