Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)
Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)
First Page 2 3 ... 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-11 15:41:55  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
He didn't decline to press charges... it was his rcomendation that the JD didn't pursue charges... they still could have...

I caught my wording after the fact. Yay edits. Beyond that, there is no way in Hades that the Obama JD would have ever pressed charges, especially without a recommendation.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-05-11 15:44:05  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Specifics came over time.
Exactly. The Clinton investigation looks clearer in hindsight with it being over or whatever it is. Investigators need time to actually investigate. There's no difference between people/media hyping up each development as there is people/media trying to blow everything off.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-11 15:44:36  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Specifics came over time.
Exactly. The Clinton investigation looks clearer in hindsight with it being over or whatever it is. Investigators need time to actually investigate. There's no difference between people/media hyping up each development as there is people/media trying to blow everything off.

Speaking of cherry-picking....
[+]
By eliroo 2017-05-11 15:46:14  
But her emails.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-11 15:50:26  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I'm still wondering why it was all dropped right after the election...
She lost. Obama wasn't going to add salt to the wound and get her convicted, and Trump can't exactly get her convicted because, mainly what's going on with Comey right now. You think the Comey firing is bad press, the media would have had a literal field day if Clinton was charged with anything worse than a traffic ticket, and even then, they would have a field day with the ticket.
So he's afraid to go after her because the media would have a field day? Idk... doesn't stop him from doing anything else...

I mean if you ask Nausi everything Trump does is a clever ploy just to outsmart the media anyways...
As stupid as Trump is in regards to political messaging, I would think that even he is not stupid enough to arrest a direct political opponent unless he has extremely strong public evidence. Like a video of said opponent mass shooting a school or some ***like that.

Also, said political opponent must also be very unpopular for it to not get automatically opposed/rioted by every liberal under the moon.
So there is no good evidence that was made public that shows HRC was guilty of something then?
Extremely strong evidence. Like a video/audio recording of Clinton and Obama saying that no matter what happens, she will be free to rule.

Or some ***like that.

What was released to the public, quite possibly, can be made into a case against Clinton. However, any good lawyer can state that public information can be stricken from the record due to influence against prejudgements. And, as stated before, while the original investigation probably had enough evidence to make a strong case, due to tampering on Comey's FBI, it may not hold up in court or the key pieces of evidence were destroyed.

Although, the real kicker against Clinton would be the statements she signed stating that she would not do the things she did.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-05-11 15:51:35  
Speaking of cherry-picking....
huh
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-11 16:03:45  
So, how about Aetna getting out of the exchanges now.

That leaves...

Well, who's left?

Humana's out, Blue Cross Blue Shield is out in a lot of markets, Aetna's out, UnitedHealth is out in a lot of markets.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-05-11 16:10:25  
Can someone teach Trump how to stick to the Narrative.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-11 16:18:14  
I don't see a contradiction.

President Trump was planning to fire Comey. Sessions and Rosenstein recommended to Trump to fire Comey. Trump took their recommendations and fired him then, instead of later.

All Sessions and Rosenstein did was sped up the process. Comey was out anyway, and probably should have been out a while back. Probably wasn't because firing Comey wasn't on the top of Trump's list of ***to do that day.

Trump probably tacked on the recommendations to the firing letter as justification, but Trump is within his right to fire Comey at any time due to bad performance.

Naw, what you got from the WP (and by default, MSNBC) is that somehow, it was the DAG/AG who fired Comey and not Trump. Which, of course, they can't do. They are making it sound like it was them who fired Comey, and Trump just came in and took credit for it all just because reasons, and Trump.

This is poor analysis by the WP, like usual. Anything to write a hit piece against Trump.
By Nausi 2017-05-11 16:20:16  
We didn't know specifics on the emails until after the investigation was over and what was publically known wasn't at all criminal. Meanwhile, things like State department staff getting immunity and Obama's meeting with Attorney General Lynch were spun as tacit indicators of guilt. The general public reaction has been identical in Trump's case just a reversal of ideology mostly.
But we know that there is no evidence of Russian collusion because every time it is inquired, thats he answer given.

Are you holding out for a M. night twist? Those only happen in the movies.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-11 16:22:24  
Nausi said: »
We didn't know specifics on the emails until after the investigation was over and what was publically known wasn't at all criminal. Meanwhile, things like State department staff getting immunity and Obama's meeting with Attorney General Lynch were spun as tacit indicators of guilt. The general public reaction has been identical in Trump's case just a reversal of ideology mostly.
But we know that there is no evidence of Russian collusion because every time it is inquired, thats he answer given.

