11/13/2015 Paris Terrorist Attack

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » 11/13/2015 Paris Terrorist Attack
11/13/2015 Paris Terrorist Attack
First Page 2 3 4 ... 12 13 14
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-14 11:40:39  
Asura.Azriel said: »
Of course you are never ready for it - ***was sposed to go boom obviously since quite some time.

I also expected Berlin be more attractive as target tho - guess they need Germany a while longer for their benefits.

Oh a refugee basher. Should have known. Thanks for doing ISIS' work for them.
[+]
 Asura.Azriel
サーバ: Asura
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2015-11-14 11:42:10  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Outraging ever helped? Not like ***started go boom since Paris.

Claiming clairvoyance ever helped?

The possibility of a European or American city being hit by terror is always in the minds of people but that doesn't change the fact that you're shocked when it legit goes down.

If it was only like that. Basicly you wake up with it and go to bed with it each single day - Maybe not when you live in the outskirts tho.
 Asura.Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2015-11-14 11:43:04  
Of course you are never ready for it - ***was sposed to go boom obviously since quite some time.

I also expected Berlin be more attractive as target tho - guess they need Germany a while longer for their benefits.

Oh a refugee basher. Should have known. Thanks for doing ISIS' work for them.

Kay'.
 Asura.Darknaut
user: Darknaut
By Asura.Darknaut 2015-11-14 11:49:53  
Outraging ever helped? Not like ***started go boom since Paris.

Claiming clairvoyance ever helped?

The possibility of a European or American city being hit by terror is always in the minds of people but that doesn't change the fact that you're shocked when it legit goes down.

If it was only like that. Basicly you wake up with it and go to bed with it each single day - Maybe not when you live in the outskirts tho.

We know threat but we have not prepared for this ! If i had to think on potential attack on every moment we stop to leave and paranoia begin ...
By Pantafernando 2015-11-14 12:17:01  
Asura.Darknaut said: »
A fact to understand the daily struggle on the fight against terrorism => religious radicalization of young muslim born in the country ! How can one fight against terrorism when the potential terrorist is, in 1st an ordinary citizen ?

Probably thinking this as a fight against terrorism is the biggest failure in US strategy. ISIS isnt just a terrorist group anymore. Its an entire army growing each day that ocident tries to combat them as mere groups, and resorting to attacks with drones. That tactic, used including by France, of aerial bombing is just putting those countries citizen in risk, as it isnt being effective against ISIS as its growing each day, and giving them the reason to counter attack with jihadists.

Unfortunelly, middle east problem is extremelly complex, going from social problems like huge poverty, political problems of dictatorships repressing any chance of pacific and democratic solution, and finally a religious problem, of sune and shiites.

Maybe the only possible solution would be an open war with terrestrian troops to try to establish a democratic government but Iraq failure certainly will make that solution impossible aside that Russian backing up Bashar Al Assad sure will prevent any terrestrian solution from Ocident. But while none can decide anything, ISIS keeps expanding in Syria, and retaliating any petty drone attack with suicide jihadist. Could as well just leave that region alone, if the ocident isnt planning to effectively invade Syria. Bombing or financing "moderated rebels" is the trademark of the failure Obama was regarding the middle east problems.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-11-14 13:55:23  
Pantafernando said: »
Asura.Darknaut said: »
A fact to understand the daily struggle on the fight against terrorism => religious radicalization of young muslim born in the country ! How can one fight against terrorism when the potential terrorist is, in 1st an ordinary citizen ?

Probably thinking this as a fight against terrorism is the biggest failure in US strategy. ISIS isnt just a terrorist group anymore. Its an entire army growing each day that ocident tries to combat them as mere groups, and resorting to attacks with drones. That tactic, used including by France, of aerial bombing is just putting those countries citizen in risk, as it isnt being effective against ISIS as its growing each day, and giving them the reason to counter attack with jihadists.

Unfortunelly, middle east problem is extremelly complex, going from social problems like huge poverty, political problems of dictatorships repressing any chance of pacific and democratic solution, and finally a religious problem, of sune and shiites.

Maybe the only possible solution would be an open war with terrestrian troops to try to establish a democratic government but Iraq failure certainly will make that solution impossible aside that Russian backing up Bashar Al Assad sure will prevent any terrestrian solution from Ocident. But while none can decide anything, ISIS keeps expanding in Syria, and retaliating any petty drone attack with suicide jihadist. Could as well just leave that region alone, if the ocident isnt planning to effectively invade Syria. Bombing or financing "moderated rebels" is the trademark of the failure Obama was regarding the middle east problems.
The main problem is that even if you bomb 100% of the Middle East, my neighbours will still post on Twitter about Allah being great and ISIS being the right hand of Allah. Or whatever ***they posted yesterday to defend the terrorists. And one day, a part of them will be the people who will bomb the Vélodrome, or whatever they feel like bombing.

And if it's not my neighbours, it'll be yours, and so on.

