Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 71 72 73
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-25 16:59:41  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Ok Susie, I'm going to need you to act like you've been riddled with bulletholes. Tommy, you need to act like your lung has collapsed and you've been shot everywhere.
The script was very derivative and predictable. We've seen mass shootings before but dazzle me with something else. The acting was subpar. I've seen better buller-riddled bodies in community theater. The fully CGI character of Tommy added some technical flair to the overall production but everything looked really fake against the obvious green screens.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-08-25 17:02:13  
Ok Lordgrim.
By fonewear 2016-08-25 17:02:52  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Skjalfeirdotter said: »
Ain't it funny, how residents in the neighborhood say that the school had been closed for a very long time piror to the shooting and that all those emergency personal and everyone else were staged there the day before the shooting took place (or longer)...

I've heard some really stupid conspiracy theories, but that one is one of the stupidest non-paranormal conspiracy theories that I have ever heard. Bra-freaking-vo.

Don't worry we have our best conspiracy people working on something...give it time !
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-25 17:03:54  
I'd really like to know which Zionist are funding FFXIAH....
By Bloodrose 2016-08-25 17:04:16  
Best conspiracy theory ever: It was an inside job by Ted Cruz, because he's a Canadian.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2016-08-25 17:05:42  
Bloodrose said: »
Best conspiracy theory ever: It was an inside job by Ted Cruz, because he's a Canadian.

No it has to be more complex. Like Ted Cruz, in collaboration with the RAND corportaion and reverse vampires. Our secretly funding a nuclear missile silo in West Texas !
By fonewear 2016-08-25 17:05:56  
corporation*
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-25 17:06:55  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Ok Susie, I'm going to need you to act like you've been riddled with bulletholes. Tommy, you need to act like your lung has collapsed and you've been shot everywhere.
The script was very derivative and predictable. We've seen mass shootings before but dazzle me with something else. The acting was subpar. I've seen better buller-riddled bodies in community theater. The fully CGI character of Tommy added some technical flair to the overall production but everything looked really fake against the obvious green screens.

And if there's one thing that I've learned from television and movies, it's that child actors are always really good at their jobs.

Ignore that.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-25 17:10:46  
Ain't it funny, how residents in the neighborhood say that the school had been closed for a very long time piror to the shooting and that all those emergency personal and everyone else were staged there the day before the shooting took place (or longer)...

Now in image form:

[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-25 17:13:55  
Reverse vampires are pretty scary. I've seen them at Hot Topic at like 3 pm on a Wednesday...I'll never be the same again.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-08-25 17:18:11  
fonewear said: »
Reverse vampires are pretty scary. I've seen them at Hot Topic at like 3 pm on a Wednesday...I'll never be the same again.
But... are they as scary as reverse politicians?!
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-25 17:22:21  

Not reverse politicians but just as scary:

Brace yourself teen werewolves...

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Bloodrose 2016-08-25 17:25:40  

Not reverse politicians but just as scary:

Brace yourself teen werewolves...

Not that scary. You can kill them with rays of hope, or with silver.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-25 17:25:41  
And they called me weird for wanking it in the bathroom of a Home Depot.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-08-25 17:47:13  
Laugh all you want. The Simpsons creator Matt Groening is a 33rd degree Freemason. They tell you what they are going to do before they do it. That is how lesser magik works. RAND corpation is a good thing to dig into. You will find many interesting and disturbing things about it if you do the research.
 Sylph.Shipp
サーバ: Sylph
user: Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2016-08-25 17:49:24  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Sylph.Shipp said: »
And what brand does Hillary own to compete? The "I can't divorce my husband because it's too obvious I'm a lesbian who can't get laid since I pretty much committed treason," brand?
I hate to mention this but "stand by your man" plays quite well with religious sorts. Especially southern religious sorts. And where is Arkansas located?

As to your second point, you are a girl and have laid her?

Your third point has yet to be charged let alone proven.
You know what also caters to the religious sorts in the south? "Keep the brown people out!" Probably why Donald Trump is doing so well down here.
By Bloodrose 2016-08-25 17:49:47  
Laugh all you want. The Simpsons creator Matt Groening is a 33rd degree Freemason. They tell you what they are going to do before they do it. That is how lesser magik works. RAND corpation is a good thing to dig into. You will find many interesting and disturbing things about it if you do the research.
So the episode where he predicted Trump on an escalator with paid supporters was true! I KNEW IT!
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-25 17:55:32  
And what brand does Hillary own to compete? The "I can't divorce my husband because it's too obvious I'm a lesbian who can't get laid since I pretty much committed treason," brand?
I hate to mention this but "stand by your man" plays quite well with religious sorts. Especially southern religious sorts. And where is Arkansas located?

You know what also caters to the religious sorts in the south? "Keep the brown people out!" Probably why Donald Trump is doing so well down here.

I prefer gingerbread people...

By fonewear 2016-08-25 17:57:28  
I find the word "brown" offensive.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-08-25 18:17:40  
What brown can do for you:
 Sylph.Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2016-08-25 18:39:11  
What brown can do for you:
Not going to lie, Girl in the second picture is making me question my orientation.
 Sylph.Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2016-08-25 18:40:18  
Oh wait, saw horse face, nevermind. 10/10 if roleplaying as UPS package with said package over her head though.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-25 19:09:44  
I like it when it was Random Politics, Religion, and Food Network Critiques.

Or, for Pleebo, Hillary Clinton 2016 Cooking *** Class.

He infiltrated through Texas! Quick, let's flash mob them!

....wait.....

...................................***....

.....double ***......

That's San Antonio TV there...................

.............................................................Sweet Jeebus, all mighty lord of the spaghetti, take me into your embrace before Canada takes over through Ted Cruz and Teen Vampires
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-25 19:17:03  

You know what also caters to the religious bigoted sorts in the south? "Keep the brown people out!" Probably why Donald Trump is doing so well down here.
Fixed, otherwise true. Many religious sorts in the south really try to do the agape bit.

Trump is alienating republican women in every state and demographic.

P. S. Check out my copypasta post here: http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/46884/trump-talk/209/

Its a powerful condemnation of Trump by a christian republican.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-25 19:23:10  
You make it sound like Republicans can't be critical about their candidates!

I guess that must be true with liberals/democrats. Then again, the sheep couldn't even move without the shepherd leading them. Even if that shepherd is really a wolf.
By fonewear 2016-08-25 19:36:05  
Contrary to popular belief not all Republicans are evil only 99.9% !
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-25 19:52:31  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
You make it sound like Republicans can't be critical about their candidates! ...
I did?
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-25 20:14:24  
Not going to lie, Girl in the second picture is making me question my orientation.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-25 20:27:15  
Laugh all you want.

Don't worry. We're laughing at you, not with you.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 71 72 73