Are you holding out for a M. night twist? Those only happen in the movies.
All we know about previous aides/assistants/technicians who testified on the Clinton deal was that they all pleaded the 5th. Cause, you know, they got nothing to hide.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-05-11 16:23:29  

Did you not read the article he literally said:

Quote:
TRUMP: Oh, I was going to fire regardless of recommendation.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-11 16:28:09  
Although, the real kicker against Clinton would be the statements she signed stating that she would not do the things she did.

That's kind of the thing. There is paperwork with her name and signature on it stating that she received briefings regarding the proper handling of classified material and that she understood that such things weren't allowed and she understood the penalty for such actions.

Prosecutor : Miss Clinton why did you have your government email containing classified material going to an unauthorized server.

Quote:
Clinton: Well gosh gee I didn't know I wasn't allowed to do that

Prosecutor : Is this your signature stating you understood you weren't supposed to do that?

Clinton : Umm ...... Russians!

It's the same damn thing they do to military, government employees and defense contractors when they screw off like that. Officers have received UCMJ and been demoted for transferring an AN/CYZ-10 (device that stores classified key material) in the trunk of their privately owned vehicles to a field problem. Control and storage of classified material is super serious ***, and her being completely untouched for such an egregious violation is just mind boggling.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-05-11 16:28:28  
But we know that there is no evidence of Russian collusion because every time it is inquired, thats he answer given
You avoided the pronouns this time but still no one knows who you're talking about.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-11 16:34:49  
eliroo said: »

Quote:
Again, doesn't matter.

Trump was going to fire Comey eventually. He just did it sooner than later because 2 other high-ranking officials came to the same conclusion and even made the recommendations in letter format.

Tell me where it is against the law about Trump firing Comey. I have a court case that says otherwise.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-05-11 16:35:49  

Quote:
but the recommendation prompted him to pull the trigger.

Its not a hard thing to understand.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-05-11 16:36:37  
But we know that there is no evidence of Russian collusion because every time it is inquired, thats he answer given
You avoided the pronouns this time but still no one knows who you're talking about.

Try more reading comprehension then.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-11 16:37:10  

You ask too much from him.
By Nausi 2017-05-11 16:38:06  

You ask too much from him.
"Denial is the most predictable of all human responses."
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-11 16:38:29  
#4eliroo:

Let's say that you are thinking of having pizza for supper tonight. Not quite committed, but thinking about it.

I recommend to you Pizza Hut for dinner. You say yes.

Then you tell your friend that you would have had pizza for dinner regardless of my recommendation. Did you lie and/or contradict yourself?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-05-11 16:41:03  

That leaves...

Well, who's left?

Humana's out, Blue Cross Blue Shield is out in a lot of markets, Aetna's out, UnitedHealth is out in a lot of markets.
You should read up on Aetna... the way the exited in Florida was messed up...
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-05-11 16:43:37  
Make up a claim then refuse to clarify it lol. You guys are such ***debaters.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-11 16:44:08  

That leaves...

Well, who's left?

You should read up on Aetna... the way the exited in Florida was messed up...
Oh, they left some of the states for 2017. They just announced that they are leaving the rest of the states for 2018.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-05-11 16:44:32  

Quote:

The problem being that no one in the whitehouse can give anyone a straight answer... there's been multiple different versions of the same thing and different reasons for the firing... if they'd done it and come out with a coherent statement that everyone was aware of and could back up there'd be no problem... instead there seems to be confusion and then anyone who supports him telling everyone else what Trump really meant by what he actually said...

just make up your mind... make sure the people that are speaking for you know what the *** is gong on and then can all clearly give the same message... problems solved..
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-11 16:44:37  
That's your shtick, right?
By Nausi 2017-05-11 16:45:01  
you're intentionally being obtuse to troll
By fonewear 2017-05-11 16:45:37  

You could say we are master...debaters !
[+]
By Nausi 2017-05-11 16:45:43  

Quote:

The problem being that no one in the whitehouse can give anyone a straight answer... there's been multiple different versions of the same thing and different reasons for the firing... if they'd done it and come out with a coherent statement that everyone was aware of and could back up there'd be no problem... instead there seems to be confusion and then anyone who supports him telling everyone else what Trump really meant by what he actually said...

just make up your mind... make sure the people that are speaking for you know what the *** is gong on and then can all clearly give the same message... problems solved..
Trump gave his reasons, everything else is literally RUMOR that's spun to fit the narrative.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-11 16:47:26  

Quote:

Also doesn't help that the "gatekeepers of information" is also doing their best to screw up the message.

Trump: I'm going to have steak tonight!
Media: This just in: Trump hates all vegetarians and is writing an executive order stating that all meals must have some form of meat in it. The Ninth Circut has already stricken down this unsigned executive order saying it goes against the First Amendment, specifically Freedom of Religion clause. More at 11.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-11 16:48:01  
fonewear said: »

You could say we are master...debaters !
It's master baiters!

It's not punny!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60