MS Paint Reborn: Challenge #88
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2017-01-07 21:26:11  
Skjalfeirdotter said: »
Glad people liked the pictures. ^^

Sorry Skjalf, I feel kinda responsible.

Weird how a post is up for weeks with no issue, but then when I start arguing with a mod in PM within 15 minutes we find ourselves under the old microscope.

Just a coincidence I am sure. Lots of those going around these days.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-01-07 21:36:22  
It was removed before all that.

Please try to stay within AdSense rules when submitting art.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2017-01-07 22:29:24  
Train new mods harder. They saw the image around the Dec 22nd-ish and didn't remove it. Shame on... Skjalf? :S

Sorry... and here if Skjalf was to win was going to surprise you all with a non-pervy topic: draw your Final Fantasy character with a pretty flower. :3 Oh well... so much for that. XD

Since all or most of Skjalf's doodles have been too raunchy since the beginning -- you-all should bar Skjalf from participating from any future MS Paint Challenges. :3
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-08 05:51:52  
Not sure why my post was "cleaned up" since I merely pointed out nobody bothered to follow the topic lol. Could we apply some critical thinking please?
By Ackeron 2017-01-08 07:04:55  
When we clean up we try to get rid of things that might reignite the argument or rule violating line of conversation. In this case it was the former.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-08 07:07:28  
I thought it was funny not enraging that nobody noticed the joke and the real topic. Whatever.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-01-08 07:07:48  
I think she meant the first one.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2017-01-08 16:33:46  
http://i.imgur.com/Am6gffJ.png
 Asura.Shiggles
サーバ: Asura
user: shiggles
By Asura.Shiggles 2017-01-17 13:21:01  
lol bumping with all my unfinished MS-Paint crap
(some look sorta surreal out of context)

Unused pic for MS Paint #74 (ff14-Cid as EVA-Genji)

Another unused pic for MS Paint #74 (CBA to draw EVA cockpit+HUD)

No idea wtf this is. Either Y'shotla or Minefield trying on clothes in a mirror or something

Catgirls on cellphones...

I think I wanted to do a Napolean Dynamite-inspired 'Vote for Vyre' for one of the voting-rounds

Catgirls, waterguns, wet t-shirts, no idea...

A Richard Scarry-inspired Twintania disaster

moe-Ysayle, Bears, tatics-moogles, and (of course) catgirls
I sorta suspect that, at the time, these were studies of Bear in Shiva outfit/pose... which would've been sorta terrifying
[+]
By Kittykite 2017-01-17 18:48:50  
I need more Shiggles drawings in my life.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-01-19 09:58:41  
Alright, since things have calmed down a bit, I figured it's time to bump this, call it, and clarify a few things. Some relevant to MSpaint and some to the forums in general.

First things first; Skjalf is the winner with 3 votes to 1.

Enough people saw his picture while it was up and voted in favor of it and votes stopped after it was removed. I'd prefer to simply honor the votes and call it for Skjalf.

Please make sure your challenges and submissions are within the forum rules, AdSense rules included.

There seemed to be a small misunderstanding in what was meant by one poster, these things happen and when they do, if you will come to us with a level head in PM rather than starting a fuss in another thread it can be easily corrected. Other users can't do anything to help you, we can but we're less inclined to if you come in throwing punches.

MSpaint is a community ran activity which means it's for fun. Back and forth chatter is allowed and being VIP, Mod, or Admin doesn't bar you from participation, it also shouldn't get you special consideration; vote on the art, not who posted it.

Lastly, post deletion isn't that big of a deal. It's nothing personal and it can be reversed if need be, but if you seem like the type of person who will smugly hold reversal over a mod's head and bring it up any time something happens, I'm not reversing it and neither will Rooks. As for when to contact Rooks, I'll let him decide on that.

I have the urge to lock this because I don't really care to have what I've said argued with, picked apart, or "but what if'd" but I'll leave it unlocked for now.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2017-01-19 11:04:18  
The system is rigged, folks!
In case anyone missed it and are curious as to what the disqualified-requalified winning entry was -- send Skjalf a PM to see them.