フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 ... 82 83 84 ... 116 117 118

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-01 14:24:28  
Freehugs said: »
clearlyamule said: »
When my MP is low and only when it's low Angs 3 shot moves consume the full mp cost per shot instead of for the move total... which since it only happens when mp is low often results in it doing only 1-2 shots (usually 2 since it still will go as long as there is 1 mp after the first shot)
That's weird. Are you killing the mob before those shots can be pulled off? If you kill the mob the rest of the shots wont go off. Um I dunno. My Ang is working properly. Did you unplug him and restart?

Used the last ticket from raid rewards and got an Ayaka. The game just doesn't want me to have marshal gloves. I'd be more excited for her if I didn't have LMF already. Stop cure tho.
Nope. He also retargets if a target dies (or becomes petrified) and if you noticed I said it is actually consuming extra mp.

Have restarted a few times first noticed it during the most recent esper trials since they osmose to push me low. And each time the moves would fully consume my mp despite me having more than the cost and often not get all shots off. I don't see it all the time but also rarely let my mp go lower than 250 and his highest cost move is 45. Mostly end up seeing it in arena which I did today and had my roselia restoring 40 mp ever turn and my Ang would go back to 0 each turn after using the 28 mp move... and if you watched closely you could see 28 loss after the first shot the rest lost on the 2nd shot and then just no 3rd.

Also didn't get the animation you normally get when your target dies and can't do all the shots (or similarly when dual wielding/dual casting) Just no 3rd shot.
 Phoenix.Erics
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-06-02 02:30:42  
didnt even break a sweat with the rat fight
all units had 100% resist to para
*Basch only 484def 9460hp with safety grip/genji shield(or any cover tank, WoL would do the same job)
alternated Dawn guard-provoke-Ruin Impendent for 50% def down
*Shyft 604spr 5800hp for magic aoe tank but the meteors were so weak i didnt need it 500-1k max dmg, since i use fina and dont have ayaka shift was my break/100% stop resist guy.
alternated Tritelia wall-Interception-and Destination when limit burst wasnt up.
*Lotus mage Fina started out doing reraise on each member until i remembered i could entrust her from titus and i just full timed her limit burst.I didnt even cure once thanks to basch's abilities, but i think honest wish proced on meteor that shyft didnt block.
alternated Limit burst- dual cast thundaga x2
*Ramza
100% used hero's rime+2
*Titus for dmg
alternated Quickhit +2 x2 and entrust on LMfina
*friend Orlandeau for dmg
alternated DivineR x4 and crush weapon+2 every 5th round

used titus to summon ifrit and LMFina to finish with magic. No one died so the constant reraises were just overzealous prevention. The fight only took around 12-15 turns with being extra cautious
By clearlyamule 2018-06-02 03:31:54  
Yeah I just used friend Basch doing guard, provoke arms eraser and that alone pretty much dealt with all the dmg. Chow was basically just there for att/def and stop protection all in one and nothing to do for 3 turns lol. Took Marie for regen and status protect... and for funsies to reflect flare back. Everyone else other than mana battery was pretty much superfluous. Chow was even to get magic kill shot thanks to the aga staff
 Odin.Rikiyame
サーバ: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2018-06-02 22:01:12  
What move are you using on Ang (there is no 28MP move)?
By clearlyamule 2018-06-02 22:48:19  
er 24 close enough. Ash, penetrating and petrifying shots. Swift shot also doing it
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2018-06-02 23:10:29  
In arena only? On the training dummy, it's only costing a total MP and not per-shot.

Edit: I see Espers, too.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-02 23:37:18  
I'd try it on training dummy but my Ang is potted so actually can't get mp low enough in 4 turns. But just tried it in earth shrine and did it again.
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2018-06-03 08:04:34  
Valkyrie Profile mobile out in NA now and no VP banner, sad panda... Well sad panda with this game at least, VP so good.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-06-03 10:29:16  
Asura.Ina said: »
Valkyrie Profile mobile out in NA now and no VP banner.
They could be holding off on that since it has 7 star content.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2018-06-03 11:15:25  
Shiva.Alistrianna said: »
Asura.Ina said: »
Valkyrie Profile mobile out in NA now and no VP banner.
They could be holding off on that since it has 7 star content.
That's my thought too, I was expecting it to be a while still before we got the port in NA as well. That said there's also a long line of colabs we haven't gotten yet isn't there? So who knows when we'll get what if ever.
By Creecreelo 2018-06-03 13:52:49  
I was reading that the JP Star Ocean game is coming out globally?? The FFBE Star Ocean collab is still alive!!

