Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 71 72 73
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-15 14:14:33  
eliroo said: »
I'm not an expert but wasn't an email just released that proved her campaign had a "Pay to Play" program that accepted illegal donations promising positions of power to said donors?
This didn't actually happen

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By eliroo 2016-08-15 14:56:22  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Willful ignorance is the worst type of ignorance
proceeded to ignorantly blame the russians
FBI confirmed it.

Zululu said: »
I can't believe how people defend him and not her.
On the other side, this doesn't seem based on reality lol.

Don't think was ever confirmed the evidence just pointed to it. Regardless the ignorance is to the fact that the content of the emails is really what should have been talked about and not ignoring them in favor of a hunch of who did the hacking.
By Zululu 2016-08-15 21:45:12  
Trump said he would use nukes on anyone, including Europe.

So are emails > this?
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-08-15 22:17:32  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Oh it's the infowars guy, nevermind, don't bother.

No don't think he's ever reported on it.
As for Info Wars, you will get a lot more truth there then on the establishment-controlled mainstream media.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-15 22:33:55  
Skjalfeirdotter said: »
Oh it's the infowars guy, nevermind, don't bother.

No don't think he's ever reported on it.
As for Info Wars, you will get a lot more truth there then on the establishment-controlled mainstream media.

That's not exactly something worth bragging about. Infowars is still pretty awful.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-15 23:26:46  
At least they are calling Hillary Clinton what she really is and reporting on the establishment like no other news agency. I admire that no matter how much redicule is thrown at InfoWars or at people who listen to the broadcasts.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-16 00:33:04  
Well, the question you have to ask yourself is, "Do I agree with practically everything that's being said?" Whether it's a news company, or a person, or a party, or a particular ideology, it pays to ask that question.

Whenever I find myself doing just that I consciously take a step back, because when you agree with an outside source too much you run the risk of becoming so loyal that you allow an outside person/group to think for you, and mentally you become a slave. Suddenly everything they say is true by default, and even a preponderance of evidence against their claims isn't enough to sway you. Some people would say this mostly applies to religions, and in many cases it does, but I think people don't realize how common it is in secular beliefs too, especially when it comes to politics.

And honestly, here's my biggest problem with and Alex Jones. If you study cults, you start to pick up on the way people talk. There's a vocabulary and a way of speech that goes with them. You can see something similar with Alex Jones followers. Everything he says is true, no matter how crazy, because he's a cult of personality and his followers want to believe. If we saw his fans critiquing him on occasion and being open-minded instead of acting like the sheep they accuse others of being, he wouldn't have nearly the degree of taboo associated with him.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-16 00:48:41  
If you want to talk about cults look no further than Hillary Clinton and the establishment Democrat and Republican parties.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-08-16 03:30:57  
the content of the emails is really what should have been talked about and not ignoring them in favor of a hunch of who did the hacking.
Both are important. Don't forget that whatever arises from these emails it still happened criminally, so that's not an aspect to shrug off.
By fonewear 2016-08-16 07:01:15  
Simple fact. Trump said if she wins, then the 2 amendment is only thing you can do.

How many people want to shoot her? Or put her in a jail.

Men have done a lot worse things. Like sending armies with no reason.

Just for emails, people want to jail her.

Hypocrites.

My reaction to reading this:

[+]
By eliroo 2016-08-16 07:26:16  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
the content of the emails is really what should have been talked about and not ignoring them in favor of a hunch of who did the hacking.
Both are important. Don't forget that whatever arises from these emails it still happened criminally, so that's not an aspect to shrug off.

I think hacks or leaks that reveal corruption should not be treated as criminals. That is, of course, my opinion. I just think that people should be held accountable for their corruption and if enough evidence proves it then we should be look at the person performing the corruption and not the person telling us they are corrupt.
By Yatenkou 2016-08-16 07:36:00  
Simple fact. Trump said if she wins, then the 2 amendment is only thing you can do.

How many people want to shoot her? Or put her in a jail.

Men have done a lot worse things. Like sending armies with no reason.

Just for emails, people want to jail her.

Hypocrites.
So uh, you're ok with a politician who may become our leader to get away with misconduct? I'd rather that our country actually function properly. There may have or may not have been any sensitive emails on that whole thing (Which is ***, there was a ton I bet) but you don't let someone who is in any position of influence to commit such a reckless thing.

You punish her like you would any other person who committed a crime, or just outright relieve her of her duty and tell her to gtfo. If she can't get her head out of her *** when she was secretary of state, then she's not fit to be a president. She can't handle it, and the *** is an opportunist riding on the coattail of Bill's generally accepted good term in office.

