Random Politics & Religion #04

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #04
Random Politics & Religion #04
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21
By Ackeron 2016-05-12 19:23:06  
So I've been busy. I'm going to lock this thread now and here's how this is gonna go.

- I will comb through this thread for every rule infraction.
- Every infraction will be a strike against you.
- If you hit 3 strikes, INCLUDING PAST STRIKES FROM PAST RP&R THREADS, you will be section banned.
- Section bans can be brought up for review with Rooks, if he turns you down it is permanent.

Lastly I would like to take a moment to point out how awesome you guys are about using the report function when you really need to.

We've gotten no reports for any of the actual personal attacks in this thread.
By Ackeron 2016-05-12 20:46:05  
While combing the thread I noticed Kojo mentioning some reports early on in the thread but there haven't been any in the later part where most of the infractions took place.

Anyhow Without further ado,

So After combing the thread 2 people will be winning the coveted Section Ban Award! Both people had over 6 rule infractions in this thread alone!

I apologize for not being as active in this section as I probably should be, but having to read most of this garbage hurts. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. That's why I hope in the future people use the report function more often and correctly. Think of the poor people who have to read this stuff ; ;

I will say this though, some other people came incredibly close to hitting the 3rd strike for a section ban here. I encourage you to please restrain yourselves from taking baiting posts or insulting other users.

EDIT: This is currently being reviewed before the final actions are taken.

EDIT: After further review the taken action has been reduced. No section bans have been given.

I jumped the gun, for that I apologize.
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21