11/13/2015 Paris Terrorist Attack

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » 11/13/2015 Paris Terrorist Attack
11/13/2015 Paris Terrorist Attack
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-11-17 13:02:04  
Ramyrez said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Yet another hashmark on the big board of "Ramy cannot talk like an adult". I'm in hysterics that people [+] the garbage that falls out of your mouth. I never said we should crusade against or wipe out anyone. Where did I say such a thing? Or even imply it.

Your complete and utter inability to link together the things you say with both your own past posts and the post of those supporting your side of an argument has always amused me greatly. (Edit: I forgot satire. You're really, really bad at satire. Like, super bad.)

Your petty insults, not as much, but I think you need them more than I really think they're worth worrying about.~

You lack the power to listen, read and/or process information in any critical thinking environment. You jump to whatever conclusion you want based on some gut feeling you have that I am secretly your worst enemy which is nothing more than a stunning example of the very prejudice and bigotry you accuse me of.

As I said, just stop, you are just embarrassing yourself.

You're so cute when you feel threatened.
I've never found the muppets threatening.
By Ramyrez 2015-11-17 13:02:54  
I've never found the muppets threatening.

I don't expect so. In fact, I suspect you feel a special kinship to puppets.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-17 13:06:37  
They managed to turn a thread on the Paris terrorist attacks into the usual anti-America anti-Christian hate filled tirade.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-17 13:07:25  
You mean after Altima tried to make it about Obama? Or when you guys tried to make it about islam bashing?
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-17 13:07:49  
Or when you claimed Italy is going to be conquered by ISIS somehow?
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-11-17 13:08:59  
Specifically, after they got on their soapboxes about how bad Islam is compared to their own theology, I think a few of us tried to remind them of their Christian obligation to not judge lest they be judged themselves, but it's not gone very well since.

I think some people just don't mind being hit with stones as long as they get to throw a few.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-17 13:09:03  
Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Dear France,

Sorry we created the worst extremist group seen in decades.

Love,
The USA.

Page #2
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-11-17 13:12:19  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
They managed to turn a thread on the Paris terrorist attacks into the usual anti-America anti-Christian hate filled tirade.

They sure did.

We should probably stop pointing out their anti-American and anti-christian ways, that's just "Islam bashing".
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-11-17 13:12:51  
Are we seriously still arguing that the U.S. did not inadvertently contribute to their creation?
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-17 13:12:55  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »

You disagree. I hope you are right.
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-17 13:14:57  

I'd be surprised if he could even point to Italy on a map, you don't have to worry about his conspiracy theories/doomsday predictions.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-17 13:16:08  
ISIS is a byproduct of failed foreign policies. It's no coincidence it's born in Iraq and not in Saudi, Egypt or Palestine. It was a fringe of al qaida whose aim was to fight off what they considered the american invasion. Then it expanded in Syria and they started a smart recruitment campaign that abuses the faith and the malleability of young minds to attract them into an idea of heroism and justice(I'm sure the head figures of isis know very well they're full of it).
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-11-17 13:17:23  
Then it expanded in Syria and they started a smart recruitment campaign that abuses the faith and the malleability of young minds to attract them into an idea of heroism and justice

Which is remarkably similar to how the armed forces of the U.S. (and many other non-mandatory enlistment countries) keep their ranks filled. Luckily their belief structure is a bit more reasonable and they're at least a little more reasonable about how they're deployed.

Edit: and if you think this post is attacking the U.S., you're incredibly naïve. This is merely how you keep a military going without resorting to mandatory service. I'm not criticizing the method, merely pointing it out.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-17 13:18:30  
Are we seriously still arguing that the U.S. did not inadvertently contribute to their creation?

Everything that ever happened on Earth and led us to the present day contributed.

ISIS created ISIS. An unsettled religious war raging for over a thousand years created ISIS. Nothing else shares the blame.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-17 13:19:41  

It's not even a question, we're in the middle of the med sea and have a small border along the Alps protected by France, Switzerland, Austria and Slovenia. Until they become a superpower they have 0 ways to conquer this country lol.

