Random Politics & Religion #09

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #09
Random Politics & Religion #09
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 53 54 55
By Ramyrez 2016-08-03 15:23:47  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Obama and his wife will be remembered as being divisive in the US because of how politics are right now but globally? We look alot better than when Bush had shoes thrown at him to close out his terms.

I dislike revisionist and theoretical history.

I would, however, have liked to have seen Bush's America without 9/11.

I mean, I'd like to have seen 9/11 never happen in the first place.

But speaking solely from a political landscape, it'd be interesting.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-03 15:25:20  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
How about actively dividing the nation into race and class warfare?

The more conservative-minded here say this a lot and I really don't get it. I've never seen Obama do anything except try to bring people together.

The problem is, people of a certain mindset view being "forced" into living together peacefully as an aggressive action against them.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-08-03 15:27:27  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
I don't even know why you guys bother, he wants to sit in the burning house. So just let him.

There is no greater evidence of the panic on the Hillary side by the fact that the media is throwing their "objectivity" out the window.

I saw a few articles yesterday about how Trump said the NYT didn't "write good".

I mean for you hardcore libs, everything is as it should be, for everyone else the partisanship is obvious, and not without it's consequences.

Meanwhile no one is showing up at Hillary's rallies. She is outright hated, and is so without a galactic effort of partisan media putting her overwhelming flaws on display for everyone to see 24/7. In fact she's hated despite the galactic media effort doing everything they can to hide her flaws.

She is in deep deep ***.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-03 15:29:29  
Like seriously, conservatives, go away. You had eight years to tinker, prod, poke, obstruct, plot, conspire and deliver to defeat Democrats soundly and you put up a fat chode in Donald J. Trump, a guy who showed up suddenly, ransacked your treehouse, made Jeb Bush die a little inside, had Ted Cruz threaten to choke a *** and now runs your party as a nominee that no one wants but has to accept.

Frankly, if the Dems didn't *** up as badly as they did in putting up Hillary this would even be worse. Somehow you manage to have an assist from Dems in their incompetence and yet your man, who isn't even you man continues to embarass you daily.

As for me? My boy Bernie did what he needed to do. We lost. I am sad. Trump is still a chode.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-08-03 15:31:28  
Ramyrez said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
How about actively dividing the nation into race and class warfare?

The more conservative-minded here say this a lot and I really don't get it. I've never seen Obama do anything except try to bring people together.

The problem is, people of a certain mindset view being "forced" into living together peacefully as an aggressive action against them.

Oh Jesus Christ, are you serious?

Are you aware of the decline of race relations between whites and blacks over the last 8 years?

Do you think that:

A) Obama has played a direct role in that decline
B) Obama has played no role in that decline, it happened entirely outside his presidency.
C) Obama has played a role in that decline but it has been to help race relations. In other words if we had had anyone else in the presidency, race relations would have been worse.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-08-03 15:32:53  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
for everyone else the partisanship is obvious
Lol, you're really one to talk...

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-03 15:36:56  
This thread isn't locked yet ?
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-03 15:36:58  
Yum, delicious failed Trump steaks. Let me wash that down with failed Trump vodka before getting fleeced at Trump U.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-03 15:37:50  
Like seriously, conservatives, go away. You had eight years to tinker, prod, poke, obstruct, plot, conspire and deliver to defeat Democrats soundly and you put up a fat chode in Donald J. Trump, a guy who showed up suddenly, ransacked your treehouse, made Jeb Bush die a little inside, had Ted Cruz threaten to choke a *** and now runs your party as a nominee that no one wants but has to accept.

Frankly, if the Dems didn't *** up as badly as they did in putting up Hillary this would even be worse. Somehow you manage to have an assist from Dems in their incompetence and yet your man, who isn't even you man continues to embarass you daily.

As for me? My boy Bernie did what he needed to do. We lost. I am sad. Trump is still a chode.

Boo hoo I'm mad you sound like Trump.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-08-03 15:39:25  
Yum, delicious failed Trump steaks. Let me wash that down with failed Trump vodka before getting fleeced at Trump U.

Hey didn't that college that Bernie's wife manage go bankrupt? Oh yeah, it was a pretty massive failure. I mean how to you *** up a college? Especially with the liberals giving away free loans to anyone who wants to go.

Seems like Trump record is far better than the Sanders one.
 Bismarck.Ihina
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2016-08-03 15:40:07  
Obama is definitely the reason why race relations are gotten so bad.

A certain segment of the population has not and will never accept a black man as president of the United States.
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2016-08-03 15:40:31  
*have gotten so bad
By fonewear 2016-08-03 15:41:27  
eslim said: »
no1s perfect but from the selective decision the GOP and DNC has given us- i'll pick trump as our fearless leader

This post proves that no one is perfect.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-08-03 15:41:35  
Bismarck.Ihina said: »

A certain segment of the population has not and will never accept a black man as president of the United States.

You're living in a fantasy, we can't have a real discussion until you come back to earth.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-03 15:42:38  
fonewear said: »

Boo hoo I'm mad you sound like Trump.

I don't repeat myself twice or space out when asked questions in interviews. Next.
By fonewear 2016-08-03 15:42:38  

You're living in a fantasy, we can't have a real discussion until you come back to earth.

He/she is right we need to elect another black president to prove we aren't racist !
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-08-03 15:42:47  
Black people have grown more distrustful of America and white people not the other way around.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2016-08-03 15:43:39  
We have to prove we aren't sexist by electing a woman that refuses to wear anything but pantsuits. That is pretty comical as well.
By fonewear 2016-08-03 15:44:16  
no1s perfect but from the selective decision the GOP and DNC has given us- i'll pick trump as our fearless leader
This post proves that no one is perfect.
has is plural >_>

unless u mean something else ._____.

I have no idea what is going on but yes !
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-03 15:44:30  
Black people have grown more distrustful of America and white people not the other way around.

Psst. Blacks have never fully trusted America. That my friend is the legacy of a racist nation. We've made progress but it's still not quite right.

See: shootings.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-03 15:45:35  
I'll save you the trouble Nausi. There will never be enough progress for progressives.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2016-08-03 15:47:45  

No worries, I'm not too bothered over not having a real discussion with you.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-03 15:57:11  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I hate people who suck on Elon Musk's ***.
He said he'd try to put people on Mars before NASA even!

So yes I would, for the cause is worthy!!
Can we send Trump and Hillary to Mars? Preferably on the same rocket. No need to waste resources on two flights.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-08-03 15:57:57  
I'll save you the trouble Nausi. There will never be enough progress for progressives.

Yep after 8 years of the O man, they haven't wrecked the place enough. Utopia is always at the bottom of a pile of rubble.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-08-03 15:58:00  
They would be both useless.
Even just to colonize since they're old.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-08-03 15:58:42  

No worries, I'm not too bothered over not having a real discussion with you.

....and they call ME the troll.
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 53 54 55