11/13/2015 Paris Terrorist Attack

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » 11/13/2015 Paris Terrorist Attack
11/13/2015 Paris Terrorist Attack
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 12 13 14

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-17 13:34:05  
Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
They managed to turn a thread on the Paris terrorist attacks into the usual anti-America anti-Christian hate filled tirade.
Dear France,

Sorry we created the worst extremist group seen in decades.

Love,
The USA.

Page #2

Yes and I explained this after you already mentioned it.

Sorry if owing up to your mistakes and a history of destabilizing and interfering with the region is somehow antiamerican.
I mean Bin Laden himself said he went after us for our military presence in Suadi Arabia. But noooo my sarcastic truths are antiamerican.

You still never backed up your ridiculous claim about Italy with any facts. It is an almost sickening ignorance.

It's a prediction. How can I present a fact from something that hasn't happened yet, you silly billy?

This was not the place for your self loathing anti-American tirades five minutes after a mass murder.

Generally predictions should be rooted in reality or plausible. Not something you pull out of thin air with little to nothing to support.

Anti-american tirades? Give me a break. Sorry reality is hard to deal with and we can't just say "boo Obama" '5 minutes' in and then pick a religion to target while defending one close to as bad because it is more familiar, Christianity.

It's a religious army trying to setup a state based solely on their religion and to force everyone to follow their religion strictly or die. It is completely proper to discuss their religion. There is absolutely no reason for you to feel the need to defend them and attack other religions. They kill more Muslims than anyone else. If the world cannot even unite to say yes, their view on religion is very bad, period, then the result is already decided.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-11-17 13:34:38  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
You just opened pandora's box, it mentions climate change.

See my edit.

._.

Also, Pandora's Box had hope left in it.

Mine's empty. =\
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-11-17 13:37:05  
They managed to turn a thread on the Paris terrorist attacks into the usual anti-America anti-Christian hate filled tirade.
Dear France,

Sorry we created the worst extremist group seen in decades.

Love,
The USA.

Page #2

Yes and I explained this after you already mentioned it.

Sorry if owing up to your mistakes and a history of destabilizing and interfering with the region is somehow antiamerican.
I mean Bin Laden himself said he went after us for our military presence in Suadi Arabia. But noooo my sarcastic truths are antiamerican.

You still never backed up your ridiculous claim about Italy with any facts. It is an almost sickening ignorance.

It's a prediction. How can I present a fact from something that hasn't happened yet, you silly billy?

This was not the place for your self loathing anti-American tirades five minutes after a mass murder.

Generally predictions should be rooted in reality or plausible. Not something you pull out of thin air with little to nothing to support.

Anti-american tirades? Give me a break. Sorry reality is hard to deal with and we can't just say "boo Obama" '5 minutes' in and then pick a religion to target while defending one close to as bad because it is more familiar, Christianity.

It's a religious army trying to setup a state based solely on their religion and to force everyone to follow their religion strictly or die. It is completely proper to discuss their religion. There is absolutely no reason for you to feel the need to defend them and attack other religions. They kill more Muslims than anyone else. If the world cannot even unite to say yes, their view on religion is very bad, period, then the result is already decided.

You can't expect a bunch of SJWs to put down their PC rule book just because France suffered a horrible tragedy.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-11-17 13:37:22  
It seems several football matches have been cancelled due to security concerns and also a concert
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-17 13:39:00  
Asura.Ccl said: »
Ramyrez said: »
Are we seriously still arguing that the U.S. did not inadvertently contribute to their creation?

Everything that ever happened on Earth and led us to the present day contributed.

ISIS created ISIS. An unsettled religious war raging for over a thousand years created ISIS. Nothing else shares the blame.

What made them as strong as they are now is us removing dictator/government in Irak/libya; both war done based on lies.

Wow I guess Saddam Hussein should posthumously receive Nobel Peace Prizes for the last 40 years then.

Tell me again why Obama wants to overthrow Assad in Syria.

Crimes against humanity.

And who put Saddam in? Us,soooo who started it?

Who trained Osama Bin Laden and armed him? Sure that came to bite us back as it ended up spreading extremism too. Not to mention the obvious wars after 9/11 leading to what we have today. Yeah don't blame America it didn't compound a volatile situation or anything.

This all doesn't sound like the beginning of the story to me and certainly not a solution.