I do not want someone like her in office, this country does not need someone like her in office. She is raising giant warning flags all across the board for me for tier 4 stupid ***that she'll end up trying to pull, and frankly I'm tired of Democrats being in the White House. This election has made our country look like a bunch of asshats, and even if Hillary wins, I want to get her term over with so we don't ever have to deal with her ever again.

This is just my opinion when I say this next bit, but she's a leech.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-08-16 07:38:09  
The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, Pub.L. 101-12
https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUTE-103/pdf/STATUTE-103-Pg16.pdf
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-16 07:40:46  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
If you want to talk about cults look no further than Hillary Clinton and the establishment Democrat and Republican parties.
Seriously, did you not read a word Ravael said?

There are always going to be people who follow a particular group so much that no matter what the group says, they are going to follow. Democrat/liberals are just as guilty of doing this as Republican/conservatives. In fact, I can name no fewer than 4 posters here who, no matter what anyone else says, they are going to believe whatever Clinton says, even if she is found guilty of corruption/fraud/bribery charges. They are that ingrained into the democrat/liberal party that they are the very definition of sheep.

But you and Skjalf are just as sheepish as those 4 posters are. You believe anything Alex Jones says, regardless of any evidence presented otherwise. If you accuse others of being sheep, you are being hypocritical.
[+]
 Sylph.Kawar
サーバ: Sylph
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2016-08-16 07:51:27  
Do not forget on her watch 3-4 people died that could be saved. benghazi is a deal breaker
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-08-16 07:56:25  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

There are always going to be people who follow a particular group so much that no matter what the group says, they are going to follow. Democrat/liberals are just as guilty of doing this as Republican/conservatives. In fact, I can name no fewer than 4 posters here who, no matter what anyone else says, they are going to believe whatever Clinton says, even if she is found guilty of corruption/fraud/bribery charges. They are that ingrained into the democrat/liberal party that they are the very definition of sheep.

But you and Skjalf are just as sheepish as those 4 posters are. You believe anything Alex Jones says, regardless of any evidence presented otherwise. If you accuse others of being sheep, you are being hypocritical.

On the contrary, Skjalf does not believe in the fake two party system. There is some truth in the words of Alex Jones, but he may also be controlled to a certain extent. Skjalf does realize that Trump is most likely part of the plan. Even if he is going against [elements of] the establishment / part of a plan to give the American people a Hero of Truth, it mostly is all a setup and even it is isn't - they can just kill Trump. All this political stuff is *** anyways. Just another distraction. Wouldn't put much faith in Government (Mind Kontrol / Magik).
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-16 07:57:01  
Sylph.Kawar said: »
Do not forget on her watch 3-4 people died that could be saved. benghazi is a deal breaker

I haven't and more then 4 people died on her watch and ever other american should not forget, you don't have to worry about me forgetting I'm already keeping watch over every Democrat and Republican current serving and former alive. Justice will have its day.

The Washington DC Trials will be bigger than the Nuremberg trials.

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-16 08:20:04  
Sylph.Kawar said: »
3-4 people died that could be saved

Nevermind the fact it was proven to be impossible to save them. Who cares about facts!

We could of and that's a fact. If we can operate a mission that violated Pakistani sovereignty to " get Osama bin Laden "once there was a tip off positive location.

You would be shitting your Canadian pants at how fast we can mobilize a United States military action response force. We have plenty of bases around Libya.

What we had happen in Benghazi was poor leadership that did not give a damn about Americans serving abroad.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-16 08:20:46  

On the contrary, Skjalf does not believe in the fake two party system. There is some truth in the words of Alex Jones, but he may also be controlled to a certain extent. Skjalf does realize that Trump is most likely part of the plan. Even if he is going against [elements of] the establishment / part of a plan to give the American people a Hero of Truth, it mostly is all a setup and even it is isn't - they can just kill Trump. All this political stuff is *** anyways. Just another distraction. Wouldn't put much faith in Government (Mind Kontrol / Magik).
....did you just create a strawman just so you can make a point?
By fonewear 2016-08-16 08:22:06  

The only thing that is *** is this post !
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-16 08:23:16  
We could of
We could have.
By fonewear 2016-08-16 08:25:12  
Politics isn't ***. You may think it is but the "oh well" type of attitude is what lead to Trump v Hillary.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-16 08:27:08  
Anna Ruthven said: »
We could of
We could have.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-16 08:28:07  
If people spend more time thinking about how government should be run and less time say watching the Olympics or anime...think of how much better America could be !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-16 08:29:11  
fonewear said: »
If people spend more time thinking about how government should be run and less time say watching the Olympics or anime...think of how much better America could be !
*** that ***.

Anime is more interesting than anything Clinton has to say.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-16 08:30:44  
Anna Ruthven said: »
We could of
We could have.

Hey Oklahoma you should know Americans say different words that mean the same thing.

Pop/soda ect you can say your haves I will say my of
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 71 72 73