Black Belt Do You Need It ?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Black Belt Do You Need It ?
Black Belt Do You Need It ?
 Lakshmi.Bshizzle
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Brucio
By Lakshmi.Bshizzle 2009-09-13 13:28:01  
Hey,

I am a monk on lakshmi. I'm looking to obtain my black belt.
If anyone has some runs planned for it or knows anyone who does, I am interested.
I am also willing to pay for the items from the a LS who does the KSNM.

Thanks
 Lakshmi.Bonkerskitty
By Lakshmi.Bonkerskitty 2009-09-14 02:02:19  
If your willing to buy from the KSNM, would u also be willing to buy from the HNM/King. My linkshell sells them if your intersted. Check the link in my profile comment.
 Lakshmi.Bshizzle
user: Brucio
By Lakshmi.Bshizzle 2009-09-15 19:23:49  
I looked at the link, it doesn't say anything about how much the 3 items would cost.
I'm guessing you'll charge at least a mil per item which is a bit too pricey for me.

Also, it seems like you have a very competent LS which is great. I noticed you guys kill absolute virtue, which seemed out of reach for me.
Would I have any chance of joining as a monk?
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-09-15 19:40:24  
Bshizzle said:

I'm guessing you'll charge at least a mil per item which is a bit too pricey for me.

You might have an hard time obtaining your BB then... beside if you can join a HNM LS who actually claim kings. Gl!
 Asura.Zekky
サーバ: Asura
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-09-15 19:44:58  
Liquidz said:
Bshizzle said:

You might have an hard time obtaining your BB then... beside if you can join a HNM LS who actually claim kings. Gl!

Yeah. There are some HNMLS that charge like 3mil for the egg. >.>
 Asura.Floorboss
サーバ: Asura
user: Floorboss
By Asura.Floorboss 2009-09-15 20:55:48  
You may not know this but I got all 3 of my items by begging. Took me about 3 years camping and asking and or pleading for the items and the major ls that did it was Soup from Eminence and the last 1 from a linkshell which I forgot the name.
 Phoenix.Jovant
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2009-09-15 21:01:18  
i loved how he first was looking to buy the 3 items then swicthed it up to a "o, 1m is a bit too pricey for me. u guys look elite, can i join instead?" its a great way to get it for free, he's a thinker lol... but seriously all the BB items are above 1m each, the bread is the easiest and could be free if u have 99 seals and go with a LS that u will give all drops to but that item to kill for you. horn is pretty easy too, only thing u may have a hard time with which most people do is with the egg, i ended up buying my egg for 2m and the other 2 i've gotten free so it was "meh" for me
[+]
 Unicorn.Smurfo
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Stubbie
By Unicorn.Smurfo 2009-09-15 21:25:33  
i cant believe people sell things that are 100% drop from a king lol, its like most endgame shells which have been around a while, even whm have BB items so it just goes to waste. I never paid for my items lol, i was in ls's though.
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-09-16 00:29:20  
Smurfo said:
i cant believe people sell things that are 100% drop from a king lol, its like most endgame shells which have been around a while, even whm have BB items so it just goes to waste.

Same here, when I see a BB item dropped to the floor I cringe. I guess HNM LS would give(or are giving them) in some situation but as long as there is people willing to pay 3M for them they will want to keep doing their best to make money. I understand the point, they don't want the word to spread that they are giving free BB items and they don't want the buyers to start offering less money. For a lot of end game LS it's a lot about gil, I wish it was different. All my respect to any LS helping monks getting their black belt, not everyone have the time for end game and HNM and black belt is an item every MNK should enjoy.
[+]
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
サーバ: Fairy
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-09-16 02:07:16  
A lost BB item is usually better than giving a belt to 1/2 the ppl that don't deserve one yet. Something is just not right to me when I see MNKs thinking that the BB should be one of their first upgrades. Imo other than Salvage/relic it should be one of the last, and if you're not able to tank Adam and Behe than you don't even deserve it. I've seen MNKs who recieved the BB and died trying to tank lolAdam, those and STR ring/cobra BB MNKs make cringe.

Honestly I'd suggest focusing on other slots first, but if you're determined then my suggestion is as follows: 99 the beard, camp/kill nq of the other 2 for thiers, if you buy them you wont get under 1m unless a LS is giving it free, egg tends to be a bit more since it's usually the hardest to get.
[+]