Did America arm the eight people that committed mass murder in France. And just like that, your argument is destroyed.
By Ramyrez 2015-11-17 13:39:01  
Like I said. Even if you entirely throw away the cause of the droughts discussion -- and we should in this thread -- the way things played out is described well there.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-17 13:39:25  
If the world cannot even unite to say yes, their view on religion is very bad, period, then the result is already decided.
I'm sorry I can't understand this sentence.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-11-17 13:41:09  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
If the world cannot even unite to say yes, their view on religion is very bad, period, then the result is already decided.
I believe it is to mean something akin to. You're supporting the terrorism simply because you refuse to recognize it's origins.
By Ramyrez 2015-11-17 13:41:45  

I think you missed the part where charlo and endoq were advocating against Islam as a whole. That's sort of major difference and entirely inappropriate. That's not SJW anything, that's us defending freedom of religion, a right in these here parts.

And yes, because those two are both pretty ardent Christian moralists, we framed it in terms of their hypocrisy as relates to their own behavior as "Christians."

Pretty sure not a single person here has defended ISIS and said "they're entitled to their extreme view of religion that supports killing people who don't think like they do regardless of ethnicity or religious views."

I can't believe I need to spell this out like this.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-17 13:42:11  

If the World cannot even unite to say "Yes. Their view on religion is bad. Period." then the result is already decided.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-17 13:44:49  

If the World cannot even unite to say "Yes. Their view on religion is bad. Period." then the result is already decided.
Ok that's clearer thanks.

I think you missed the part where charlo and endoq were advocating against Islam as a whole. That's sort of major difference and entirely inappropriate. That's not SJW anything, that's us defending freedom of religion, a right in these here parts.

And yes, because those two are both pretty ardent Christian moralists, we framed it in terms of their hypocrisy as relates to their own behavior as "Christians."

Pretty sure not a single person here has defended ISIS and said "they're entitled to their extreme view of religion that supports killing people who don't think like they do regardless of ethnicity or religious views."

I can't believe I need to spell this out like this.
Isn't it curious the atheists are defending freedom of religion and the christians are for suppression of that of others?
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-17 13:45:03  
If you cast blame on anything other than radical Islam for the senseless murder of over 100 innocent people in France, then yes, you defend them.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-17 13:46:05  
If you cast blame on anything other than radical Islam for the senseless murder of over 100 innocent people in France, then yes, you defend them.
Your mind is as elastic as the shell of a crab.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ccl
サーバ: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2015-11-17 13:54:50  
Asura.Ccl said: »
Are we seriously still arguing that the U.S. did not inadvertently contribute to their creation?

Everything that ever happened on Earth and led us to the present day contributed.

ISIS created ISIS. An unsettled religious war raging for over a thousand years created ISIS. Nothing else shares the blame.

What made them as strong as they are now is us removing dictator/government in Irak/libya; both war done based on lies.

Wow I guess Saddam Hussein should posthumously receive Nobel Peace Prizes for the last 40 years then.

Tell me again why Obama wants to overthrow Assad in Syria.

Saddam is not the reason we went to Irak :(

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-17 13:57:51  
Apparently they found explosives in an ambulance inside the stadium. That's something I didn't think about when I said people can't bring anything inside a stadium...
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-17 13:57:52  
If you make an excuse for them, you are their advocate. It is not difficult. This happened in France based entirely on their religious teaching. Nothing more. They didn't kill people in France because America ousted Saddam Hussein.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-17 13:58:28  
No one made excuses for anything isis ever does. Listen to what people say instead of injecting your own hate into it.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-11-17 13:58:38  
Nothing else shares the blame
Sorry but that's ignorance about history and geopolitics.

It's not ignorance. If you are going back in time to look at causes you have to go all the way back. You can't just stop when you get to America because they are your favorite villain.
The Big Bang created ISIS lol
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-11-17 14:06:31  
They found an ambulance filled with explosives at the stadium in Hannover
 Asura.Ccl
サーバ: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2015-11-17 14:07:57  
Bombimg them has proved to not be very succesfull so I hope we either go full force or stop being there; given the recent event full force is the only option.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-17 14:08:04  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

I saw a photo from a security camera that showed George Bush getting out of the ambulance.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-11-17 14:09:14  

We're not casting blame for deaths in France on anyone except the perpetrators and their cohorts.

What we're doing is analyzing cause-and-effect about how these radical ideologies come to be, and part of that is due to the power vacuum that allowed for radicalism to take hold in the Middle East following the toppling of a regime that was stabilizing, if not exactly ideal.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-17 14:10:49  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Apparently they found explosives in an ambulance inside the stadium. That's something I didn't think about when I said people can't bring anything inside a stadium...
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 12 13 14