New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » WTB WoC/AV2 & Kirrin V2 wins
WTB WoC/AV2 & Kirrin V2 wins
By Draylo 2015-11-19 21:42:43  
Asura.Masrur said: »
Asura.Failaras said: »
Asura.Masrur said: »
I think it is sad players have to resort to buying wins on any MMORPG and especially one that has confirmed no new content.

Arnan, if you need a EU based LS to draw help from let me know when I cba to be on in-game. Although said 2 wins is most probably out of my league at present.

I don't blame you or anyone spending Gil on wins. I'm not judging.
It's basically always existed in FFXI and every other MMO, it's not like this is some new phenomenon.

FF14 with duty finder is an example of developers combating this sad wtb events situation. A step in the right direction (although not without it's headaches).

Huh? People still buy clears in that game.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Minivict
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Minivict 2015-11-19 22:17:46  
I'll sell you a clear for 800m.
 Asura.Loire
サーバ: Asura
user: Bunnygod
By Asura.Loire 2015-11-20 01:35:25  
Lakshmi.Minivict said: »
I'll sell you a clear for 800m.
Is your mule cleared from banned?
 Asura.Arnan
user: amadis
By Asura.Arnan 2015-11-20 02:34:07  
I dont know why you all assume I cant clear AV/Kirrin. My LS has more than what it takes to kill both we have just never tried and now the new area is out my LS's focus has switchd to that which is understandable (especially since im the only one interested in aeonic atm & lets face it WoC's drops are not great) and I really don't see us trying WoC any time soon and im not prepaired to start a static with people from like 8 different time zones, I've been there and done that and im no prepared to do it again, Also I have no job that would be any use for the current WoC strats I've seen, apart from RUN which I have no desire to play right now. This is why I decide to pay for clear (if possible and the price is right)
Also everyone is so shocked that people still buy clears/stuff from NM's but up utill last update we were selling abjurations and drops from both eshca zones every day, Maybe that's why buying a WoC win boesent bother me.
Don't assume I am a bad player or I don't have friends/a LS capeable of doing high end content, I am simply looking for the fastist way to get this weapon.
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2015-11-20 03:19:11  
Has escha version of AV been killed yet?
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-11-20 03:33:43  
Yes, it has been killed a few times already.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-11-20 03:55:51  
I personally won't pay for clears or stuff like that, but it's not my place to judge what people spend their gil on. I've taken gil for clears, and once for farming 75 Azdaja horns from a guy who freely admitted that he was just being lazy.

That said, I help more people for free than I do for money.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2015-11-20 04:50:31  
Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »
I personally won't pay for clears or stuff like that, but it's not my place to judge what people spend their gil on. I've taken gil for clears, and once for farming 75 Azdaja horns from a guy who freely admitted that he was just being lazy.

Don't worry, no one cares either way.
 Ragnarok.Afania
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2015-11-20 05:09:13  
Asura.Arnan said: »
Also I have no job that would be any use for the current WoC strats I've seen, apart from RUN which I have no desire to play right now.

Ummm PLD?
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-11-20 05:32:16  
Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »

Don't worry, no one cares either way.

Least of all you, who hasn't played in three years, or at least had any AH activity....
 Asura.Hoshiku
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-11-20 09:48:58  
Asura.Sechs said: »
Yes, it has been killed a few times already.

Who aside from Tarumaruru's group has killed it? Last I checked the only other people with serious attempts at it had an unfortunate bene at 13% and didn't get the win.
 Asura.Failaras
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-20 12:18:06  
Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »
Has escha version of AV been killed yet?
There was a very early kill by a JP group that can be seen here:
YouTube Video Placeholder

As far as I know there have been no other reports of kills, at least not on BG, with really very few attempts. The amount of people willing to do these fights is quickly dwindling. A few videos have been posted by both JP and NA groups which failed. Eijin's group posted this
YouTube Video Placeholder
with an awesome low % benediction. Even the amount of Kirin kills is pretty low and he's by far easier.
 Asura.Arnan
user: amadis
By Asura.Arnan 2015-11-26 08:56:28  
WoC has been beat on Asura

I still want to buy win btw
 Asura.Ghanni
user: Ghanni
By Asura.Ghanni 2015-11-26 09:01:09  
There's a JP Blm that hangs around the Resinj teleport that has an Alber Strap equipped.