Can they hit it with loose cells? Sure, like every other country in the world, and like I said in the other thread the jubilee that starts the 8 of december comes with an endless number of threat concerns. Will they be able to pull off serious attacks? That depends on our intelligence(and the cooperation of those of the rest of Europe).

But lol at implying we'll be part of their territory. Just lol.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-17 13:21:44  
Dear France,

Sorry we created the worst extremist group seen in decades.

Love,
The USA.

Page #2

Yes and I explained this after you already mentioned it.

Sorry if owing up to your mistakes and a history of destabilizing and interfering with the region is somehow antiamerican.
I mean Bin Laden himself said he went after us for our military presence in Suadi Arabia. But noooo my sarcastic truths are antiamerican.

You still never backed up your ridiculous claim about Italy with any facts. It is an almost sickening ignorance.

It's a prediction. How can I present a fact from something that hasn't happened yet, you silly billy?

This was not the place for your self loathing anti-American tirades five minutes after a mass murder.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-17 13:22:11  
Nothing else shares the blame
Sorry but that's ignorance about history and geopolitics.
 Asura.Ccl
サーバ: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2015-11-17 13:22:43  

Everything that ever happened on Earth and led us to the present day contributed.

ISIS created ISIS. An unsettled religious war raging for over a thousand years created ISIS. Nothing else shares the blame.

What made them as strong as they are now is us removing dictator/government in Irak/libya; both war done based on lies.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-17 13:24:22  

It's not even a question, we're in the middle of the med sea and have a small border along the Alps protected by France, Switzerland, Austria and Slovenia. Until they become a superpower they have 0 ways to conquer this country lol.

Can they hit it with loose cells? Sure, like every other country in the world, and like I said in the other thread the jubilee that starts the 8 of december comes with an endless number of threat concerns. Will they be able to pull off serious attacks? That depends on our intelligence(and the cooperation of those of the rest of Europe).

Stop acting pissed. I heard you say the same thing I did a few months ago about your own country. It's in the P&R thread but not worth my time to go dig it up.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-17 13:26:16  
Nothing else shares the blame
Sorry but that's ignorance about history and geopolitics.

It's not ignorance. If you are going back in time to look at causes you have to go all the way back. You can't just stop when you get to America because they are your favorite villain.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-11-17 13:26:36  

Stop acting pissed. I heard you say the same thing I did a few months ago about your own country. It's in the P&R thread but not worth my time to go dig it up.

Everything is America's fault, so the tantrum goes.

That's all it is.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-17 13:27:07  
Everything is America's fault
Strawman.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-17 13:28:10  
Asura.Ccl said: »

What made them as strong as they are now is us removing dictator/government in Irak/libya; both war done based on lies.

Wow I guess Saddam Hussein should posthumously receive Nobel Peace Prizes for the last 40 years then.

Tell me again why Obama wants to overthrow Assad in Syria.
By Ramyrez 2015-11-17 13:28:39  
Everything is America's fault, so the tantrum goes.

That's all it is.

For some, perhaps.

However I, for one, don't have the arrogance to assume we can claim credit for all the wrong in the world.

We're good, but we're not that good.

I mean, Putin can certainly claim some of that. China too.

Speaking of Putin and China, where has Chaos been? He got made a mod and now nothing?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-11-17 13:29:33  
Everything is America's fault
Strawman.

That comment wasn't even directed at you, you can't really call it a strawman.

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2015-11-17 13:30:35  
Tell me again why Obama wants to overthrow Assad in Syria.

This is absolutely pointless because no one who needs to read and understand this is going to accept it, but never let it be said I'm not trying to help people understand.

Props to the originators of this content, because it's actually super good for this purpose if you approach it with an open mind.

Trying to follow what is going on in Syria and why? This comic will get you there in 5 minutes.

Edit: Oh man, I forgot this also linked climate change as heavily into things. Do me a favor, for now, suspend the climate change discussion, because whether climate change was responsible for the droughts or not, the droughts played a big role.
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14