フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 ... 91 92 93 ... 116 117 118
 Shiva.Thaesus
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Thaesus
By Shiva.Thaesus 2018-07-18 09:45:47  
I beat the hard mode woods on 2nd try used rikus Mighty Guard to revive everyone after he 1 shots me and with full limit guage repeated.
By clearlyamule 2018-07-18 11:01:10  
Asura.Ina said: »
Was bored and decided to see what Zargabaath would look like pimped outI have his LB leveled so went with double hand for science so he can maintain the LB buff instead of word or law, since that has damage and doesn't eat mp. Doesn't make him a meta character or anything but I think he'd be fun to use and hope I can find an excuse to fit him in. Too bad there's no 2 handed light weapons or an element/imbue on his LB.
You just wanting light for flames of justice or actually playing with someone with strong light imperial?
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2018-07-18 11:28:11  
clearlyamule said: »
Was bored and decided to see what Zargabaath would look like pimped outI have his LB leveled so went with double hand for science so he can maintain the LB buff instead of word or law, since that has damage and doesn't eat mp. Doesn't make him a meta character or anything but I think he'd be fun to use and hope I can find an excuse to fit him in. Too bad there's no 2 handed light weapons or an element/imbue on his LB.
You just wanting light for flames of justice or actually playing with someone with strong light imperial?
It just aligns with his kit since he has an imperil albeit the attack it's tied to is on the weaker side, barring that he'd use whatever something is weak to. I do use ace a lot though who give 75% light/fire/lightning, or VoL if her counter procs for 100%.

He can be built for just support too but I feel like you'd really need to shoe horn him pretty hard. He's still pretty niche building him for damage but giving the same buffs as ramza along with some status immunities and a 30% mitigation along side some damage is pretty cool. It was mostly just me being bored at 1am in the morning.
By clearlyamule 2018-07-18 12:22:16  
It just aligns with his kit since he has an imperil albeit the attack it's tied to is on the weaker side, barring that he'd use whatever something is weak to. I do use ace a lot though who give 75% light/fire/lightning, or VoL if her counter procs for 100%.

He can be built for just support too but I feel like you'd really need to shoe horn him pretty hard. He's still pretty niche building him for damage but giving the same buffs as ramza along with some status immunities and a 30% mitigation along side some damage is pretty cool. It was mostly just me being bored at 1am in the morning.
Haha didn't even think about sacred strike since damn that is a terrible dmg move. Was just thinking if you using water boi brotherhood would be good.

Idk though I'd say his support is pretty decent (when enhanced) and no more shoehorning than DDing lol
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-07-19 08:03:26  
I can't really get behind rejuvenate with it's MP cost personally and that's the only other thing he brings. Healing wise it's either overkill or not enough if lots of AoE you can't cover, mp wise being single target is a bit gross. It just feels like it's better as a fall back as a focus.

Unrelated but what it feels like to log in to 100 free burst pots
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2018-07-19 09:03:38  
Holy crud the compensation they gave today
[+]
 Phoenix.Erics
サーバ: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-07-19 10:51:20  
how are you guys spending your burst pots? or are you saving them for the future 7* and stuff?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-07-19 11:20:12  
I capped a couple unit's I'd been planning to but I have around 40 left so I'm all "what do" with them... it's 18 of them to cap from 0 so if you are going to combine them to save space you need to cap 2 pots then feed a 3ed 3 to keep loss minimal.
By clearlyamule 2018-07-19 11:28:56  
I can't really get behind rejuvenate with it's MP cost personally and that's the only other thing he brings. Healing wise it's either overkill or not enough if lots of AoE you can't cover, mp wise being single target is a bit gross. It just feels like it's better as a fall back as a focus.
Meh it's not that bad but I mostly like at times having some stat and stop resist and brd level buffs combined together at times when you need to do a bazillion things in 1 turn. Like I said though decent not good but it's not like good DDing either. Kind of a meh unit all around considering it's 5* with enhancements

Phoenix.Erics said: »
how are you guys spending your burst pots? or are you saving them for the future 7* and stuff?
Using it on a few units I have now with great lbs (or will be great at 7*) that are decently improved with lb level otherwise saving.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2018-07-19 16:36:56  
Any advice on Reagan? Don't got much to buff him with atm but any tips on weapons and if I should go attack % heavy or mix in magic to would be much appreciated ^^
By clearlyamule 2018-07-19 17:15:16  
His magic dmg is highly meh ignore it. Do dual wield build with a lot of att. Use different weapon types to take advantage of his masteries. Have one of the weapons be a strong fire/ice/light weapon depending on who you chaining with
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2018-07-19 18:31:53  
His magic dmg is highly meh ignore it. Do dual wield build with a lot of att. Use different weapon types to take advantage of his masteries. Have one of the weapons be a strong fire/ice/light weapon depending on who you chaining with

