Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)
Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60
By eliroo 2017-05-11 11:07:41  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
FALLACY OF INCONSISTENCY!

The Fallacy of Misusing Fallacies.
By Viciouss 2017-05-11 11:08:53  
Viciouss said: »
Another Senate hearing today going badly for Trump. I wonder what his temperature is.
You should probably wait until the hearing takes place before making judgement like that....

Its been going on for at least an hour.
And it's still going on.

If Maddow were to state that she has Trump's tax returns, you would state that he didn't pay any taxes before her show even aired.

No I wouldn't, nice attempt tho. Just admit you had no idea there was a Senate hearing going on.
By eliroo 2017-05-11 11:09:02  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
That actually made me laugh out loud, thank you for that. If you can't tell the difference between the Trump and Clinton investigations then you don't have a clue about what has happened in either one.

The difference is what political party they are tied too.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-11 11:09:41  
eliroo said: »
That actually made me laugh out loud, thank you for that. If you can't tell the difference between the Trump and Clinton investigations then you don't have a clue about what has happened in either one.

The difference is what political party they are tied too.

And you just confirmed my suspicion.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-11 11:10:29  
Another Senate hearing today going badly for Trump. I wonder what his temperature is.
You should probably wait until the hearing takes place before making judgement like that....

Its been going on for at least an hour.
And it's still going on.

If Maddow were to state that she has Trump's tax returns, you would state that he didn't pay any taxes before her show even aired.

No I wouldn't, nice attempt tho. Just admit you had no idea there was a Senate hearing going on.
You just did. Gawd, do you not even pay attention to what you type?
[+]
By eliroo 2017-05-11 11:13:07  

That I can view a situation objectively and I don't let my political views get in the way of how I view information on an elected officials? Glad I confirm that.
By Viciouss 2017-05-11 11:13:42  

No, I didn't. Making a comment on a live hearing is not making a comment before it takes place. Bolding it doesn't help you, it never does. Keep trying tho.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-11 11:15:20  
I remember explaining several times the laws and regulations regarding handling classified information. Not as a third party observer playing armchair general but as someone personally involved with and subject to those regulations and laws.

The gist is that there is federal law making it a felony to knowingly mishandle and violate federal regulations regarding the processing, safeguarding and transmission of classified material. The regulations are written by each federal agency for their own programs but are subject to the regulations created by the NSA. So the overall process is that NSA creates broad regulations and policies and then each federal agency creates further regulation and policy, none of which can violate the NSA created ones which supersede everything.

Hillary very clearly violated NSA regulations by storing, processing and transmitting classified material on an unauthorized Information Processing System (NSA speak for computer stuff). She did this on a near daily basis over a very long period of time. There is clear evidence that classified material was stored on, processed and transmitted by this private unauthorized system owned by Hillary Clinton. Furthermore her position as Secretary of State gave her nearly unlimited access to material while simultaneously making her vulnerable to targeting by foreign intelligence services (FIS's). This is all a matter of public record and congressional testimony.

Now the argument for criminal conduct revolves around the knowing part of the law. Violating NSA regulations isn't illegal by itself, it must be done with intent. And this is where we get into the murky depths of political favoritism and double speak. See the NSA is very much aware of this "I didn't know" legal loophole and there is NSA regulation that requires all those who have access to classified information to first be trained and briefed on the regulations and procedures involved. This is called being "read on" and afterwords that person signs several pieces of paper, first is a memo stating they have received the training / briefing and understand that they are now subject to the regulations of the NSA regarding classified information. They must sign this piece of paper to have access to anything. The second is another piece of paper stating they understand that they can never divulge classified material to unauthorized people for the rest of their lives and that if they do the would be subject to suspension of access, federal prosecution and possible jail time, it's essentially a lifetime NDA with really big teeth attached. Those records are then processed by the Field Security Officer (FSO) with copies sent to the NSA and kept on file forever. They are extremely thorough with this paperwork, even the President has to go through it.

Justice department officials refused to prosecute and were extremely cold towards any investigation of Hillary or the Clinton's in general. FBI agents pressed and were told not to bother, so eventually Comey went with the "she violated NSA regulations but their not prosecuting because she didn't know better" which is more politically acceptable then "their not prosecuting because she's Hillary". They never found evidence of her knowingly violating NSA regulations because they were told not to look for it and to stop pressing the issue. It's oily dishonest behavior but that's how politics works in the USA.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-11 11:16:50  

No, I didn't. Making a comment on a live hearing is not making a comment before it takes place. Bolding it doesn't help you, it never does. Keep trying tho.
Look, we get it, you would make anything seem like a Trump failure.

