Random Politics & Religion #14

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #14
Random Politics & Religion #14
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 99 100 101

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By eliroo 2016-11-02 07:42:22  
Page 6 is empty but still there, what is up with this forum.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-02 08:00:11  
eliroo said: »
Page 6 is empty but still there, what is up with this forum.
Clinton deleted the posts.
By Ackeron 2016-11-02 08:07:24  
It happens when some one deletes their post or you have blocked a user and they start a new page.

In this case the user deleted his/her post.
By eliroo 2016-11-02 08:44:03  
Ackeron said: »
It happens when some one deletes their post or you have blocked a user and they start a new page.

I like the Hillary Clinton explanation better, it fits my narrative.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-02 08:54:13  
eliroo said: »
Ackeron said: »

I like the Hillary Clinton explanation better, it fits my narrative.
It was Jos.

He was responding to my post last page, but I guess he decided against it after the fact.
By fonewear 2016-11-02 08:57:25  
Is the election over yet. Hillary Clinton is seeping into my unconscious mind...
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-11-02 09:19:57  
fonewear said: »
Is the election over yet. Hillary Clinton is seeping into my unconscious mind...

I watched CNN for about fifteen minutes last night... Alan Dershowitz crying about how unfair the FBI is... and Don Lemon urging people to vote...

both of them whining about how early voting is lower than 2012...

Muhahahahaa!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-11-02 09:29:43  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
B) Do you pay for things you never received?

*checks his taxes*

*looks around at various infrastructure problem areas around Pennsylvania*

Yep.

But it's okay, I guess. State reps have cronies in every local office to help old people talk to the DMV, and they get paid full time salaries to not work full time...so that's better than structurally sound bridges any day.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-02 09:30:58  
I love how all the editorials went from Trump bashing to Comey bashing and Clinton apologizing all in less than a week.

They are almost as bad as some posters here.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-11-02 09:32:59  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

I watched CNN for about fifteen minutes last night... Alan Dershowitz crying about how unfair the FBI is... and Don Lemon urging people to vote...

Muhahahahaa!

Yeah, and some pundits seem legitimately confused about how there could be a lack of enthusiasm for Hillary Clinton. It makes me wonder if the broadcasts are coming from Bizarro World.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-02 09:33:07  
Ramyrez said: »

*checks his taxes*

Yep.

But it's okay, I guess. State reps have cronies in every local office to help old people talk to the DMV, and they get paid full time salaries to not work full time...so that's better than structurally sound bridges any day.
Hey, don't blame me your state infrastructure is ***.

Come live in Texas, where there is at least some evidence of our state taxes going to use. Anyone who has driven from San Antonio to Dallas/Fort Worth in the past few years can attest to that.

/roadconstructionfromhell.jpg
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-02 09:33:47  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Muhahahahaa!

Yeah, and some pundits seem legitimately confused about how there could be a lack of enthusiasm for Hillary Clinton. It makes me wonder if the broadcasts are coming from Bizarro World.
In their minds, they are helping the Clinton cause.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-11-02 09:34:49  

*checks his taxes*

Yep.

Come live in Texas, where there is at least some evidence of our state taxes going to use. Anyone who has driven from San Antonio to Dallas/Fort Worth in the past few years can attest to that.

/roadconstructionfromhell.jpg

Yeah...meh.

If there's one thing we agree on it's that governments from local through federal really need to streamline their business process and stop wasting so much *** money on useless programs and inappropriately bloated contracts...
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-11-02 09:36:31  
I don't believe there ever was any "enthusiasm" for Clinton... she's so crooked she has Huma screw her pants suit pants on every morning.

enthusiasm dips

But I like it when hope starts dying! <insert diabolical laugh here>
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-02 09:38:08  
If there's one thing we agree on it's that governments from local through federal really need to streamline their business process and stop wasting so much *** money on useless programs and inappropriately bloated contracts...
Just cutting down on that would increase actual spending levels (by getting rid of waste and corruption) exponentially.

