Random Politics & Religion #26

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #26
Random Politics & Religion #26
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32
 Asura.Wormfeeder
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2017-08-13 10:32:40  
I cant understand how the KKK, BLM and Antifa have not been shut and banned as a hate groups.
But then again The far left and far right politicians in this country need these groups to keep us all divided.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-08-13 10:33:08  
Candlejack said: »
Sylph.Cherche said: »
I'm just trying to understand how someone can be so proud of a heritage based on treason and slavers.
Mental defects, lack of access to education, take your pick.

Hey now you're talking about a group who perceive themselves as the pinnacle of intellect and genetics.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Slore
サーバ: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2017-08-13 10:42:07  
Antifa and blm are no worse than the others. They all need to go away.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-08-13 12:03:12  
Nationalists had permits and therefore cause to be there, the left did not. The only group that was supposed to be there were the nationalists.

The left showed up TO bring violence.

Nationalists were prepared to defend themselves.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-08-13 12:03:38  
Asura.Wormfeeder said: »
I cant understand how the KKK, BLM and Antifa have not been shut and banned as a hate groups.
But then again The far left and far right politicians in this country need these groups to keep us all divided.
We can't ban hate groups. Free speech and all that.

Odin.Slore said: »
Antifa and blm are no worse than the others. They all need to go away.
Only to the right are BLM as bad as the antifa.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-08-13 12:17:11  
Garuda.Chanti said: »

Because riots and looting are completely acceptable methods of social change for you.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-08-13 13:40:53  
False moral equivalence seems to be the go-to nowadays.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-08-13 13:47:16  
Asura.Saevel said: »

Because riots and looting are completely acceptable methods of social change for you.

Yeah ok, everyone is violent but white nationalists.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2017-08-13 13:56:09  
This would have been an insignificant gathering of sad, lonely racists that went generally unnoticed. However lunatics on the left decided to blow it up into a World event with violence.

Now yesterday and today, more Nazi propaganda has been spread over the Internet and television than in the last 10 years. How many pictures in this thread alone?

It's all so convenient. Everyday I watch the tail wag the dog and suckers with no lives let it consume them.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-13 15:47:31  
Asura.Wormfeeder said: »
I can understand why

See, these protections are for everyone, even for those who we disagree with.

I rather live in a society with these freedoms than one that doesn't.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-13 15:52:07  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
This would have been an insignificant gathering of sad, lonely racists that went generally unnoticed. However lunatics on the left decided to blow it up into a World event with violence.

Now yesterday and today, more Nazi propaganda has been spread over the Internet and television than in the last 10 years. How many pictures in this thread alone?
This, exactly, is why we shouldn't pay any attention to those who are the real-life versions of hatemonger trolls.

You see, by paying any attention to them, even going to their rallies and staging counterprotests, like the events yesterday, you not only enable their message, but you gather sympathy to their cause.

The best way to destroy a hate group, even terrorists, is to take away their power of messaging and enabling their message by listening/counterprotesting them.

I'm pretty sure this message will go over the liberals (and that thing) on this website though....
[+]
 Sylph.Cherche
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Cherche 2017-08-13 17:29:18  

Worked for the American Revolution, French Revolution, American Civil War, and Civil Rights movement.

Any of the conservatives want to explain how well civil discussion totally worked for any of the above? Or WWII?
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2017-08-13 17:34:01  
Sylph.Cherche said: »

Worked for the American Revolution, French Revolution, American Civil War, and Civil Rights movement.

Any of the conservatives want to explain how well civil discussion totally worked for any of the above? Or WWII?

So your calling for a new civil war? That should be a quick fight indeed.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2017-08-13 17:35:59  
Candlejack said: »
What I don't get is why Slore thinks BLM is no worse than the KKK. One is a group with an imaginary gripe, namely the KKK, and the other one is a group that is disproportionately targeted by law enforcement which deploys excessive and even deadly force on a seemingly daily basis which has a genuine reason to be protesting.

Beating, looting, burning and calling for death of innocent people is ok with you? I understand your a liberal and don't understand things but holy christ dude.

Who commits more crime on blacks?
How many blacks are killed by police vs whites?
Who commits more violent crime in the US per demographic?
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-08-13 17:39:06  
Problem with that King, and it has been pointed put again and again, is that no one listens.

And even worse, there are those who seek attention for themselves by being in the middle of this kind of thing.

And them there is the media....

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2017-08-13 17:53:12  
So how is Antifa any different?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-13 18:03:10  
Problem with that King, and it has been pointed put again and again, is that no one listens.

And even worse, there are those who seek attention for themselves by being in the middle of this kind of thing.

And them there is the media....
Repetition (and a lot of beatings) are the key of people understanding that they are the problem, not the solution.

I prefer to do the beatings. I don't care what side of the political spectrum you are either, I'm open to beat the ***out of any/everyone.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-13 18:04:37  
Also, don't bother with the new supremacists Slore.

They wave the flag of social "justice" but in reality, they are just as bad (if not worst) than those they accuse of.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-08-13 18:11:40  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Also, don't bother with the new supremacists Slore.

They wave the flag of social "justice" but in reality, they are just as bad (if not worst) than those they accuse of.

Using social policy to effect social justice that just happens to give them total control.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-08-13 18:39:17  
https://mobile.twitter.com/Travon/status/896749941380587522/video/1

Yeah about this misunderstanding of what BLM is about. They couldn't get away this that occurred yesterday. Same with Antifa.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-08-13 19:02:15  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Yeah about this misunderstanding of what BLM is about.

BLM is about Black supremacy over whites. It may have started as something different, many things did, yet right now it's just a hate group that's given legitimacy from extreme leftists like yourself.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-08-13 19:15:05  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
but BLM is certainly not about black supremacy

When the leaders of said movement say it is, then it is.

When phrases such as "take power from the white man" are thrown around, that's no different then the KKK or any other hate group.

Hate is hate, and all hate, regardless of the skin color of the source is evil.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2017-08-13 19:21:36  
I denounce any group that wishes to demoralize or harm others. I served this country faithfully in the Army and defended every ones right to speech. I do not agree with the KKK anymore than I agree with blm/antifa. The hate has got to stop. The blame has got to stop. No one person is any better than the next.

I love the people who claim President Trump did not condemn them enough. Obama never said a thing about blm/antifa. Short of issuing a statement naming every member of the clan what more can he do?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32