サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-07-21 09:21:15  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Asura.Tydis said: »
To each their own but no matter how attractive, being a far right nutjob is a massive turn off.
The same can be said reversing the spectrums.
AOC anyone?

Even if we were to ignore politics, the whole, you know, talking like a 14-year-old and stuff? That's, like, super irritating?
Well, I was only going by attractiveness.

The moment she opens her mouth, regardless of the topic, she becomes very unattractive.
Agreeing, with both of you here.

Anna Ruthven said: »
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
OP, Do you still love her or no?
It was never love, just lust.
Douth thou still lust after her with your loins, milord?
[+]
By volkom 2020-07-21 23:36:12  
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8546095/Al-Jazeera-reporter-denies-calling-Press-Secretary-Kayleigh-McEnany-lying-b-tch.html

basically reporter called the secretary a lying *** and denies it happened. the transcript has the reporting saying "okay you don't want to engage" ~
can watch clips of it in the link above and you decide ~

kinda reminds me of the yanni vs laurel debate
[+]
By Prong 2020-07-21 23:43:08  
volkom said: »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8546095/Al-Jazeera-reporter-denies-calling-Press-Secretary-Kayleigh-McEnany-lying-b-tch.html

basically reporter called the secretary a lying *** and denies it happened. the transcript has the reporting saying "okay you don't want to engage" ~
can watch clips of it in the link above and you decide ~

kinda reminds me of the yanni vs laurel debate

Oh she said it, even the non-Fox reporters sitting near her said she said it. But eh, that's ok, because it was against a Trump admin. woman.

But confronting Alexa Ontario-Cortez for being a moron is, "accosting." lol. ***gets more stupid and hypocritical every single day.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-07-21 23:54:24  
It's very clearly "you don't want to engage" though lying *** is an accurate comment.
The first 15 seconds, loud and clear. Entirely unmistakable.
YouTube Video Placeholder

And if you think the video is a "fake" the full video it's still loud and clear. 23:28
YouTube Video Placeholder
By Prong 2020-07-22 00:05:06  
All I heard was some leftist reporter doing what they all do, just trying to talk over people who are attempting to answer their question, then thinking they have the right to take more time than anyone else. Like the female Don Lemon. And I heard the "don't wanna engage part" and heard lying *** as she trailed off during the next person's question. As did others they asked who were sitting near her. I wasn't there, though, so I'll take their word for it.
[+]