Random Politics & Religion #14

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #14
Random Politics & Religion #14
First Page 2 3 ... 54 55 56 ... 99 100 101
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-15 10:59:59  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
I did fortell...

why don't you hook us up with soome stock picks!?
Well, going by all the doom and gloom....

Soup stocks are up, as more people are buying into the Apocalypse Trump idea.
Tough Sheds stocks are up, as liberals not wanting to build bomb shelters (or don't know what one looks like) gets the "eco-friendly substitute" instead.
And last-but-not-least, Johnson & Johnson stocks are up. A lot of Preparation H sales in the past week, the butthurt was so strong.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-11-15 11:02:26  
Is there a stock that makes money off of living in moms basement? That's probably gonna surge in the short term.
By Ramyrez 2016-11-15 11:03:54  
Viciouss said: »
And there still isn't any reason to take the alt-right seriously.

They exist and they're growing. Many of their beliefs are abjectly terrible, but you need to take them seriously all the same. In fact, perhaps because of that.

I just wish people would stop conflating "politically correct" with "not being a shitty person."

There's a happy medium between the two, I swear.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-11-15 11:14:47  
Is there a stock that makes money off of living in moms basement? That's probably gonna surge in the short term.

Mt. Dew and Doritos !
[+]
By fonewear 2016-11-15 11:16:01  
Stock market is all manipulated with junk bonds you can't win !
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-11-15 11:16:43  
fonewear said: »
Mt. Dew

That's funny!....PEP hasn't been doing very well lately but it is making a tick upwards lol..

/puts it on the watchlist
[+]
By fonewear 2016-11-15 11:20:15  
Ramyrez said: »

They exist and they're growing. Many of their beliefs are abjectly terrible, but you need to take them seriously all the same. In fact, perhaps because of that.

I just wish people would stop conflating "politically correct" with "not being a shitty person."

The happy medium is called a tool.
By fonewear 2016-11-15 11:21:10  
I keep a file on tools here is one now:

By Ramyrez 2016-11-15 11:21:30  
The happy medium is called a Tool.
By Ramyrez 2016-11-15 11:21:40  
whoops.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By eliroo 2016-11-15 11:22:44  
The bigger groups like BLM get the bigger the Alt-right will get.

If both sides don't strive for equality then neither side will ever be sated.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-15 11:23:06  
junk bonds
penny stocks are where it's at now.

The key is knowing when to buy and when to sell, usually in minute transactions.

I read an article a while back where this Chinese investor gained almost a billion dollars in 1 day doing that. US dollars.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-11-15 11:23:15  
That Tool is just pretentious !
By fonewear 2016-11-15 11:26:05  
Actually the most pretentious person in music is this person:

Sia:

Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-11-15 11:26:54  

Maybe you just have a misunderstanding of what they believe.
By Ramyrez 2016-11-15 11:27:34  
That Tool is just pretentious !

Negative. The band is fine.

Their fans are oft pretentious.

Which the band thinks is *** hilarious. They're a band with a ***-euphemism for a name and people take them super seriously.

Not enough people who follow them are in on the joke, I'm afraid.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-11-15 11:30:02  

Maybe you just have a misunderstanding of what they believe.

Perhaps. Perhaps not. But the point remains that I take them seriously to the extent we establish that, then. Ne? Assuming "they" do the same for me?

All the same, I don't think it's inaccurate to say that at least some individuals who call themselves "alt right" are, in fact, terrible and paint the entire "movement" in a negative light.

...huh. Why does that sound familiar.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-11-15 11:53:10  
The movement supports western values and western supremacy. You know, the stuff that's in the bill of rights etc. That stuff is pretty incompatible with the current fad of American neo liberalism.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-11-15 11:59:59  
The movement supports western values and western supremacy. You know, the stuff that's in the bill of rights

what article is that!?
[+]
By Viciouss 2016-11-15 12:01:24  
lol, why don't you just say what it really supports nausi? White supremacy. Nothing more.
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-11-15 12:04:03  
what article is that!?

You need your 'constitution decoder monocle' that you get when you join the masons. duh, ***.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-11-15 12:18:29  
The movement supports western values and western supremacy. You know, the stuff that's in the bill of rights

what article is that!?

The Monroe Doctrine its right there after The Treaty of Tripoli addendum.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-11-15 12:27:09  
The movement supports western values and western supremacy. You know, the stuff that's in the bill of rights etc. That stuff is pretty incompatible with the current fad of American neo liberalism.
Sigh...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-11-15 12:35:17  
lol, why don't you just say what it really supports nausi? White supremacy. Nothing more.
For as much as I think Nausi doesn't really even understand what he's even saying I don't recall a time when he's really made it out to be all about white people...

To be fair as well this is the kinda ***that gets Dems in trouble too... for as much as we might try to call people out on their behavior and use the defense that's it's generally shitty behavior there's too much of the baseless accusations flying about that lump people in to these categories with no real reason other than they support this guy or this one thing which must mean they support everything else...
[+]
By Viciouss 2016-11-15 12:45:33  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
For as much as I think Nausi doesn't really even understand what he's even saying I don't recall a time when he's really made it out to be all about white people...

To be fair as well this is the kinda ***that gets Dems in trouble too... for as much as we might try to call people out on their behavior and use the defense that's it's generally shitty behavior there's too much of the baseless accusations flying about that lump people in to these categories with no real reason other than they support this guy or this one thing which must mean they support everything else...

Just because nausi doesn't understand anything, doesn't mean the "alt-right" isn't all about white supremacy. Ban all Muslims, build a wall to keep Hispanics out, suppress the black vote, thats the entire Trump platform.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-11-15 12:51:04  

[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-11-15 12:54:03  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

what article is that!?

Dunno why I wrote Monroe Doctrine, meant to write Manifest Destiny.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-11-15 12:59:21  

what article is that!?

Dunno why I wrote Monroe Doctrine, meant to write Manifest Destiny.

The term "manifest destiny" originated in the 1840s. >.>
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-11-15 13:01:52  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

Just because nausi doesn't understand anything, doesn't mean the "alt-right" isn't all about white supremacy. Ban all Muslims, build a wall to keep Hispanics out, suppress the black vote, thats the entire Trump platform.
Can't say I know much about the alt-right movement but even if some of its members do believe in that all may not believe in that part of it... they may embrace other parts or just a single idea... the point being as silly as Nausi is I can't remember him ever being for white supremacy openly at least... it's one thing to be against it when it's a known and it's another to just lump him in with something regardless...
First Page 2 3 ... 54 55 56 ... 99 100 101