Random Politics & Religion #13

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #13
Random Politics & Religion #13
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-15 15:01:47  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
There was also no prosecution that lead to no conviction.

Do you know why there is no prosecution? Latest developments stated that this was ordered from the top. Meaning Lynch and/or Obama (most likely both).

So, guess what! Clinton knowingly broke the law, everyone (but the deniers, like you) knows she broke the law, and she is getting a pass from being treated like everyone else who broke the law by the President. That's not how it works, you are supposed to be found guilty before the President can issue pardons on criminals, not the other way around!
There was no case. Of course this means she's super mega guilty.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-10-15 15:43:51  
There was an elephant of a case, and not only against Clinton herself, but against her staff as well. You would not have your staff plead the 5th, or get granted immunity if they were innocent.

Sadly, whatever the whole truth is, Clinton is above the law.
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-10-15 16:17:47  
The other day, after the Access Hollywood tape was leaked, I was talking to my mom about it and one of her points was made with the hypothetical question: "I mean, how would you like it if some woman came up and grabbed your crotch?"

There was a blank stare and a lengthy pause before she said "Well, I guess you wouldn't care..."

"..nope."
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-15 19:02:38  
Candlejack said: »
Asura.Vyre said: »
There was an elephant of a case, and not only against Clinton herself, but against her staff as well. You would not have your staff plead the 5th, or get granted immunity if they were innocent.

Actually, if you were the FBI and had to interrogate them, you'd want their full cooperation with your investigation, hence the immunity. By granting those staffers immunity, the FBI secured their cooperation with the investigation and the staffers talked.
You wouldn't also destroy evidence for them, or, in your negotiations with the staff, promise to only examine evidence (before you destroy it, to prevent an actual investigation from finding out any wrongdoing) after a certain date because anything before that date may be incriminating to the people in question, or promise to not investigate evidence between two people, because it would be incriminating to the people being investigated.

Never before had the FBI been in collusion with the people they were investigating. Public trust of the FBI plummeted when people found out that not only didn't properly investigate Clinton on her email, but actually destroyed evidence that would have indicted her.

Or are you, Pleebo, and the other Clinton apologizers so blind to this that not only are you going to refuse the evidence presented, you are also going to ignore all wrongdoing done by the people who are obviously protecting Clinton, and calling everyone who points it out to them "conspiracy theorists."

Look, we get it, you support Clinton. But you have to know the actual woman you are supporting. Voting for Clinton is voting for a known criminal who should be unallowed to run and hold the office of President of the US because of her complete disregard of the law.

Trump is bad, but Clinton is much, much, much, much worse.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-15 21:18:21  

As already said, neither of those are an admission of guilt. "Innocent people have nothing to hide" is not how this works. It wouldn't even make sense to have accomplices take immunity since now there's no leverage and theyre free to blab about whatever.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-15 21:19:51  
Trump bragged about sexual assaulting women and getting away with it but Hillary had two emails so HMMMMMMMM....
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-15 21:21:32  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

As already said, neither of those are an admission of guilt. "Innocent people have nothing to hide" is not how this works. It wouldn't even make sense to have accomplices take immunity since now there's no leverage and theyre free to blab about whatever.

Immunity doesn't protect you from a mysterious death.

#justsayin
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-10-15 23:32:27  
Trump bragged about sexual assaulting women and getting away with it but Hillary had two emails so HMMMMMMMM....

And she is the only one of the two thag voted for the iraq war.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Bloodrose 2016-10-15 23:59:15  
I know how my toaster works.

It's called magic, and butter.

Also, this is my contribution to RPnR this thread.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-10-16 00:03:45  

It's less about innocents have nothing to hide, and more about, guilty people don't want to go to prison. And it makes perfect sense to keep accomplices out and free. Gotta have your minions if you want your will to reach far and wide.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Kara
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2016-10-16 00:41:21  

Jeffery Epstein a convicted pedophile said:
Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-16 08:04:41  
Bahamut.Kara said: »
Jeffery Epstein a convicted pedophile
Hey, at least he went to trial.

Maybe we should do the same with Clinton and her cronies, don't you think?
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-10-16 08:39:15  
The song Hands by Jewel should be Trump's campaign anthem.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-10-16 11:20:45  
Anna Ruthven said: »
The other day, after the Access Hollywood tape was leaked, I was talking to my mom about it and one of her points was made with the hypothetical question: "I mean, how would you like it if some woman came up and grabbed your crotch?"

There was a blank stare and a lengthy pause before she said "Well, I guess you wouldn't care..."

"..nope."

That is wife material if a random woman grabs your crotch !
By fonewear 2016-10-16 11:24:43  
Sexual assault isn't funny...it's hilarious !
By fonewear 2016-10-16 11:25:33  
Think of it this way women can joke about a men getting raped in jail etc. Everyone laughs cue the drum roll. Man jokes about women getting raped tar and feather him !

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-16 12:28:00  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

And she is the only one of the two thag voted for the iraq war.

She is also the only one that armed ISIS to overthrow the Libyan government; ISIS who then took those arms to Syria to start a war that's been raging for 5 years, killing and displacing millions of people. Oops.

What difference does it make?
[+]
By fonewear 2016-10-16 12:30:51  
I say we take all the Syrian refugees we are permitting in the country and have them live in the white house with Hillary !

I mean that is the moral thing to do right ?
By fonewear 2016-10-16 12:31:22  
Who cares about national security when it feels good to let refugees in the country.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-16 14:24:14  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Bahamut.Kara said: »
Jeffery Epstein a convicted pedophile
Hey, at least he went to trial.

Maybe we should do the same with Clinton and her cronies, don't you think?

Yes, waste money on a trial when the head of the FBI says you need to be stupid to prosecute for that.
You mean the collusion between the top members of Obama's Administration (and possibly Obama himself) and the Clinton campaign in hiding Clinton's illegal use of her email and the illegal destruction of federal records that both Clinton (and her staff) and the FBI did?

Yeah, we should totally take the head of the FBI's word on that. No illegal and corrupt activity going on there, right?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-16 14:25:10  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »

Damn it Kojo, stop importing and exporting to Canada! We don't need their goods, and you should sell Oklahoma quality products to them, they got enough problems as it is!
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-16 14:50:24  
You mean the collusion between the top members of Obama's Administration (and possibly Obama himself) and the Clinton campaign in hiding Clinton's illegal use of her email and the illegal destruction of federal records that both Clinton (and her staff) and the FBI did?
Is the Illuminati in on this too? Aliens? HYDRA? Better line the walls with foil either way.
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39