Random Politics & Religion #07

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #07
Random Politics & Religion #07
First Page 2 3 ... 48 49 50 ... 59 60 61
By Ramyrez 2016-07-08 10:28:23  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Because if your sample size is personal experience than it's too small to matter here.

Somewhat ironically, your argument is valid but is also why I've changed my mind.

My personal experience is what makes me want to offer them, across the board, the respect and thanks you suggest I owe them.

But there are just too many reports nationwide of cops that clearly don't feel and act the way that the ones I know do.
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-08 10:28:55  
Color of law sounds like something a political party would use to stir up racial division.

Law has no color

Law has a Collar that fits everyone of us if we let these political parties keep violating our Constitutional rights.
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2016-07-08 10:30:39  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
All these jumping guns. How about banning those!

Was I smooth enough?
2nd Amendment tho.

They don't care about the 1st, 4th, 5th or 6th Amendments why should they care about the 2nd?
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-08 10:33:42  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
All these jumping guns. How about banning those!

Was I smooth enough?
2nd Amendment tho.

They don't care about the 1st, 4th, 5th or 6th Amendments why should they care about the 2nd?

They absolutely do not give a ***about the Constitution or our rights in it when they have written over a hundred thousand laws restricting the Constitution so that only the establishment Democrat and Republican parties remain kings of the hill.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-08 10:37:05  
Good ol Barry is out calling for more gun control again. Less than 24 hours, sweet I won 20 bucks!

Never passing on an opportunity to tear up the Constitution.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-08 10:37:40  
Ramyrez said: »
Because if your sample size is personal experience than it's too small to matter here.

Somewhat ironically, your argument is valid but is also why I've changed my mind.

My personal experience is what makes me want to offer them, across the board, the respect and thanks you suggest I owe them.

But there are just too many reports nationwide of cops that clearly don't feel and act the way that the ones I know do.

you didn't change your mind. someone else did. and if you are serious about understanding your own feelings and beliefs you will ask yourself why.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-08 10:37:43  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Color of law sounds like something a political party would use to stir up racial division.

Law has no color

Law has a Collar that fits everyone of us if we let these political parties keep violating our Constitutional rights.

Color of Law has nothing to with race or colors. Its a legal term and it's in reference to upholders of the law violating it.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-08 10:39:30  

you didn't change your mind. someone else did. and if you are serious about understanding your own feelings and beliefs you will ask yourself why.

A valid point that I will take under consideration.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-07-08 10:46:49  

It boils down to culture within the police force. Once your inside your pretty much required to always support your "brothers" even if they are doing ***they shouldn't be. You got maybe one dumb *** for every 20~30 decent police officers, but those 20~30 will form a wall around that one dumb *** and protect his behavior, all the name of showing a "united front". If someone breaks ranks, they are severely punished sometimes lethally if required.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/25591258/only-on-wdrb-new-albany-officer-makes-claims-about-illegal-conduct-within-department

http://www.mintpressnews.com/fresno-whistleblower-dies-in-suspicious-fire-after-warning-that-cops-would-kill-him/213202/

http://chicagoreporter.com/how-chicago-tried-to-cover-up-a-police-execution/

There is plenty more where those came from.

Then when something does make it to the public, all you get is the Police investigating their own and then determining they weren't at fault. That's like asking an Enron executive to investigate Enron to determine culpability. Before social media people only knew what was happening at their local area but now with camera's in everyone's back pocket and the ability to share those contents in seconds, all that misconduct is getting shown and the Police are still acting like they can just wave their hands and no repercussions will take place.

What we are seeing now is the start of civil retaliation against corrupt government brutality. It's going to keep getting worse, the people doing it are getting better and more organized. How long until you have a dozen people, with preassigned and studied targets executing them simultaneously? How long until it's dozens of dead police officers? If the Police don't fix their culture and fix it fast, shits going to get bloody as ***. I predicted this would happen a few years ago when those two police officers murdered that mentally ill homeless guy on the mountain and the Police Chief annouced "justified" after the video had hit the internet. You could see them murdering him, see it was premeditated and done in cold blood, see that they had alternative pacification options that they used on him after filling him full of bullet holes.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-08 10:49:33  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Its a legal term and it's in reference to upholders of the law violating it.

Internal affairs will investigate any concern you bring to them.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-08 10:49:35  
Well there's one thing we agree on.

It's a start.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-08 10:49:54  

It's a start.

To Saev. Sneaky Nik.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-08 10:54:00  

It's a start.

To Saev. Sneaky Nik.

Yeah and if that doesn't set off every *** bell and whistle in your head then you are too stupid for help.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-08 11:05:43  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »

Law has no color

Color of Law has nothing to with race or colors. Its a legal term and it's in reference to upholders of the law violating it.
Interesting considering Lordgrim said he's studying law in order to become president.
I guess he's been slacking.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-08 11:07:43  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Good ol Barry is out calling for more gun control again. Less than 24 hours, sweet I won 20 bucks!

Never passing on an opportunity to tear up the Constitution.

They have been using the Constitution in the bathroom with their *** for year flushing 8t down the toilet since the mid 1800s.

It's time we flush them down the toilet.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-08 11:15:20  

Do you have 1.5 million more? no? didn't think so.

How about 150,000? that would be ten percent. no again?

