Interested In Salvage Everyday? Looking For A Dedicated Member.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Ramuh » Interested in Salvage everyday? Looking for a dedicated member.
Interested in Salvage everyday? Looking for a dedicated member.
 Ramuh.Konoko
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: lnick
By Ramuh.Konoko 2009-09-13 18:46:27  
My group recently lost a member, so we are now looking for a dedicated Monk who is interested in joining our group.

Schedule & Conditions:
1. We go everyday, or try to go everyday. There will be instances where people cannot make it, but it's rare, so assume we are going to go everyday and plan accordingly.
2. Our enter times are very broad, but we usually go in by around 9 - 10 PM PST. We usually try and go earlier if possible, so it's good to be around for that.
3. We use Ventrilo to communicate with each other during runs.
4. There is a 5 run trial that we apply to all new members, so please be aware of that.
5. We are mostly all PST members, but we do have some members in other time zones, it would be good to have another person in PST.

Here's a few things we are looking for when looking at potential new members.
1. We do Red Versus Blue (Second Lieutenant Assault) for points to enter Salvage with, and thus, Second Lieutenant or higher is mandatory.
2. At least 4 merits into Penance (Monk Cat. 2 Merit ability.) Preferably 5.
3. Capped Kick Attack and Counter merits.
4. Black Belt.
5. Previous experience in Salvage. Experience in tanking Chariots is recommended as well.
6. Able to be flexible enough to attend runs consistently everyday.
7. Able to use Ventrilo everytime we run, even if it is just to listen.
8. Good coordination, passing cells that aren't yours, listening skills, and playing skills as well are all recommended.
9. Good gear, aside from Black Belt, is recommended of course.
10. You -MUST- enjoy doing this. We will be going everyday, so you have to make sure that this is something you will be dedicated to doing, and must weigh it with your other activities priority-wise.
11. Having other jobs aside from Monk and being able to play them well is recommended but not mandatory.

If you're interested in joining, contact Me or Kiriyu on here or ingame, and we can go ahead from there. The above is the minimum we ask of you, and due to the nature of Salvage, we cannot just accept anyone, so you must show us that you are skilled enough to do this.

Toodles!
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-09-13 18:48:09  
Damn you mnk onry
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
user: kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-09-13 20:36:38  
We are probably going to shoot for an enter time at around 7-9PM PST.

& sorry Das! ;\
 Pandemonium.Vincevalentine
サーバ: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Vincevalentine 2009-09-13 22:00:58
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

I'm doubting you'd want a server transfer, but I'm pretty much what you're looking for. First Lieutenant, the enter times are perfect for when I get off of work as well. The only thing is I'd need to finish a couple merits, but haven't found the time. Feel free to check things out on my ffxiah page though, maybe if you're interested I'll jump over.

Fyi, I have some salvage experience, but limited. I've tanked a few chariots, but never have defeated one. Always some lame support. Never even had a bard, lol. I can use Vent though, I'm on PC.

Just let me know if there's any interest. ^^ Also, how long has your group been going? I wouldn't want to jump for a new group that has limited experience with each other of course.
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-09-14 01:02:43  
We've gone through a few people since imma say March~Aprilish? We know what we're doing, & new members learn our strats very quickly since we go so often.

We usually hit up every NM (cept Hammerblow cuz no one cares), and boss every time. Well except Zhayolm I guess, but that's because we are capped on Battleclad drops lol..

I don't mind a server transfer, but I would prefer someone who is already on Ramuh. I'll let you know in a few days or so our decision :D
 Ramuh.Konoko
By Ramuh.Konoko 2009-09-14 01:22:59  
If you have any Hand-to-Hand skill in real life, that would be a plus as well.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-09-14 01:24:29  
Kiriyu said:
We are probably going to shoot for an enter time at around 7-9PM PST.

& sorry Das! ;\

You first your Th4 onry now this. /rage. Probably couldnt make that time on 2days a week anyways though lol
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-09-14 01:42:21  
Strawberry, if I keep posting in this thread is there a reward for me?
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-09-14 01:48:32  
Not until I find someone!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-09-14 01:50:52  
Kiriyu said:

That's kinda vague. I mean find someone for salvage that meets those rather long list of requirements or meet someone to hang out irl or meet someone that makes food as good as Lud and is male and doesnt like little girls meet someone who has real life h2h skills.....zzzzzzzz what goodnight. I like this thread though so much ramuh... and Ludoggy
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-09-14 01:53:03  
Kiriyu said:

mk...cant wait.
Dasva said:
I like this thread though so much ramuh... and Ludoggy

Vince is here too.
user:
By Pandemonium.Vincevalentine 2009-09-14 02:28:53

Nobody loves Mr. Vance ; ;

If you find someone else, it's fine. I've got a group of friends I'm going with right now, so I'm not gonna cry if the answer is no.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-09-14 22:09:40  
Kiriyu said:

find someone yet?
 Bahamut.Paulus
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2009-09-14 23:54:29  
Dasva said:
Kiriyu said:

That's kinda vague. I mean find someone for salvage that meets those rather long list of requirements or meet someone to hang out irl or meet someone that makes food as good as Lud and is male and doesnt like little girls meet someone who has real life h2h skills.....zzzzzzzz what goodnight. I like this thread though so much ramuh... and Ludoggy

Ha ha we have enough people to run with but sadly not all have RVB access. This usually ends up having some who have RVB and points good to go while others start at the same time and do 2 runs.

That subsequently leads to certain members cherry picking runs and complaining about it being too late if the run doesn't benefit them. Of course they don's show to the rescheduled run.

That's why it's important to find someone with RVB lol.
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-09-15 01:25:30  
Yeah I remember not being SL and I had to keep doing new assaults.. not only to rank up but because that was the only way I could get enough points to keep up with going so often. It may seem like a long list of requirements but it's really not. Pretty much just looking for someone who knows what the f they are doing; good merits, good gear, and good attendance.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-09-15 18:34:57  
Ludoggy said:
Kiriyu said:

find someone yet?

guess not.
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-09-15 18:38:10  
Lol nope :P
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-09-16 19:15:51  
did you find someone yetttt?
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-09-16 20:53:16  
Still lookin! :(
 Valefor.Lilbusta
サーバ: Valefor
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-09-16 21:11:33

How about now?
user:
By Pandemonium.Vincevalentine 2009-09-17 03:53:39

I'm in a group now, just if you were curious.

And I go SAM. Screw monk tanking.
 Ramuh.Konoko
By Ramuh.Konoko 2009-09-17 04:12:16  
We found a good monk and now we are back up to speed. I am not sure when we will be reopening applications or not, but i'll revive this topic or make a new one if we ever do. You never know.

Thank you for your attention, to everyone who expressed interest at least.