Random Politics & Religion #09

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #09
Random Politics & Religion #09
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 53 54 55
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-03 12:56:13  
Drama Torama said: »
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
fonewear said: »
We have gone like 3 posts without bashing Trump people are getting lazy.

He hasn't said anything unbelievably derpy yet. Give it time, Trumps JAs are on cooldown.

I am honestly surprised there isn't more hooting and hollering about the whole "Obama's policies contributed to Khan's death" from the spokesdroid, when Khan died in 2004. I don't think the junior Senator from Illinois has as much power as you want to ascribe to him, peeps.

Like, if I were one of the liberal media, I'd be beating that drum all day just for the laughs.
Yeah, that wasn't a good argument to make. I chuckled at it also.

Especially for a person who's greatest accomplishment while Senator is voting "Present" all but 2 times.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-03 12:58:51  
Ramyrez said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Still doesn't change the fact that no matter what Trump serves you, it's still better than eating at the Clinton Cafeteria.

...one can only assume you're speaking from the fiscal side of things, and fiscal alone?

Because some ***he says actually contradicts things you yourself have stated rather clearly...
National Security, Fiscal, Domestically, Foreign Affairs.

Just to name a few key aspects that, while neither would be great at doing, at least Trump hasn't proven that he is an appalling failure at doing.
By fonewear 2016-08-03 12:59:59  

He hasn't said anything unbelievably derpy yet. Give it time, Trumps JAs are on cooldown.
Like that gives the media an excuse to not bash Trump.

Reading a few GOP bigwigs are getting ready to sit down with Trump to get him to reel it in and stop being a flaming douchewaffle.

Get ready for a whole lot more bad breakfast food if he wins, guys.
Still doesn't change the fact that no matter what Trump serves you, it's still better than eating at the Clinton Cafeteria.

Only one way to reply to this:

[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-03 13:00:28  
at least Trump hasn't proven that he is an appalling failure at doing.

I'm always bewildered by this assertion.

"This infant hasn't proven he'll suffocate himself to death with a plastic bag that he can fit his head into. Let's give it to him and hope."

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-03 13:02:54  
National security? Domestic and foreign relations?

Sorry, but no. Fiscal is the only place he really has any chance to know *** about ***. Even then I think his ideas are a bunch of *** he's feeding people, but at least that's really nothing more than opinion and conjecture on either side of things, so I can't attack that too hard.

This is a man who has directly advocated war crimes. This is not someone I trust with a pair of kitchen sheers, let alone nuclear access codes.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-08-03 13:08:13  
I hate people who suck on Elon Musk's ***.
He said he'd try to put people on Mars before NASA even!

So yes I would, for the cause is worthy!!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-03 13:10:49  

Sorry, but no. Fiscal is the only place he really has any chance to know *** about ***. Even then I think his ideas are a bunch of *** he's feeding people, but at least that's really nothing more than opinion and conjecture on either side of things, so I can't attack that too hard.

This is a man who has directly advocated war crimes. This is not someone I trust with a pair of kitchen sheers, let alone nuclear access codes.
You would rather trust a woman who feels that national security is less valuable than upholding the law? In this case: Freedom of Information Act, a transparency law designed to keep shady dealings in the government from occurring.

How about a woman who has slutshamed a woman because her husband decided to cheat on her? That sounds like a real domestic winner there!

And what about calling one of the world leading nations an enemy of the state? I'm sure Russia would be really glad to work with Clinton.

Face it, national security, Clinton has proven untrustworthy on. Domestic and International Affairs, she is just as bad at dividing the nation and the world as Trump is considered, and Trump isn't even in power! Clinton was!

I can't believe people are willing to trust Clinton with anything more than a pair of scissors, let alone running a nation!
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-03 13:11:44  

I am honestly surprised there isn't more hooting and hollering about the whole "Obama's policies contributed to Khan's death" from the spokesdroid, when Khan died in 2004. I don't think the junior Senator from Illinois has as much power as you want to ascribe to him, peeps.

Like, if I were one of the liberal media, I'd be beating that drum all day just for the laughs.
Yeah, that wasn't a good argument to make. I chuckled at it also.

Especially for a person who's greatest accomplishment while Senator is voting "Present" all but 2 times.

Last I saw, the comment was retracted as supposedly he meant to say Hillary Clinton, not Obama.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-08-03 13:12:18  

You would rather trust a woman who feels that national security is less valuable than upholding the law? In this case: Freedom of Information Act, a transparency law designed to keep shady dealings in the government from occurring.

How about a woman who has slutshamed a woman because her husband decided to cheat on her? That sounds like a real domestic winner there!

And what about calling one of the world leading nations an enemy of the state? I'm sure Russia would be really glad to work with Clinton.

Face it, national security, Clinton has proven untrustworthy on. Domestic and International Affairs, she is just as bad at dividing the nation and the world as Trump is considered, and Trump isn't even in power! Clinton was!

I can't believe people are willing to trust Clinton with anything more than a pair of scissors, let alone running a nation!
To be fair, I wouldn't trust either one of them with rubber dipped SAFETY SCISSORS, much less a pair of real scissors.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-08-03 13:13:29  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
he meant to say Hillary Clinton, not Obama
Easy to get confused between the leaving and incoming president!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-03 13:13:31  
I'll give you that BR.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-03 13:13:58  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
he meant to say Hillary Clinton, not Obama
Easy to get confused between the leaving and incoming president!
Boy, am I glad you are not a US citizen.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-03 14:10:45  
she is just as bad
This should be a drinking game.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-08-03 14:13:33  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
she is just as bad
I thought American Politics was a drinking game.