Nothing has come from this hearing yet. You already stated that it's going badly for Trump, even though nothing has happened yet.

And when the hearing is finished, and what was said has been analyzed, and it was determined that it was a great nothingburger like usual, I'll make sure to throw that in your face.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-11 11:17:25  
You have evidence stating that Trump fired Comey because he was investigating Trump and not because Comey is an inept director?

No evidence required, he feels that Trump did and that's required to Immediately Impeach President Trump.

It's fun watching the liberals digging their hole deeper and alienating the American population.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-11 11:18:44  
Asura.Saevel said: »
The gist is that there is federal law making it a felony to knowingly mishandle and violate federal regulations regarding the processing, safeguarding and transmission of classified material.
And since some people automatically dismiss whatever Saevel says as false, here is the law he referenced

/incoming legal deniers
By Viciouss 2017-05-11 11:20:10  
Glad you caught up to the rest of us, but your armchair opinion that nothing has happened doesn't equate facts. I think enough has happened to make Trump angry, given how everything makes him angry.
By eliroo 2017-05-11 11:20:28  
Idk why you are arguing with me about Whether or not I think Clinton was guilty or not. My answer is pretty clear and most likely aligns with yours.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-11 11:25:13  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
The gist is that there is federal law making it a felony to knowingly mishandle and violate federal regulations regarding the processing, safeguarding and transmission of classified material.
And since some people automatically dismiss whatever Saevel says as false, here is the law he referenced

/incoming legal deniers

Quote:
Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information—

Bolded part is what they couldn't find any evidence of and why she isn't in jail.
Wait, are you saying that she didn't setup a private email server in her house and had classified information stored exclusively on such server?
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-11 11:29:30  

/incoming legal deniers

I lived and breathed that stuff daily for the majority of my adult life, the NSA is dead *** serious about unauthorized ***. The interesting part is they are pretty forgiving if it's on accident and is promptly reported to the FSO who does an investigation to determine the nature and scope of the release (the term is actually spillage) and reports it to the NSA. It's not easy to release classified stuff, that ***is kept electronically separate from everything else and needs to be air-gaped (USB flashdrive / CDRW type stuff) to get on the wrong system, which happens more often then people would be comfortable knowing. As long as everyone involved acts honestly and openly, then rarely does anyone get "in trouble", at most the offender is made to sit through the security briefing all over again and sign a new set of documents stating such. Repeat offenders have their clearance suspended which can be a huge career killer.

What Hillary did and then got away with is on a whole new level. The arrogance of "that ***doesn't apply to me, now elect me as your leader" was astounding.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-11 11:30:20  
Take a deep breath

Inhale

Exhale
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-11 11:31:16  

/incoming legal deniers

Quote:
Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information—

Bolded part is what they couldn't find any evidence of and why she isn't in jail.

Since you didn't read it before

Quote:
See the NSA is very much aware of this "I didn't know" legal loophole and there is NSA regulation that requires all those who have access to classified information to first be trained and briefed on the regulations and procedures involved. This is called being "read on" and afterwords that person signs several pieces of paper, first is a memo stating they have received the training / briefing and understand that they are now subject to the regulations of the NSA regarding classified information. They must sign this piece of paper to have access to anything. The second is another piece of paper stating they understand that they can never divulge classified material to unauthorized people for the rest of their lives and that if they do the would be subject to suspension of access, federal prosecution and possible jail time, it's essentially a lifetime NDA with really big teeth attached. Those records are then processed by the Field Security Officer (FSO) with copies sent to the NSA and kept on file forever. They are extremely thorough with this paperwork, even the President has to go through it.

She most certainly knew and did it intentionally, or she's mentally incompetent. Pick one.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-11 11:38:45  
If foreign entities hacked into her server then she did not knowingly or wilfully give information.

Umm it's not interpreted that way. Any unauthorized person including a US citizen who hasn't been expressly granted access to that information, aka damn near everyone on that email chain. Plus the violation of the NSA regulations, which the law references, makes it illegal to store, process or transmit classified information on unapproved systems.

That's how Comey qualified her.

And that's perfectly ok, if the liberals want to tell everyone to vote for someone quite literally "incompetent" then they can, just don't be surprised when they get laughed at.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-11 11:43:24  
First everyone needs to realize that the federal law points to NSA regulation for interpretation, that ***is deep and you can spend a long time learning it all. They get really detailed on ***like the minimum mandatory distance between information systems processing classified material of different levels. So if one system is processing US-Secret information, like your workstation you use for daily work, and another system is processing US-NATO, then there needs to be three feet of distance between them and they both must be labeled with clear uniquely colored markers indicating their classification level. There must be access lists maintained for each system and a logging enabled for all materials accessed or processed on that system.

