Random Politics & Religion #07

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #07
Random Politics & Religion #07
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 59 60 61
By fonewear 2016-07-05 10:32:18  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Well nothing can stop Clinton now.

You say that like you work for her campaign...
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-05 10:36:30  
Except the voters, thank goodness. The Clintons can only make so many people disappear.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-05 10:36:54  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I like Johnson better than Trump, but I'm also a realist.

While I would rather see Johnson as president than Trump, if I voted for Johnson, it's practically the same as voting for Clinton.
I see neither realism nor logic in that position.

Quote:
Then again, the one person who I wanted to be the the Republican nominee got kicked out early.
He made an unforced error that lost him the support of the Koch brothers, his only big financial backers. Having no other deep pockets to draw on, he withdrew.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-05 10:38:31  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Except the voters, thank goodness. The Clintons can only make so many people disappear.

*insert disparaging remark about women here*
By fonewear 2016-07-05 10:39:26  
Clinton being overconfident is likely. I mean she has been waiting for this moment her entire life.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-05 10:40:18  
And actually, I would think that the Bernie supporters should be extremely disappointed by the FBI's decision. That was their last chance.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-05 10:41:07  
And actually, I would think that the Bernie supporters should be extremely disappointed by the FBI's decision. That was their last chance.

If they put down the bong long enough to connect the dots sure !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-07-05 10:41:39  
They've made people disappear?
By fonewear 2016-07-05 10:44:52  
Speaking of Bernie this was a better slogan:

[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-05 10:47:26  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
I hope they can get that magic 5% number.
I bet 2 cookies on 9%.
By fonewear 2016-07-05 10:47:47  
The only good thing to come of this is I haven't seen or heard from any Bernie supporters in a long time now. They when back to Burger King living the dream !
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-05 11:02:09  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
I hope they can get that magic 5% number.
I bet 2 cookies on 9%.

The democrats actually have the numbers and the resources to go round people up in buses and win every election...

They only lose when their base is too unmotivated to get on a bus.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-07-05 11:27:50  
Well I knew deep down they weren't going to touch her, but damn FBI, what the hell? "Hillary broke the law, but she didn't intend to break the law, so it's ok."

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-05 11:35:17  
Asura.Vyre said: »
I knew deep down they weren't going to touch her

ewww

and who can blame them... she probably smells like a fish was left in a hamper full of soiled underwear...

/shudder
[+]
 Diabolos.Prodigy
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Prodigy
By Diabolos.Prodigy 2016-07-05 11:37:20  
So how do you run for president when at a minimum you should lose your security clearance. A president without security clearance? Lol. How could anyone not know and see what's going on here and has been for many years?? Really want someone like that as POTUS? It's just incredible
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-05 12:08:20  
Diabolos.Prodigy said: »
So how do you run for president when at a minimum you should lose your security clearance. A president without security clearance? Lol. How could anyone not know and see what's going on here and has been for many years?? Really want someone like that as POTUS? It's just incredible

When you are a woman you use your female privilege. Just like I use my white privilege to keep black people black !
By Ramyrez 2016-07-05 12:28:07  
fonewear said: »

When you are a woman you use your female privilege. Just like I use my white privilege to keep black people black !

Is "white privilege" what you call it when the cute sisters and Latinas shoot you down at the bar? <_<
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-05 12:28:42  
So how do you run for president when at a minimum you should lose your security clearance.

Well obviously CNN is covering that *right now*.

Just do a little back reading on the Clintons. You'll be gold.
By fonewear 2016-07-05 12:30:13  
Ramyrez said: »

Is "white privilege" what you call it when the cute sisters and Latinas shoot you down at the bar? <_<

There are zero Latinas at any bars I've ever gone to so...no I guess.

And no I go to the bar to drink not to banter with the ilk !
By Ramyrez 2016-07-05 12:33:24  
There are zero Latinas at any bars I've ever gone to so...no I guess.

Uh huh.

Suuuure.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-05 12:34:22  
I don't know what bars you go to but Latina bars are not popular where I live...the closest I could come to that is going to a Mexican restaurant and flirting with a waitress.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-05 12:44:32  
I don't know what bars you go to but Latina bars are not popular where I live...the closest I could come to that is going to a Mexican restaurant and flirting with a waitress.

Hell, that's how I'd probably pick up women if I had to. The Mexican restaurants I go to are family-owned. At least then I'd know she'd learned how to cook well!

Not implying that's a woman's job, but if my wife leaves me I'm going to need all the support I can get, and some good tamales could go a long way.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-05 12:46:27  
The problem with flirting with a waitress (I may have in a drunken stupor) is being just the right amount of drunk to pull it off !
By Ramyrez 2016-07-05 12:47:22  
The problem with flirting with a waitress (I may have in a drunken stupor) is being just the right amount of drunk to pull it off !

You have to be offensive enough to break through the "waitresses have to be nice to everyone" shell, but you can't be so offensive as to repulse her as a person!

So yeah. Booze probably helps.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-05 12:53:01  
Back on umm Hillary...wait I mean going down with Hillary... I mean nevermind !
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-05 12:56:46  
Asura.Vyre said: »
Well I knew deep down they weren't going to touch her, but damn FBI, what the hell? "Hillary broke the law, but she didn't intend to break the law, so it's ok."

what did you expect ? Its the same FBI that took the security cameras off the building of the Oklahoma city Bombing building after it went off, the very same who claimed there was no security cameras.

extreme corruption at the federal level that needs cleansed.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-05 13:04:30  
Candlejack said: »
Personally, I see it this way. I've been saying forever that the GOP has nothing on Hillary, the FBI not filing charges further proves it.
Now, as to the choice between Hillary and Herr Drumpfler, I'll just say the following:
I'd rather have a pilot flying a plane who can provide hard documentation that he or she has had countless hours flight experience in all weather on most major aircraft models and just as many simulator hours, than I'd trust someone who says "I'm no pilot, and I might not know what most of the controls do, but I'll try to land this plane in one piece" if there's an emergency.

You never know there has been plenty of severely depressed very experienced pilots that have purposely crashed airliners.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-05 13:05:01  
I'm not a ffxiah poster but I play one on the internet !
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 59 60 61