And yet, that is never a topic for discussion for presidential candidates.....
By Ramyrez 2016-11-02 09:38:19  

Though to this point.

I don't blame people for the erosion of infrastructure. I do blame the state legislature for not taking the appropriate measures to see it fixed.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-11-02 09:40:07  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Muhahahahaa!

In their minds, they are helping the Clinton cause.

I get that. But some really believed that Clinton would get the same amount of black voters that Obama got or more (?), and early voting results in Florida are blowing their minds.

Shrill old white lady in a pantsuit ≠ charismatic black guy
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-02 09:41:40  

Though to this point.

I don't blame people for the erosion of infrastructure. I do blame the state legislature for not taking the appropriate measures to see it fixed.
I blame people for anything that goes wrong with governments, because governments are run by the people, for the people.

Until lizardmen, catwomen, or robots take over the world, it's people who are *** things up, not the system.
By Ramyrez 2016-11-02 09:42:09  
And yet, that is never a topic for discussion for presidential candidates.....

The American public can't be assed to pay attention to the actual bureaucratic process. They've got reality TV shows to watch. If you're not going to be at least as entertaining as The Voice, why bother?

I'm pretty sure that's why like 25% of Donald's supporters even support him. They think they're still watching Celebrity Apprentice or whatever.

Then again, I'm also fairly convinced that the same amount of Hillary supporters think they're watching The View: Prime Time Edition, so who the *** knows.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-11-02 09:42:16  
I saw a bumper sticker this morning that read: "Liar liar, pantsuit on fire!"

lol'd.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-11-02 09:43:15  

Though to this point.

I blame people for anything that goes wrong with governments, because governments are run by the people, for the people.

Until lizardmen, catwomen, or robots take over the world, it's people who are *** things up, not the system.

I feel like we're arguing semantics, not issues.

All I'm saying is Pennsylvania weather takes a toll on infrastructure and its one of the governments' primary duties to maintain our national/state/local infrastructure, respectively. And they're *** it up.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-02 09:44:17  
2017 scares me a lot...with the various elections around the world and other situations, if the world doesn't end by 2018 then I think humanity is safe for eternity.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-02 09:44:28  
I'm liking the RCP No-Tossups map.

All it takes is CO or PA to turn red, and people will be shitting bricks

*que new "Trump revelation "discovered" by the news that's 20+ years old*
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-02 09:45:49  

Though to this point.

I feel like we're arguing semantics, not issues.

All I'm saying is Pennsylvania weather takes a toll on infrastructure and its one of the governments' primary duties to maintain our national/state/local infrastructure, respectively. And they're *** it up.
Query: How much is your state's gasoline tax?

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-02 09:47:21  
NVM: it's 51.40 per gallon. The highest in the US.

And you guys still can't get your ***together? Man, you need to Lordgrim that ***up.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-02 09:49:03  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
I love how all the editorials went from Trump bashing to Comey bashing and Clinton apologizing all in less than a week.

They are almost as bad as some posters here.

The position shifted on both sides heavily, I remember all the Comey bashing that was going on here and the whole accusations without proof thing that shouldn't be covered by the medias.
I don't see any Republicans/conservative posters here singing Comey's praises, especially now.

Unless you consider the lack of bashing until more information is released the same thing. Which explains a lot.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-11-02 09:49:38  
Siren.Mosin said: »
I saw a bumper sticker this morning that read: "Liar liar, pantsuit on fire!"

lol'd.

I'm so curious to see if you can actually pull the lever for Hillary on Tuesday...

/whispers

gary needs votes too mosin... give in to the dark side
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-11-02 09:50:50  
The programs are not useless. They generate "campaign contributions." And the contracts aren't bloated, those "campaign contributions" have to be paid for somehow.

The American public can't be assed to pay attention to the actual bureaucratic process. They've got reality TV shows to watch. If you're not going to be at least as entertaining as The Voice, why bother? ...
This illustrates the problem with the Republican agenda. The Romans proved that you need both bread AND circuses to keep the population docile.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 99 100 101