That's just one of thousands of NSA regulations, that are then taken and reworded by each agency into their own rules and guidelines (CIA, DoD, FBI, DEA, ect..).
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-05-11 11:47:56  
No u.

You're all wrong and I'm right because reading comprehension and strawman. Checkmate liberals and conservatives!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-11 11:48:22  
They needed to prove that ***set up a private email server to communicate classified information to directly hurt the United States or to benefit a foreign government.
Let's count down the laws that were broken just by setting up said server, not including the one I already referenced, but just to show that, by act of setting up the private server, directly hurt the United States, therefor applicable to the law in question.

5 U.S. Code § 552 - Public information; agency rules, opinions, orders, records, and proceedings

Most specifically:

Quote:
(a) Each agency shall make available to the public information as follows:
(1) Each agency shall separately state and currently publish in the Federal Register for the guidance of the public—
(A) descriptions of its central and field organization and the established places at which, the employees (and in the case of a uniformed service, the members) from whom, and the methods whereby, the public may obtain information, make submittals or requests, or obtain decisions;

Quote:
(C) rules of procedure, descriptions of forms available or the places at which forms may be obtained, and instructions as to the scope and contents of all papers, reports, or examinations;

Quote:
(D) substantive rules of general applicability adopted as authorized by law, and statements of general policy or interpretations of general applicability formulated and adopted by the agency;

Quote:
(2) Each agency, in accordance with published rules, shall make available for public inspection in an electronic format—
(A) final opinions, including concurring and dissenting opinions, as well as orders, made in the adjudication of cases;
(B) those statements of policy and interpretations which have been adopted by the agency and are not published in the Federal Register;
(C) administrative staff manuals and instructions to staff that affect a member of the public;
(D) copies of all records, regardless of form or format—
(i) that have been released to any person under paragraph (3); and
(ii)
(I) that because of the nature of their subject matter, the agency determines have become or are likely to become the subject of subsequent requests for substantially the same records; or
(II) that have been requested 3 or more times; and
(E) a general index of the records referred to under subparagraph (D);

The other parts of the law is applicable, but I think you get the gist now.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-11 11:49:22  

That I can view a situation objectively and I don't let my political views get in the way of how I view information on an elected officials? Glad I confirm that.

Just because your political views don't get in the way doesn't mean you're not wrong.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-11 11:50:55  
Anna Ruthven said: »
No u.

You're all wrong and I'm right because reading comprehension and strawman. Checkmate liberals and conservatives!

*Clears throat*

Nuh uh.

*Drops mic*
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-05-11 11:52:07  
They needed to prove that ***set up a private email server to communicate classified information to directly hurt the United States or to benefit a foreign government.
Let's count down the laws that were broken just by setting up said server, not including the one I already referenced, but just to show that, by act of setting up the private server, directly hurt the United States, therefor applicable to the law in question.

5 U.S. Code § 552 - Public information; agency rules, opinions, orders, records, and proceedings

Most specifically:

Quote:
(a) Each agency shall make available to the public information as follows:
(1) Each agency shall separately state and currently publish in the Federal Register for the guidance of the public—
(A) descriptions of its central and field organization and the established places at which, the employees (and in the case of a uniformed service, the members) from whom, and the methods whereby, the public may obtain information, make submittals or requests, or obtain decisions;

Quote:
(C) rules of procedure, descriptions of forms available or the places at which forms may be obtained, and instructions as to the scope and contents of all papers, reports, or examinations;

Quote:
(D) substantive rules of general applicability adopted as authorized by law, and statements of general policy or interpretations of general applicability formulated and adopted by the agency;

Quote:
(2) Each agency, in accordance with published rules, shall make available for public inspection in an electronic format—
(A) final opinions, including concurring and dissenting opinions, as well as orders, made in the adjudication of cases;
(B) those statements of policy and interpretations which have been adopted by the agency and are not published in the Federal Register;
(C) administrative staff manuals and instructions to staff that affect a member of the public;
(D) copies of all records, regardless of form or format—
(i) that have been released to any person under paragraph (3); and
(ii)
(I) that because of the nature of their subject matter, the agency determines have become or are likely to become the subject of subsequent requests for substantially the same records; or
(II) that have been requested 3 or more times; and
(E) a general index of the records referred to under subparagraph (D);

The other parts of the law is applicable, but I think you get the gist now.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-05-11 11:54:27  
Anna Ruthven said: »
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-05-11 11:57:27  
I can view a situation objectively

no you can't. but only because it's impossible....

objectively
in a way that is not dependent on the mind for existence.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60