*spark of hope reignites*
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2018-06-03 19:02:44  
clearlyamule said: »
I'd try it on training dummy but my Ang is potted so actually can't get mp low enough in 4 turns. But just tried it in earth shrine and did it again.

I can duplicate it. So, it looks like if MP is 0'd out in a round, each shot is 24 MP. However, if it changes rounds, the bug is fixed. I did it in the cactuar 30 NRG and had Fry MP drain Ang and Ace replenish. I'll put in a bug report and you should, too.

Edit: Sent a bug report in-game.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-03 19:41:49  
I didn't even have to zero out. All I had to do was get low. Not sure the exact threshold but I was at 40 so I'd assume less than double cost. Did some back in forth with ig reporting and they were like nice report but do you have a video
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-06-04 05:11:52  
Those were 4 lucky tickets from the portal app rewards. I got 2 wilhelms back to back.
By Slevin 2018-06-04 14:50:04  
Anyone else having trouble with the brachiosour fight? Dispel doesn't work most of the time and celes' magic lock out doesn't work. Even equip her with the 50mp event materia and that seemed to work better. But still not like I've seen in the videos online.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-04 15:52:50  
One of the videos linked on the wiki shows sealing blade working... did you make sure not to cast anything after using it? Dispel wont work on the resistance but should still work fine on the stat buffs. Even some noctis solo vids
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2018-06-04 16:24:03  
Sealing Blade has to be the last move of the turn.
By Slevin 2018-06-04 16:32:49  
I've started the fight with dispel 3 times in a row(garnet)without it taking his att/mag boost off. Nothing happens. I've seen it work in multiple videos
By clearlyamule 2018-06-04 16:44:41  
Sounds like a bug. Is there any other circumstance in the game where dispel effects are resisted? I haven't seen any yet. Could go for the OHKO method if you don't care about some of the objectives
By Slevin 2018-06-04 17:05:20  
After I complained about it, now it seems to work. I would say there's some kind of bug because of how many times it didn't work. But just got the clear with no issues at all 5 mins ago
 Shiva.Alistrianna
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-06-04 19:06:28  
Sounds like you could have been casting Dispel after using Sealing Blade or Manufactured Nethecite. Those abilities will eat your spells if you don't use them last.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2018-06-04 19:28:15  
I finally broke 1k MAG on my DW Fryevia today.

It's beautiful.

EDIT: Aww, false alarm, I just forgot to equip her second sword after swapping her out briefly :(
By clearlyamule 2018-06-05 10:28:32  
lmao at Gumi's responses.

Gumi:Yeah we haven't looked into the bug send us a video first.

Me: But I don't know how. Could you tell me approved methods of doing so

Gumi: Look it up n00b and get back to us.

Me: You do realize I'm not your employee right?
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2018-06-05 10:36:43  
I will say that I sent them a video and they fixed the bug (demon rain) in the next patch.

I used DU recorder.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-05 10:48:28  
It's more like I've already given them more than enough information to replicate the bug (as others have) which they'd need to do anyways to verify and they instead want me to jump thru extra hoops and do work for them. And now say they literally wont even investigate it at all even though at first merely asked if I could provide video.

Not that it really bothers me all that much since pretty much the only time it comes up is when I face terrible Siphon Delta arena teams. Just thought they'd actually like people reporting problems but guess not
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-06-05 11:08:16  
Gumi isn't the best company anyways, at least in customer support and being a bit greedy. For the first year they really held onto lapis releases compared to the jp version. In some ways they have gotten better at least but in some ways they havent. I believe christmas 2016 gift was a 5* ticket and 2017 was letting us buy a ticket for $50+?

They had many bugs in the first year that would make the game unplayable for people weeks at a time. I had to wait 3 weeks once to play the game after one of their updates because every time i started something the game made me crash, on 3 difference devices and on memu and nox. All i got was a run around asking me what device it was on and never offering more help than that once i told them. The issue actually happened again a few months after that for about the same period of time. I haven't had the issue in a year.. so at least it's working now.

On an unrelated note it took me like 2 hours yesterday to spend 4 million raid points and combine all the units/sell turtles and use the cactaurs @_@
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2018-06-05 14:41:13  
Compared to SE, they are very responsive.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-05 15:06:49  
What you talking about SE is very responsive... to Japanese players
 Phoenix.Erics
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-06-05 17:19:15  
Comparing them to SE doesnt make them better, both companies can be bad at customer service. Neither of them should be running a fire department or emergency services.
First Page 2 3 ... 82 83 84 ... 116 117 118