Objectively, if there is a problem and the world needs to fix it in order to help the world as a whole, then there is no arguing allowed and the whole region is turned to dust. But we've voted a lot of laws that protect those countries as if they were behaving like us, and vice versa. So here we are, and here they are. Until we see "crazy" national leaders come back under the spotlight in the West, nothing will change.

All in all, even if I'm hurt in my France, I also feel sorry for Muslims who didn't ask for anything but to live a peaceful life. The same way I feel bad when my country does stupid stuff to others in my name, I understand how bad it feels to have people who follow your religion and have the same ethnic origins as you and yet actively fight to make your life worse.

Maybe these terrorists just need to be taught the existence of FNM on Fridays. Maybe they'd have taken part in a tournament instead of blowing stuff up. We'll never know.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-11-14 14:23:31  
Unfortunelly, middle east problem is extremelly complex, going from social problems like huge poverty, political problems of dictatorships repressing any chance of pacific and democratic solution, and finally a religious problem, of sune and shiites....
This is not a middle east problem. This is a world problem.

It is a religious problem, but not one of Sunni-Shiite conflict save in the broad sense.

It is a problem of religious radicalization. I suggest this article as a way of understanding how we got to things like this most recent horror.

How Saudi Arabia exports radical Islam
The Week

Its too long to copypasta.
By Pantafernando 2015-11-14 14:44:42  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Unfortunelly, middle east problem is extremelly complex, going from social problems like huge poverty, political problems of dictatorships repressing any chance of pacific and democratic solution, and finally a religious problem, of sune and shiites....

It is a religious problem, but not one of Sunni-Shiite conflict save in the broad sense.

It is a problem of religious radicalization. I suggest this article as a way of understanding how we got to things like this most recent horror.

How Saudi Arabia exports radical Islam
The Week

Its too long to copypasta.

Its a world problem as the concepts that are the base of democracy and the middle east dictatorship arent compatible, either will try to destroy the other to survive. So, at some point middle east dictatorships will start a war against ocident values.

But im refering only to the attacks against France. There is a whole story behind it but those attacks, as well against Charlie Hebdo, could be avoided if ocident had a more effective politics against ISIS (sending troops) instead the current one.

Unfortunelly, innocent people are paying with their lifes the messed politic to solve the Syria conflict. US had army in Iraq for 10 years and i dont remember any attack in american territory during that time. But after the drones started to bomb, ISIS conquered ~50% of Syria and we already have 2 attacks in ocident territory in a year.
 Cerberus.Diavolo
user: Diavolo
By Cerberus.Diavolo 2015-11-14 15:01:03  

From that article:

"Where has Wahhabism reached?
Nearly everywhere in the Muslim world except where Iran holds sway. In the 1980s, Saudi money and fighters poured into Afghanistan to help the mujahedeen fight the Soviets, an effort that gave rise to the Taliban and eventually to al Qaeda."

Do you know who else helped those Mujahideen fighters against the Soviets?

Finding a solution to the problem requires going back to the source, finding what started it all and then taking steps to remedy the situation. Does anyone believe fighting violence with more violence is the solution? It's been decades and the situation is getting worse, not better.

I don't mean to sound callous or anything remotely close to it, but the terrorism we've been dealing with in our lifetimes is a direct result of our meddling in middle eastern affairs. It's time we removed our military forces from the region and gave them what they wanted - the same thing we want - the option to live their lives as they see fit. Let the changes come from within.
[+]
 Hades.Altimaomega
サーバ: Hades
By Hades.Altimaomega 2015-11-14 15:03:36  
Figured this soon as it happen waited for some kind of proof.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/619447/Paris-terrorist-Syrian-refugee-Greece-government-official
Paris terrorist was a Syrian refugee.
Quote:
It has been revealed the man was one of the suicide bombers at the Stade de France. He was not known to the French authorities.

Meanwhile..
Obama moves to 'increase and accelerate' admission of Syrian refugees...

Quote:
The White House would not say how many additional refugees it may take in beyond the 10,000, but two senior administration officials said they are seeking ways to increase the number.
"We want to be in a place where we can push out really ambitious goals," said one of the officials, who spoke to Reuters on the condition of anonymity.

The State Department runs nine screening centres worldwide that serve as meeting points for refugees and U.S. Department of Homeland Security employees who have to decide who is suitable for resettlement in the United States.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/syria-refugees-u-s-centres-1.3308576
 Hades.Altimaomega
By Hades.Altimaomega 2015-11-14 15:10:55  
Cerberus.Diavolo said: »
It's been decades and the situation is getting worse, not better.
Try century's dude.

Finding a solution to the problem requires going back to the source, finding what started it all and then taking steps to remedy the situation.
Take your own advice.

