Random Politics & Religion #11

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #11
Random Politics & Religion #11
First Page 2 3 ... 64 65 66 ... 74 75 76
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-09-30 09:02:12  
eliroo said: »
How is little miss piggy even relevant to his presidential candidacy?

She isn't. It's a stupid deflection because the Clinton campaign can't run on anything she's done.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-09-30 09:02:42  

I happen to think she looks pretty good. Nothing wrong with a chubby woman !

It's an issue cause talking about a woman's weight is proof of the patriarchy trying to destroy all women !
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-30 09:03:32  
fonewear said: »
CNN has nothing better to do then to find footage of Trump from 1997. And talking about a beauty pageant lol

yeah the CIA/Clinton news network loves keeping the americans confused about whats really going on. You read what ramyrez is posting about needing psychological help, we need to recondition America and our entire educational system. It's been compromised for years with the establishment political parties funding it to put good words in about them.
By fonewear 2016-09-30 09:04:09  
They won't even let fat people be in peace. Now being fat is some sort of cult like movement. Before it was just you play too many video games and cut back on the Mt. Dew. Now it is some sort of *** pop psychology saying that. It's society's fault that I'm fat !
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-09-30 09:07:17  
Yeah, but now if you're fat you can sue Saudi Arabia.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-30 09:07:57  
They won't even let fat people be in peace. Now being fat is some sort of cult like movement. Before it was just you play too many video games and cut back on the Mt. Dew. Now it is some sort of *** pop psychology saying that. It's society's fault that I'm fat !

Governments is to blame they are the ones pushing social agendas on the population. Here's a novel idea for government , leave the people alone and get out of there lives. It's called the freedom to live the way we want to live our lives with 0 input from our public servants WE EMPLOY WITH OUR TAX MONEY.
By Ramyrez 2016-09-30 09:08:57  

You're so behind the times, man.

Don't you know that now it's all about Fat Advocacy, and being fat is okay, it isn't a health risk, and it's society that needs to change and start being accepting and accommodating of fat people?

If you go to the doctor and you're a younger person and have a bad knee, and he tells you your weight is contributing, you can report him for malpractice because he's not treating you like he would a skinny patient who has a bad knee! He's fat shaming you!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-09-30 09:11:28  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Well oils are fats.

I mean, I'm not cooking with 5W30, but...
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-09-30 09:14:16  
In this instance the accusations are neither true or False because we don't have enough information to say otherwise. So to dismiss this as false is just as bad as accepting them as True.
What complete horseshit. Their reported "evidence" is that two payments are kinda close to amounts found on her tax returns. That's not even mildly convincing of anything. "We don't have enough information" is quite the understatement. Don't accuse others of blind partisanship and non-objectivity when you're gobbling up all of these baseless accusations King enjoys linking.
By fonewear 2016-09-30 09:15:18  

This is what I imagine Saudi Arabia is like:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-30 09:15:31  
Ramyrez said: »

You're so behind the times, man.

No you are behind times, don't you know we have a government problem in this country that thinks it can get away with anything ? You got to catch up with the rest of us ramyrez

I won't leave you behind !!!!
By Ramyrez 2016-09-30 09:15:55  
It's not too late, America. We can still all write-in Bernie!

(...I could barely finish typing that with a straight face. It's far, far too late for us. We're ***. Bwahaha.)
By Ramyrez 2016-09-30 09:17:00  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
No you are behind times, don't you know we have a government problem in this country that thinks it can get away with anything ? You got to catch up with the rest of us ramyrez

Your sarcasm and satire detection abilities are lacking, sport.

Not to mention that's not even what I was talking about.

You have an unhealthy obsession with a few topics.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-09-30 09:19:12  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
In this instance the accusations are neither true or False because we don't have enough information to say otherwise. So to dismiss this as false is just as bad as accepting them as True.
What complete horseshit. Their reported "evidence" is that two payments are kinda close to amounts found on her tax returns. That's not even mildly convincing of anything. "We don't have enough information" is quite the understatement. Don't accuse others of blind partisanship and non-objectivity when you're gobbling up all of these baseless accusations King enjoys linking.

We were having fun. And then Pleebo showed up.

[+]
By fonewear 2016-09-30 09:21:34  
So this is how Hillary learned about "truth"

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-09-30 09:21:45  
What is relevant is how Trump treated a Miss Universe winner.

All beauty pageants have contracts that spell out what the winner HAS to do. If she gained too much weight, believe it or not, its a contractual thing. It can be covered by lawyers, and maybe even with assistance from the pageant organization.

Nothing like public humiliation is ever called for.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-09-30 09:22:34  

We were having fun. And then Pleebo showed up.

You're not helping by invoking a moderate-quality era of SNL!

...though admittedly, while they've had moments all along, they've all only been of middling quality since the first few seasons.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-30 09:23:21  
Ramyrez said: »
Siren.Lordgrim said: »

Your sarcasm and satire detection abilities are lacking, sport.

Not to mention that's not even what I was talking about.

You have an unhealthy obsession with a few topics.

I'm not the type of person who jokes unless i clearly say that i am joking
By fonewear 2016-09-30 09:23:32  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
What is relevant is how Trump treated a Miss Universe winner.

