フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Dragonball Xenoverse
Dragonball Xenoverse
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-10-31 10:41:15  
Ohji Lunartail said: »
also anyone find any more vehicles? i remember in one of the live streams they mentioned there would be several available lol
You can get Nimbus from an NPC flying around Conton City named Oba. Don't know when he shows up though.

Ackeron said: »
So people are saying online Expert missions are bugged. The Massive Ki Blast attacks are sometimes bugging out and are unable to be hit. No wonder I'm stuck on #15 >_>
They also sometimes glitch out and put the enemy above the zone ceiling.
Super Saiyans can also get above it if that happens, by using a fully charged heavy attack or ki super to teleport to the enemy.
 Asura.Crevox
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Crevox
By Asura.Crevox 2016-10-31 10:46:44  
Expert 15.... is hell.

I ended up timing out... it can be really difficult to hit the enemies when they do so much dodging.

Omega Shenron can just stand there and dodge for days.

Quote:
So people are saying online Expert missions are bugged. The Massive Ki Blast attacks are sometimes bugging out and are unable to be hit. No wonder I'm stuck on #15 >_>

Very bugged, even more so if you're online.

I had no issues offline until I got to the mission with multiple apes. One of them shot a ki blast and after we pushed it back, the ape was just 100% gone, couldn't progress the quest.

Online... if an enemy fires a ki blast, you are probably screwed. It can do a number of things (or a combination of):

1. Warp the enemy out of the map
2. Immediately hit the ground
3. If it touches the ground, explode multiple times
4. Go through the ground and just keep falling
5. The ki blast will appear out of the map
6. Not appear at all, and the enemy will continue fighting
7. Not get any pushback even when shooting KI blasts into it

I've also had warps just decide to not activate after killing enemies online, even in PQs.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2016-10-31 13:45:13  
A lot of people did resort to Cheat Engine for Expert #15. The bug where the enemy is out of the arena is pretty common and annoying.

I'd wait tomorrow to clear them, it's in a pretty bad spot right now.

About Shenron, it'd indeed safe if done in single lobby.

I wish they'd add more Souls, and actually good ones. The change is so big between Xenoverse and Xenoverse 2.

[+]
 Asura.Crevox
サーバ: Asura
user: Crevox
By Asura.Crevox 2016-10-31 14:03:42  
Quote:
I'd wait tomorrow to clear them, it's in a pretty bad spot right now.

Well according to their update summary, the Ki Blast issues won't be resolved tomorrow. :|

But yeah, I understand. It's just too much of a pain to deal with the chance of it bugging out.
By Faelar 2016-10-31 15:57:32  
i want to see more peeps chars here ;3

[+]
By Ackeron 2016-10-31 21:33:03  
What characters are you guys rolling with when you do PQs?

Honestly I don't know which are good so I've been rolling with what I think is super powered or something lol.
By Sabishii 2016-10-31 22:14:08  
I've been rolling with Goku Black and Future Trunks preorder characters, but I don't know how the levels of characters work. I WOULD THINK they'd be pretty high level, considering they're both from DBS and are incredibly strong in the show at that point, so they'd be strong in the game lol
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-10-31 22:57:21  
What characters are you guys rolling with when you do PQs?

Honestly I don't know which are good so I've been rolling with what I think is super powered or something lol.
Black and Beerus
By Ackeron 2016-10-31 22:59:09  
Looks like the update is coming out now, 699 MB.
Quote:
-Improved lag and synch issues during online play
-Changed default setting when executing quick match and search
-Shortened duration of load sequence
-Adjusted parameters to balance battle
-Other minor bug fixes

Confirmed Rifts still buggy as hell online.

Also people are jerks, got booted 5 times for no reason.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-11-01 11:12:30  
Looks like the update is coming out now, 699 MB.
Quote:
-Improved lag and synch issues during online play
-Changed default setting when executing quick match and search
-Shortened duration of load sequence
-Adjusted parameters to balance battle
-Other minor bug fixes

Confirmed Rifts still buggy as hell online.

Also people are jerks, got booted 5 times for no reason.
yea that was a huge problem in the beta, one of the main reasons i havnt been in the multi lobby as often as in xv1, unless ya make ya own room it becomes a join room/ get kicked instantly lol
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-11-02 15:46:43  
also since a list is missing from the op
Playing on PS4
PSN ID ; MithraOhji
Race: Saiyan
[+]
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-11-02 15:57:20  
Leon Kasai said: »
The balls are bugged.

The balls are inert.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-11-02 18:14:56  
need people to fight who arnt douchenozzles
By Sabishii 2016-11-03 17:02:06  
I've played this game nothing but offline, and I keep running into a crash, I start scrolling through the parallel quest list, and the game just locks up, and the only way to shut it down is to reboot or log out of my windows account (windows 10). Very annoying that I can't look through the list of quests to decide what I want to run, considering I beat the entire storyline for the game. Anyone else running into that glitch? (and yes, I tried doing a verify integrity of the game cache in steam, problem still persists).
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-11-04 10:45:52  
http://steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/522809173908134431
Quote:
Raid Quests this week-end!

This week-end, Conton City is under attack! Be ready Time Patrollers, two formidable foes will need to be defeated: Cell on Saturday (Nov. 5th) and Great Ape Baby on Sunday (Nov 6th).

Raid Quests will begin at 14.00 CET/9am PDT/1pm GMT and will last for 3 hours. To be successful, you will need to beat the boss at level 99 (the Boss gains a level when he is defeated).