How about a measly 1%? 15,000 No?

ok than how about we talk about the actual statistics?

because in 2010 the number was 6,613 total reported instances of misconduct in the entire united states and in case you math is as *** up as your logic that is .0044 or less than half of one percent.

Link
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-07-08 11:17:15  
but on the whole the men and women that swear an oath to protect our lives with their own should be given our respect

agreed, right up until they prove they don't deserve it. but you should start there, absolutely.

So I will ask again... What do you put on the line every single day for your community?

everything, just by cohabitating with you scumbags.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-07-08 11:18:10  
Its a legal term and it's in reference to upholders of the law violating it.

Internal affairs will investigate any concern you bring to them.

And promptly find them not at fault.

How do you not get this, Internal Affairs works for the same Police Department and reports to the same people that the wayward officers do. The agents in IA are still Police Officers, they are no different then the ones running the beat or acting as detectives. IA doesn't exist to find corruption and end illegal practices, they exist to protect the Police Department and the elected official who appoints the Police Chief.

The answer will always be "Justified in the line of duty" regardless of the situation or facts presented. They do this to protect the Police Department and preserve the "Blue Wall of Silence". The public's complete loss of trust in the Police is a direct result of this "Blue Wall" existing and that trust wont' be restored until that wall is torn down.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-07-08 11:19:54  

Do you have 1.5 million more? no? didn't think so.

How about 150,000? that would be ten percent. no again?

How about a measly 1%? 15,000 No?

ok than how about we talk about the actual statistics?

because in 2010 the number was 6,613 total reported instances of misconduct in the entire united states and in case you math is as *** up as your logic that is .0044 or less than half of one percent.

Link

And you screwed yourself over the moment you used the word "reported.

You act like the people doing the investigating are able to be honest and not pressured to find the "correct" answer.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-07-08 11:29:03  
And before Nik starts frothing to protect his culture, I'm going to stop you right there. I come from a family heavily populated by Military and Police, often the same person. When I say "heavily" I mean it's the family obligation of every male child to serve in some capacity and the majority of them later become police officers. I know all the tricks, all the little *** that's pulled and most importantly I know precisely how that culture is enforced. I also know that the majority of Police Officers are really good peoples, I had Sunday BBQ's with them often and many are my friends. It's become of this intimate inner knowledge that it's only a few idiots *** it up for everyone and that the those honest Officers are pressured to ensure the public image of a united Police Force is maintained and to always have the back of your fellow Officer, even if it means fabricating or altering reports. Because one day you may need them to have your back. If you tell on one of them then you lose the trust of the rest and are now vulnerable.

So it's a choice they are forced to make, "remember differently" the events of a night, "look the other way" when something is happening and keep your protection or remember correctly and put your life at risk.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-08 11:29:51  
And you screwed yourself over the moment you used the word "reported"

don't think I haven't tried... but that is besides the point that you haven't got a clue how statistics work...

you can't even imagine 1% much less make that much ***up.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-07-08 11:30:06  
Autocorrect sucks when you can't go back and edit for spelling...
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-08 11:30:47  
Yo seha I respect the people of Italy but your the exception. it's like you want there to be some kind of diplomatic tension between the US and Italy. I strongly suggest you learn history of the liberation of your nation from Benito Mussolini that the US contributed from our north african campaign.

If you have not realized the United States government has entered the realtor business on a whole bigger level instead of creating homes we are destroying homes with drones and missiles. Instead of helping foreign governments we are destroying governments with internal coups. We have capitalized on a term called " spreading democracy " on nations who do not follow our corporations policy's. And Weapons manufacturers like Haliburton are always incentivizing lobbying gifts to representatives who will warmonger for them for the sole contract of arm supplying for the invasion.

Your very fortunate I do not agree with the business as usual as is going on right now in Washington DC.

I love Italian ice by the way and pizza.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-08 11:33:22  
I'm tired of seeing our realtor products of advertising in Afghanistan and Iraq and Libya.

I don't want to sell these products to other nations like the Democrats and Republicans do today
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-08 11:33:37  
I

your personal experience counts for exactly *** in a discussion about statistics. you don't matter. your life doesn't matter. where you grew up and who you blew doesn't matter worth a hoot in hell.

you need to get over yourself and see the world outside the sphere of your own personal understanding and experiences.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-08 11:36:32  
Autocorrect sucks when you can't go back and edit for spelling...

Yeah!!!
Whose stupid idea was that anyways!?

/kickintheballs
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-07-08 11:36:52  
I

your personal experience counts for exactly *** in a discussion about statistics. you don't matter. your life doesn't matter. where you grew up and who you blew doesn't matter worth a hoot in hell.

you need to get over yourself and see the world outside the sphere of your own personal understanding and experiences.

Careful your bias is showing
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-07-08 11:38:52  
If there is a race war coming, do we get to pick sides? or I am just stuck with whitey?
By Ramyrez 2016-07-08 11:40:01  
Siren.Mosin said: »
If there is a race war coming, do we get to pick sides? or I am just stuck with whitey?

As far as I can tell you're stuck with whitey.

I dunno, try walking into the middle of a race riot and see who hits you first.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-07-08 11:41:54  
/kicksdirt
First Page 2 3 ... 48 49 50 ... 59 60 61