How much of the party's hardline koolaid you could avoid drinking.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-03 14:18:13  

Then you haven't been paying attention to today's headlines
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-03 14:19:12  
Bloodrose said: »
she is just as bad
I thought American Politics was a drinking game.

How much of the party's hardline koolaid you could avoid drinking.
Nearly all posters on this website would be disqualified then.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-03 14:27:25  
I think the press may actually be inundated with Trump blunders. In the last 24 hours:
Quote:
In a Washington Post interview, Trump declined to endorse House Speaker Paul Ryan against his primary challenger
He reiterated that he hasn't endorsed Sen. John McCain and said the onetime prisoner of war "has not done a good job for the vets"
He slapped out at Republican Sen. Kelly Ayotte, saying "she has given me zero support"
He suggested that Americans should pull their 401(k) funds out of the stock market
He said he's "always wanted" to receive a Purple Heart but that having one gifted to him by a supporter was "much easier"
He said that the handling of sexual harassment has "got to be up to the individual"
He accused Khizr Khan of being "bothered" by his plan to keep terrorists out of the country, and said that he had no regrets about his clash with the family
He appeared to feud with a crying baby during a rally
He reiterated that "if the election is rigged, I would not be surprised"
The sitting president of the United States publicly called Trump "unfit to serve" and urged Republicans to withdraw their support for him.
Trump spokesman Katrina Pierson suggested that Obama and Clinton are to blame for the death of Humayan Khan, who died in 2004, when neither were in the executive branch at the time
An ally of Paul Manafort told our colleague John Harwood at CNBC that the campaign chairman is "mailing it in," leaving the rest of the staff "suicidal."
Sitting GOP congressman Richard Hanna, HP head Meg Whitman and former Christie aide Maria Comella all said they plan to vote for Hillary Clinton
The Washington Post released a transcript of its full interview with Trump, indicating among other things that he paused five times to watch TV coverage in the middle of the sit-down
A GOP source told NBC's Katy Tur that Reince Priebus is "apoplectic" over Trump's refusal to endorse Ryan and is making calls to the campaign to express his "extreme displeasure"
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/first-read-gop-trump-go-unraveling-break-glass-mode-n622116?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

I'd say 'feuding with a crying baby' is my favorite.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-03 14:30:00  
You forgot Guiliani, Preibus, Ryan are planning an intervention to reset the campaign and are trying to get the trump kids on board.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-08-03 14:30:31  

if trump wants to put up sound proof walls around crying babies at restaurants, he might finally say something i can get behind. MAKE EATING OUT GREAT AGAIN!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-03 14:31:31  
GET THAT BABY OUT OF HERE.

Man, I laughed my *** off.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-03 14:33:25  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »

if trump wants to put up sound proof walls around crying babies at restaurants, he might finally say something i can get behind. MAKE EATING OUT GREAT AGAIN!

Buddy, it should already be great.

You're doing something wrong.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-03 14:33:52  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
You forgot Guiliani, Preibus, Ryan are planning an intervention to reset the campaign and are trying to get the trump kids on board.

The most surprising thing out of all of this to me is that his kids apparently hold that much sway with him.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-03 14:35:40  
I'd work for Trump just to get an insider view of this disaster for my inevitable post campaign book deal.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-03 14:36:11  

Like that gives the media an excuse to not bash Trump.

Reading a few GOP bigwigs are getting ready to sit down with Trump to get him to reel it in and stop being a flaming douchewaffle.

Get ready for a whole lot more bad breakfast food if he wins, guys.

Only one way to reply to this:

"You voted for Trump and now you live in a van down by the RIVER!!!"
Administrator
サーバ: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Drama Torama 2016-08-03 14:36:51  
The most surprising thing out of all of this to me is that his kids apparently hold that much sway with him.

His kids are an interesting wrinkle to the story; they clearly have genuine affection for him (and vice versa), and for growing up as rich as they did, they actually seem about as close to normal as they could have possibly hoped to be (unlike dear old dad, who even his most ardent supporters have to admit is kind of a weirdo).

"Donald Trump: maybe not the best husband ever, but didn't seem to do too badly as a father"
By Ramyrez 2016-08-03 14:38:27  
I'd work for Trump just to get an insider view of this disaster for my inevitable post campaign book deal.

HuffPo article from a former lawyer of his that's pretty interesting.

I didn't post it, because it's HuffPo and you know how well that would go over. But if you care enough, take a look at it.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-03 14:39:06  
I think it laps back Rooks. When your dad is Donald Trump, it's almost pointless to outdo the grandiose image he puts up for himself so you settle for a more normal reasoned rich, privileged life. It also helped that wife #1 had her head screwed on properly.

I mean seriously, if your dad had the ADD that Trump possesses you'd probably feel sorry for him. Imagine him repeating himself repeatedly. Every day. For 30 years.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-03 14:39:24  
Outside of that "would bang his daughter" thing. Or the "I really like sex" moment with his daughter.

Context is fun
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 53 54 55