There are awesome rewards to reap:
All participants will receive 10 000 Zeni
If you manage to beat the boss at level 99, all participating players will receive costumes (upper part on Saturday, bottom part on Sunday)
The 6 players of the team who deliver the final blow will each receive 10 TP Medals

To allow for Raid Quests, the servers has been updated this morning (explaining the short server downtime).
By Ackeron 2016-11-04 13:03:33  
Wonder how many people will be screwed over by the bugs in those quests.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-11-04 13:17:39  
Also, since it's Friday the TP Medal shop is open again; there are new moves and new clothes to be bought.
Future Trunks' sleeveless jacket from the Bojack movie is in, as is Fasha's armour (oddly not female-specific).
New moves include One-Handed Kamehameha and Dimension Ray (Janemba's ultimate).
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-11-04 17:10:55  
Why are you gold?
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-11-04 17:56:50  
Why are you gold?
Because Super Saiyan.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-11-04 20:09:33  
made ya skin look gold in the first one
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2016-11-05 11:21:25  
Is that the future super saiyan transformation? Literally Mirai Gohan's transformation.

One-Handed Kamehameha and Dimension Ray, say no more, time to spend.
By Ackeron 2016-11-05 13:30:26  
These raid bosses have a TON of HP. Like holy ***. Only 30 minutes left and the boss hasn't been beaten 98 times yet. I don't think PS4 users will be getting any cool clothes today lol
By Sabishii 2016-11-05 14:33:04  
Is the raid boss still going on? How does one join one?
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-11-11 11:40:52  
Another raid this weekend.

Sabishii said: »
Is the raid boss still going on? How does one join one?
Sorry I didn't see this earlier; the raid appears in the city as a vortex like the Expert Missions. You can tell it apart from them because the EMs are purple and raids are blue. The previous two were also really high up in the sky.
I'll post a screenshot of the location of the one this weekend as soon as I find it.
By Sabishii 2016-11-11 13:26:07  
I found the second one, but couldn't find the first one. Why don't they put up a counter to do the raid and the expert quests? It'd make it SO MUCH EASIER to join, instead of having to hunt for a portal at the top of the map, or look for a differently colored glowy portal for the expert quests. I'm on one where you need to fight all the great apes, and it's SUPER glitchy. When one of the bosses fires a big beam to push back, sometimes it just disappears, then the boss appears outside of the map, and there's no way to hit him. One time I got stuck on the last boss because *I* was stuck out of the map <.<

FIX YO ***, DEVS!
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-11-11 19:15:06  
Raid reward this weekend in Janemba's Sword.
https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/797245360225693696

Sabishii said: »
I found the second one, but couldn't find the first one. Why don't they put up a counter to do the raid and the expert quests? It'd make it SO MUCH EASIER to join, instead of having to hunt for a portal at the top of the map, or look for a differently colored glowy portal for the expert quests. I'm on one where you need to fight all the great apes, and it's SUPER glitchy. When one of the bosses fires a big beam to push back, sometimes it just disappears, then the boss appears outside of the map, and there's no way to hit him. One time I got stuck on the last boss because *I* was stuck out of the map <.<

FIX YO ***, DEVS!
I just plowed through that EM before any of them could get the giant blast off. God of Destruction's Anger's stamina break works on them, so it's simple to keep them on their knees the whole fight.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-11-12 12:58:03  
Anyone from here send me a friend request on Steam?
Got a random invite from someone, but they play XV2 so if it's any of you guys lemme know. :o

Also:
Xenoverse 2 is apparently gonna be $25 at Walmart during their Black Friday sale, if any of you wanna try and grab the console version cheap.
No physical PC version though, so gonna have to hope it's in the Steam sale if you want that.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-11-12 15:39:35  
Finally a proper Steam announcement for the raid.
http://steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/366309910484424688
Quote:
Be prepared Time Patrollers, it's time to fight Janemba in a new Raid Quest!

The raid quest will be available on Sunday, November 13th at the following times:

NA/LATAM: 9.00am PST to 5.00pm PST
EU/Asia: 14.00 CET to 22.00 CET

Everyone who participates will get a Hercule Badge (which can be redeemed for zeni) and Trendy Shoes for their feet
If Janemba gets to level 99 and is defeated at that level, everyone will get 10 TP medals
The specific group of players who defeated Janemba at level 99 will get an additional 25 TP medals
Those who contribute 2,000 points to Janemba will get a Topnot wig accessory
Those who contribute 50,000 points to Janemba will get a Janemba’s sword accessory

Contributions points are calculated depending on your performance, such as damage dealt or helping allies during the fight!

We are aware of the server issues encountered last week during the Raid Quests, and the team will be keeping a close eyes on the server status during the events, thank you for your understanding.

Good Luck time patrollers!
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-11-13 07:05:24  
Raid is here again.

MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-11-17 10:08:26  
https://www.dragonball-videogames.com/en/patch-1-03-for-consoles/
Quote:
Time Patrollers,

A new patch for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will be deployed on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 18th. It will be deployed later on STEAM, alongside other fixes for PC only.

You can find the changes below:

Fixed issue where a particular challenge quest could not be completed depending on the combination of the avatar race or build
Fixed issue where player data is not successfully carried over
Fixed issue where an error occurs when asking Shenron for a wish
Minor bug fixes
Battle balance adjustments
List of balanced skills:

Justice Combination
Neo Wolf Fang Fist
Feint Shot
Dragon Fist
Saiyan Spirit
x20 Kaioken Kamehameha
Dust Attack