Ah 1 sword and 1 katana for 2 mastery bonuses didn't even think of that thanks ^^ finishing ring of Lucile trust at the moment then might start working on hoemaru katana if that's worth getting for Reagan?
By Creecreelo 2018-07-19 18:52:31  
We should get Sophia as a unit, girl is 10/10

Creecreelo said: »
Not related to FFBE (yet, collabbb soooooonnnnn), but Star Ocean: Anamnesis is a lot of fun!! I'd encourage everyone to check it out.
I've been giving it a shot but not sure how I feel about it so far, drawing for both characters and weapons is a bit of a turn off for me. N8Q5ZAJ7HB is my ID if anyone from here wants

So far from my experience, it doesn't seem like a huge deal to draw for weapons; I haven't used any Gems yet anyways. They seem to give out 5-star weapon tickets really frequently too. As for the gacha system, I kinda like how you can only have one unit of its kind, and pulling extras of that unit enhances the original unit, while not being the only way to enhance a unit like that. The combat is so fast too; the game overall just feels so much faster. It feels like a nice change of pace from FFBE for me.

As for FFBE, holy CRAP, ONE HUNDRED BURST POTS??!?!?
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-07-19 19:14:47  
Saving those for Tidus when 7 star hits. Tidus are Lightning are most likely gonna be my new chaining team since she gets a Quick Hit frame skill at 7 star.
By clearlyamule 2018-07-19 20:38:19  
Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »

Ah 1 sword and 1 katana for 2 mastery bonuses didn't even think of that thanks ^^ finishing ring of Lucile trust at the moment then might start working on hoemaru katana if that's worth getting for Reagan?
It's pretty good if you got someone else with similar frames using fire. Ice probably be better if you using fryvia
By clearlyamule 2018-07-19 20:40:05  
Shiva.Alistrianna said: »
Saving those for Tidus when 7 star hits. Tidus are Lightning are most likely gonna be my new chaining team since she gets a Quick Hit frame skill at 7 star.
My 3 Lightnings will be pleased by this.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2018-07-19 22:19:30  
Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »

It's pretty good if you got someone else with similar frames using fire. Ice probably be better if you using fryvia

I have her I'll prob work on her next guess I'll see if I have any trusts with a ice sword or katana xD

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-07-20 08:03:00  
Freehugs said: »
BUT if you restart from floor 1 with a weapon already enhanced it will wipe the enhancements you have on it.
Doesn't have you pick between the new set or the old set?

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-07-20 10:59:15  
Freehugs said: »
Edit: Wiped on floor 9 because no healer and petrification. Pretty easy up until then.
It's not too hard to one shot everything just remember to bring a mix of magic and physical dmg breaks and mp battery

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-07-20 12:42:42  
I just shot pink stuff all over it's face and it was fine
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-07-21 11:38:35  
I like this gear event, I thought I'd hate it because of the rng but beyond making your good gear better it's neat to be able to tack some extra onto more niche pieces.

Unrelated to that, I know you can only equip one "adventurer" materia, but you're supposed to be able to have more than 1 right? My games been crashing every time I try to upgrade a second IV to V.
 Phoenix.Erics
サーバ: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-07-21 12:51:10  
which weapons are people upgrading? the choice seems limited. Ive done the masamune+,genji blade,draco rod and working on an hp++ galkan dagger.. are theres any other good ones im missing?
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-07-21 13:06:05  
Sasuke's Katana, Kiyomori, Ulrics Kukri, Bowie Knife, Mateus 's Malice, Wizard Rod+ and Sparky are all great choices. Some of it is limited time gear though.

The Adventurer V thing is a bug that some have experienced. I just crafted my 3rd one the other day so you can definitely have multiple copies of it. Crafting it has been causing crashes since 3.0 update.

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-07-21 13:09:10  
I like this gear event, I thought I'd hate it because of the rng but beyond making your good gear better it's neat to be able to tack some extra onto more niche pieces.

Unrelated to that, I know you can only equip one "adventurer" materia, but you're supposed to be able to have more than 1 right? My games been crashing every time I try to upgrade a second IV to V.
It's been one of the many crafting bugs since update last week. As far as I can tell the only things they've fixed is companion list dailies and escaping the moon
First Page 2 3 ... 91 92 93 ... 116 117 118