Random Politics & Religion #11

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #11
Random Politics & Religion #11
First Page 2 3 ... 67 68 69 ... 74 75 76
By Zerowone 2016-09-30 12:52:53  
Ramyrez said: »
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

Oh Jesus don't post that. He's going to love it because he doesn't understand satire.

[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-30 12:54:51  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

It wasn't used by Communist Russia till after Stalin figured out how Hitler was using it in Germany. The Nazi's started it first by using it on prisoners before dosing the population.

Clearly, the Nazis would not be concerned with the strength and resilience of their prisoners’ teeth; so, what could be the real reason to fluoridate the water? What effects does it really have upon us? And why are countries such as the United States still doing it?
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-09-30 12:54:54  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
*random provocative video*

We have caviar dreams, champagne wishes and a third grade education,

but we also a chip on both shoulders the size of boulders and enough drones to blot out the sun... so hand it over! /motions to the cash register
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-09-30 13:00:15  
It's champagne tastes on a beer budget!
[+]
By fonewear 2016-09-30 13:04:51  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
It's champagne tastes on a beer budget!

It's Miller High life then. The champagne of beers !
[+]
By fonewear 2016-09-30 13:05:31  
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2016-09-30 13:09:42  
I always put on a nice suit when I'm drinking Miller High life.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-09-30 13:15:16  
fonewear said: »
I always put on a nice suit when I'm drinking Miller High life.

I used to have to wear one to work every day....thank altana for the decline of western civilization....

also busch beer is where it's at!
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-30 13:22:33  
For those of you that think racism is on its last dregs and has almost been beaten out of America then to you I say that you have your eyes closed... About the only thing we have done is made it less socially acceptable in general audiences for it to be spoken aloud... While things are definitely better than they were it's still not great...

I will admit the term racism does get thrown around in some situations it doesn't belong in it by far does not mean that it's just a tool of of culture...

it is a tool to try to control and censor speech over a disagreement between two different individuals, the one offended personally labels the one who offended him as a enemy of his "people". In reality that one Individual does not speak for everyone. it's a cop out because they could not intelligently resolve there differences. I blame fluoride and the government that is *** us all up with it on purpose, we can't intelligently resolve our differences because we lack that.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-09-30 13:23:39  
Busch isn't sold in every state though. It's like a Midwest only market.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-09-30 13:26:23  
On a side note can the thread be renamed "wing attack plan R"?
[+]
 Odin.Slore
サーバ: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2016-09-30 13:26:29  
You can get Busch in NY. Don't know why when you have perfectly good bud light :)
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-09-30 13:29:48  
Oh Jesus don't post that. He's going to love it because he doesn't understand satire.

AHHH! You called it! Glad no one put money on that one.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-30 13:42:37  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

Oh i understand jokes but the meme had that fact wrong. It wasn't communist who started it, it was Nazi's.

There is massive disinformation everywhere online by government paid workers who do nothing but discredit the truth. You wouldn't be laughing at some of these jokes if you knew they were really true.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-09-30 13:50:58  
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-09-30 13:53:07  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »

Oh i understand jokes but the meme had that fact wrong. It wasn't communist who started it, it was Nazi's.

There is massive disinformation everywhere online by government paid workers who do nothing but discredit the truth. You wouldn't be laughing at some of these jokes if you knew they were really true.

You should probably sit through a viewing of Dr. Strangelove. The joke itself is satirical. Has nothing to do with propaganda or misinformation.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-09-30 13:56:18  
If you knew the truth.

Said the guy who never took a science class.
By Ramyrez 2016-09-30 13:57:57  
Oh i understand jokes

[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-09-30 14:02:56  
Oh i understand jokes

[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-09-30 14:04:18  
So pertinent. So accurate.
By fonewear 2016-09-30 14:04:22  
This is the most interesting beer commercial:

[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-09-30 14:05:14  

That's what you think! I got my beer money for the month!
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-30 15:03:19  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
There is massive disinformation everywhere online by government paid workers who do nothing but discredit the truth.

Are you one of them?

No i'm a american citizen that has woken up and made it my purpose to invoke a Political Awakening For Truth and Justice to set things right and restore balance and peace to this world with whatever means possible knowing the difficult path i am taking.
By eliroo 2016-09-30 15:08:17  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
eliroo said: »

That article is terrible and incredibly sensationalist.

US Society has gone a long way to where Racism is mostly extinct.

There are a few bigots sure, but Racism isn't a bigger issue.

You know it isn't an issue when we have to sensationalize to make it a problem. Or when we have to blur the lines of stereotyping and Racism.

The crazy thing about this article is you could easily take the same logic and compare it to how blacks think of whites and come up with a strong argument for racism. Even then, that is still sensationalizing everything.
Privileged-like typing detected

Ah, White privilege. The ultimate dismissal of anyone's opposing views on the current race relations in America.

Who is likely to be racist?

A white person who grew up believing that all races are equal who never sees racism in practice.

A black person who grew up believing that the white man and police are never on his side and always look down on him, who sees racism in everyday activies.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-09-30 15:12:23  
So you went on to say that you think racism is almost gone in the us... Now you're implying that a black person is more likely to be racist cuz reasons...

So is every white person brought up on the idea that all races are equal and never sees racism in practice? And every black brought up the way you described? The majority/minorty?
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-09-30 15:12:35  
No i'm a american citizen that has woken up and made it my purpose to invoke a Political Awakening For Truth and Justice to set things right and restore balance and peace to this world with whatever means possible knowing the difficult path i am taking.

you're wasting an awful lot of time here... shouldn't you be protesting something or writing a letter to a congressman or something? I have the feeling you're not getting very far.
By eliroo 2016-09-30 15:16:38  
For those of you that think racism is on its last dregs and has almost been beaten out of America then to you I say that you have your eyes closed... About the only thing we have done is made it less socially acceptable in general audiences for it to be spoken aloud... While things are definitely better than they were it's still not great...

I will admit the term racism does get thrown around in some situations it doesn't belong in it by far does not mean that it's just a tool of of culture...

Racism is definitely on its last dregs, stereotyping may not go anywhere anytime soon though. We can argue the merits of that if you want.

I just don't get the argument. We don't see racism but are you assuming that people still think in a racist manner? Even if that was the case do you think telling those people they are just white-privileged and wrong is the best approach? Also how can you make such a sweeping assumption?

Racism is a mentality that one race is greater than another, Racism would be extremely noticeable if it was still a problem as White people would constantly be putting themselves above Blacks. Except we don't see that and I haven't lived in some high rise my whole life.

Regardless, this conversation will lead no where. People will believe what they want.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-30 15:18:13  
Siren.Mosin said: »

you're wasting an awful lot of time here... shouldn't you be protesting something or writing a letter to a congressman or something? I have the feeling you're not getting very far.

Don't worry about how i am spending my time i know what i am doing with it. As far as writing my congressman it would fall on deaf ears because Washington D.C is not listening to the american people my friend. Our emperors are too busy conquering the world.
By eliroo 2016-09-30 15:18:45  
So you went on to say that you think racism is almost gone in the us... Now you're implying that a black person is more likely to be racist cuz reasons...

So is every white person brought up on the idea that all races are equal and never sees racism in practice? And every black brought up the way you described? The majority/minorty?

Its a question. You made the implications not me.

The question was simply about which situation would make someone racist and which one wouldn't.
First Page 2 3 ... 67 68 69 ... 74 75 76