Random Politics & Religion #14

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #14
Random Politics & Religion #14
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 99 100 101
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-11-06 13:39:55  
And chanti, I didnt vote for colin or condi for president either.

And not just because they both had enough class/dignity left not to run.

Hillary Clinton is a terrible, horrible, rotten, very bad, no good human being. I should know! I'm terrible! And deplorable....
But She is also bad and you should feel bad making excuses for her.

Colin and Condi are supposed to be bad, they're Republicans.
When you have to stoop to our level, you lose the moral high ground.

Welcome to the side of evil. There is no choice for a lesser evil this year.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Voting for Hillary is WRONG!
[+]
By fonewear 2016-11-06 13:51:35  
I don't think Trump is smart enough to be evil. You have to have a certain level of intelligence to be evil. And Hillary is smart enough to be evil.

I'm not saying being ignorant is good necessarily but ignorant people tend to be less evil !
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-11-06 14:47:02  
Something Something Trump lies about how Obama treated a Trump supporter at a rally something something Trump supporters jump a man who is anti Trump at his rally something something pretends man being jumped has a gun is rushed off stage something something

Comet notifies Congress today that the FBI stands by its original findings won't recommend charges

Something something not Trumps weekend.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-11-06 14:47:36  
Comey*
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-06 14:50:25  
Comet is better. Especially considering the direction America is going.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-11-06 16:29:14  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »

Comet has my vote! Make America great flat as a pancake!
[+]
By fonewear 2016-11-06 16:41:27  
Here you go some fun in these troubled times:

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2016-11-06 16:42:05  
Have some *
By eliroo 2016-11-06 17:28:51  
@Zero the man at the Trump rallies that got "beaten" was on Clinton's payroll. That whole story is really some next level propaganda ***and makes me wonder if the Trump support at Obama's rally was staged too. Like even watching the interview that guy is just mind jerking. You know its propaganda when you see it.

There were witnesses saying he was being the aggressor and that people tackled him thinking he had a gun, even if he wasn't on Clinton's payroll subduing a man who may be dangering others is always the best course of action.

That whole story really triggers me and just shows me what level of propaganda the US is at and how much is required to get Clinton elected.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-11-06 17:34:30  
I'd believe you if there is proof that the people who jumped him were on the DNC payroll.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-11-06 18:43:14  
That's been debunked Eliroo. Too lazy to look it up now but basically he is a triple agent. Well maybe merely a claimed GOP plant, perhaps never really associated with the Dems at all.

But on the payroll of the phony movie folks for a long time and working for some branch of the GoP in election stuff.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-11-06 18:52:01  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
And chanti, I didnt vote for colin or condi for president either....
I REALLY had hope that one of them or both could have changed the GoP for the better (my PoV, not yours) but then W poisoned both of them.
[+]
By Ackeron 2016-11-06 19:15:33  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »

Comet has my vote! Make America great flat as a pancake!
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-11-06 20:11:58  
eliroo said: »
@Zero the man at the Trump rallies that got "beaten" was on Clinton's payroll. That whole story is really some next level propaganda ***and makes me wonder if the Trump support at Obama's rally was staged too. Like even watching the interview that guy is just mind jerking. You know its propaganda when you see it.

There were witnesses saying he was being the aggressor and that people tackled him thinking he had a gun, even if he wasn't on Clinton's payroll subduing a man who may be dangering others is always the best course of action.

That whole story really triggers me and just shows me what level of propaganda the US is at and how much is required to get Clinton elected.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Ackeron 2016-11-06 21:46:12  
That's why it's a GIANT meteor. Could cause the whole planet to explode! Although the human race suffering a slow and probably painful death at the hand/tentacles of Cthulu would suit us better though. So in the election of Giant Meteor -vs- Cthulu it's a win/win unlike our actual election which is a lose/lose.
By Eboneezer 2016-11-07 03:40:19  
I'm down with the meteor as long as the destruction is bigly.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Ackeron 2016-11-07 07:35:27  
God I wish they would have kept Hurcules name as Satan in 'Merica, just for shits and grins.
By eliroo 2016-11-07 07:37:43  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

I swear you are completely ridiculous sometimes. This isn't some lizard men conspiracy it is extremely within the realm of possibilities and has been done before by both parties.

Garuda.Chanti said: »
That's been debunked Eliroo. Too lazy to look it up now but basically he is a triple agent. Well maybe merely a claimed GOP plant, perhaps never really associated with the Dems at all.

But on the payroll of the phony movie folks for a long time and working for some branch of the GoP in election stuff.

I've yet to see this information, if anything his name just shows up on a wikileaks email regarding book orders. So upon further research that fact is pretty irrelevant. It seems that he may have been apart of voter fraud, but that doesn't contribute much to the conversation.

He was also at another rally causing a ruckus but again that is still non-conclusive to the Hillary pay-roll idea. If anything it just speculation at this point and given the odd aura about him the speculation is warranted. Either way the media is having a field day with this and skuing perception left and right.

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
I'd believe you if there is proof that the people who jumped him were on the DNC payroll.

So if there was a belief that someone was after you with a gun would you not want that person subdued by any means necessary? He looks 100% fine in the video afterwards with no visible injuries. There was clearly a belief that he had a gun.
By fonewear 2016-11-07 08:41:56  
If Hillary is in charge we will go from a Republic to a Banana Republic !

Hat sold separately !

By fonewear 2016-11-07 08:49:12  
The odds of an asteroid/meteorite whatever hitting the earth and destroying the planet are about the same as Lordgrim becoming President !
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-11-07 09:06:56  
so can I just beat the shot out of you then tell everyone that I clearly believed you had a gun and then I'm good to go?
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-11-07 09:09:08  
eliroo said: »

So if there was a belief that someone was after you with a gun would you not want that person subdued by any means necessary? He looks 100% fine in the video afterwards with no visible injuries. There was clearly a belief that he had a gun.

That's really got nothing to do with the thought you made that I responded to.

If it the guy was a plant and there was a conspiracy to put plants in Trump rally's, simply planting a target is lame and not good enough to ensure intended results. You would want a plant to draw attention to, and plants/actors to engage this said plant in hostile manner in attempts to get others to join in.

That way if nobody else joins in the actors still did their part which would still validate the narrative.

Which is what I meant by saying if there was proof the attackers were also plants I'd be inclined to believe it was all conspiracy.

This is pretty much the same approach where you have paid actors incite riots at peace marches and protests in order to undermine the protesting groups efforts.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-11-07 09:10:19  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
so can I just beat the shot out of you then tell everyone that I clearly believed you had a gun and then I'm good to go?

Depends on which state you do it in. Just ask the Zim-Zam.
By fonewear 2016-11-07 09:14:33  
Let's be honest the people that are anti gun. Probably have never even touched a gun. Let alone be able to use one to defend themselves !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-11-07 09:20:19  
Well fone you need serious grip and finger strength the type of strength all day fapping in the basement can't provide.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-11-07 09:21:05  
Well fone you need serious grip and finger strength the type of strength all day fapping in the basement can't provide.

Challenge accepted !
[+]
By fonewear 2016-11-07 09:21:39  
There are easier ways to kill people than using a gun...waits for police to arrive.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 99 100 101