All beauty pageants have contracts that spell out what the winner HAS to do. If she gained too much weight, believe it or not, its a contractual thing. It can be covered by lawyers, and maybe even with assistance from the pageant organization.

Nothing like public humiliation is ever called for.

Look anyone that enters a beauty pageant has no shame to begin with. So public humiliation is part of the fun !
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-09-30 09:26:25  
The entire concept of a beauty pageant is to have your beauty criticized and compared to other people's beauty. Every single contestant thinks they are more beautiful than any other woman in their state or Country.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-30 09:29:06  
But you totally believe what somebody else said about Trump, right?

Like how somebody else said that they heard him saying that America should nuke the world, even though they cannot provide evidence or reasoning behind such accusations.

Or how fired executives (who obviously bear a grudge against Trump) would say that Trump himself and personally signed checks to Cuba during a time where sending a penny there is considered a capital crime. Even though there was no verification or evidence (hell, you can look at the transfers themselves if they exist) to prove it.

Even if Trump did what Obama did to pay ransom for hostages pay interest for holding money that coincided and required for payment of hostages held by Iran, and gave them cash on hand, there would have been a withdrawal record. Where's that?

Oh wait, it's on the accused to provide evidence, not the accuser, unless it's politically convenient to do it the other way. I keep forgetting that.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-30 09:31:31  
Look anyone that enters a beauty pageant has no shame to begin with. So public humiliation is part of the fun !

You're absolutely right fonewear it's called freedom of speech it was not created for positive speech. it was created to protect negative speech because positive speech needs no protection.

We should create a program to help relocate people who don't like free speech to places like Saudi Arabia or Israel or China.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-09-30 09:33:15  
It's just another desperate and failed attempt at distraction. You cannot drum up fake outrage of whispers of some small dealings in Cuba 25 years ago when a year ago we see pictures of President Obama doing the wave with Castro and Beyonce and JayZ are vacationing there.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-30 09:36:09  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
It's just another desperate and failed attempt at distraction. You cannot drum up fake outrage of whispers of some small dealings in Cuba 25 years ago when a year ago we see pictures of President Obama doing the wave with Castro and Beyonce and JayZ are vacationing there.

damn right
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-09-30 09:36:30  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
But you totally believe what somebody else said about Trump, right?

Like how somebody else said that they heard him saying that America should nuke the world, even though they cannot provide evidence or reasoning behind such accusations.

Or how fired executives (who obviously bear a grudge against Trump) would say that Trump himself and personally signed checks to Cuba during a time where sending a penny there is considered a capital crime. Even though there was no verification or evidence (hell, you can look at the transfers themselves if they exist) to prove it.

Even if Trump did what Obama did to pay ransom for hostages pay interest for holding money that coincided and required for payment of hostages held by Iran, and gave them cash on hand, there would have been a withdrawal record. Where's that?

Oh wait, it's on the accused to provide evidence, not the accuser, unless it's politically convenient to do it the other way. I keep forgetting that.
If I had said anything about either of those topics I guess you would have a point. But I didn't so you don't.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-30 09:40:14  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
What's even worse is that they are attributing the $68k as actually giving money to Cuba, where the only evidence presented shows that one of the assistance was requesting reimbursement for the upcoming trip in preparation for the business trip to Cuba.

In other words, the money was spent in the US. Not in Cuba, like the newspapers are alluding to.

But let's turn up the fake outrage and all that while ignoring the blatant disregard of the law Clinton shows time and time again. With evidence showing the blatant disregard of the law, time and time again.
By eliroo 2016-09-30 09:40:29  
Don't accuse others of blind partisanship and non-objectivity when you're gobbling up all of these baseless accusations King enjoys linking.

I'm not gobbling them up, I don't think I made a comment on the article itself just your blind partisanship showing from the article.

I'm honestly all for evidence against Hillary, even if it is non-conclusive. I don't accept their allegations as truth but the information presented can help lead to the truth. There is a lot of grey areas in the case against her and obvious political corruption. I don't think we will ever get a definitive proof because of the political power she commands.

Donald Trump on the other hand, has done a lot of shady stuff. That isn't hidden though, it is known. He doesn't have the same political pull though so it is a lot harder for him to hide his ***.

No one is here denying his insider trading, scummy business practices or other illegal behaviors.

We are also just being as critical with Hillary. She has been nested in politics most of her life and any dealings she has done is protect behind hidden or deleted documents. She also has people with similar interest then hers that will help cover up her stuff. Trump was just a business man with no one there to really cover his illegal activities in the same way.

Your blind partisanship shows every time an article about Hillary is posted.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-30 09:42:08  
If I had said anything about either of those topics I guess you would have a point. But I didn't so you don't.
So, tell us, what did the Daily Caller said when you demanded that they prosecute Clinton or demand justice or whatever it is you are crying about today?

You know, what you should do instead of attacking me for providing an article for people to read.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-30 09:44:02  
We are also just being as critical with Hillary.
And that is what makes us deplorables.

Because we don't buy into her brand of rhetoric. Never mind that none of us are racist (being critical about Obama doesn't make you a racist) or sexist (being critical about Clinton doesn't make you a sexist), but we are considered deplorable just the same.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-09-30 09:57:44  

it was your minions in the imaginary media! the same ones that traveled through time to put all those misogynistic trump quotes on the record.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 64 65 66 ... 74 75 76