I don't mean to sound callous or anything remotely close to it, but the terrorism we've been dealing with in our lifetimes is a direct result of our meddling in middle eastern affairs. It's time we removed our military forces from the region and gave them what they wanted
Worked really well in Iraq huh.
By Pantafernando 2015-11-14 15:15:08  
I don't mean to sound callous or anything remotely close to it, but the terrorism we've been dealing with in our lifetimes is a direct result of our meddling in middle eastern affairs. It's time we removed our military forces from the region and gave them what they wanted - the same thing we want - the option to live their lives as they see fit. Let the changes come from within.

Eh, i do agree that, if ocident cant definitively solve the middle east conflicts, its wiser to just leave them alone. Half assed politics just will end backfiring the population. But thats a pov of a citizen. Obviously deciding to get involved with that mess has lots of others reasons like oil, geopolitic influence, etc.

I just wouldnt be naive to believe they will live their lifes as they wish. Thats an ocident value, not a value in those faraway countries. Syria is a great example as it had a coup detat in the mid 90s and have been controlled by Al Assad dad and kid till now, simply by destroying anyone oposing, killing people in protests, forbiding new oposition party to be formed, controlling parliament, etc. Those unfortunate will never be able to live as they want. The most suitable term would be: let them kill themselves and leave us alone. But we just need to mess with them... And in a poor way...

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2015-11-14 17:30:07  
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-11-14 17:34:14  
Do you know who else helped those Mujahideen fighters against the Soviets? ...
Indeed I do.

St. Ronald the President decided, in his infinite wisdom, that the Afgans and Pakis were nothing but a bunch of hippie Sufi pacifists and just needed a bit of that old time religion to stiffen their spines.

We asked the Saudis to send radical immans. They were happy to.

Hades.Altimaomega said: »
Try century's dude.
He's right. Almost a millennium now.

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
On the note of even if 'the attackers were refugees', that would be like how the 9/11 hijackers had US passports visas, and we didn't decide to stop letting people immigrate over that.
Fixed. Mostly tourist and student, no actual immigrants I think.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-11-14 18:40:06  
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Asura.Sesono said: »
ISIS gains the most from this? How? How do Terrorists in general "gain" something while doing such things - especially in a foreign country? I could understand if they do such things in their home country ...but this is diffrent.

What will happen next? France and probably all EU Countrys will rise their efforts towards ISIS ...even start a new War somewhere else. And its easy... people are in shock, frightend, no one will ask questsions. The War Treadmill goes on and on...more Refugees every day. We already have certain citys who admit that they have serious issues securitywise because there are just too many Refugees - our country (germany) is going to get destabilzed not only by Refugees but by the opinions people have on them... it starts to get radical.

So - who gains something? Who gains from Wars? You know the answer... its always the same. And i shamelessly point to the far west, there are the puppetmasters you seek, not the people but the "Administration"
ISIS gained a fantastic KDA.

The problem we are having nowadays is that we got too soft (humanity, not just France), we made way too many laws that directly prevent us from solving issues such as terrorism.

I wouldn't call it war, what needs to be done, I would call it extermination. What needs to happen is simple: every country involved should simply bomb 100% of the countries related to terrorism. Innocents? Can't afford the risk. Not my kind at all to say that but, subjectivity won't save people whether they're from my country or the next one targeted (or the past ones).

They need to simply make an international law that allows for open war/extermination when terrorism is proved. As simple as that. Syria proved of being the cradle of terrorism? Wipe it. There is literally no loss that would come from it outside of the innocents. Unfortunately, going against my feelings and just thinking logically, they are at the wrong place, at the wrong time. If that is the only objective loss, then it can be afford, and it should be.

But, the way things are now, nothing will happen, because nothing can possibly happen. Countries made international laws that do not apply to every country, it was just dumb of whoever thought that way. We're gonna do something I'm sure, like more drones or more internal security, but it's still jokes. Nothing will be achieved this way.

This world needs Super Putin to fix things.

I'm sorry, please correct me if I'm wrong, but are you Seriously suggesting killing every single person in a country because a small group did bad stuff?.

That's a special kind of Psychopath thinking there.

While I understand what your point is, and yes it "might" solve some issues, you're thinking is somewhat limited in terms of strategy, you honestly don't believe groups like this work in cells outside their own country? Destroying their country simply solidify their beliefs and they work in secret and kill more people.

Surgical and tactical Strikes are required to kill those responsible to terrorism, not the innocents who didn't support it and just go about their lives.

If you stand by this, then perhaps you should consider the following:

KKK - You're offering to Purge us of America? No thanks.
Red Brigade Terrorist Group - That's an Italian Terrorist organisation, guess we better bomb Italy also, along with yourself while we're at it? I'm not a Pyscho so I'll say no. You may keep your life.

Seriously the dumbest ***ever posted by yourself.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-11-14 18:46:28  
Do you know who else helped those Mujahideen fighters against the Soviets? ...
Indeed I do.

St. Ronald the President decided, in his infinite wisdom, that the Afgans and Pakis were nothing but a bunch of hippie Sufi pacifists and just needed a bit of that old time religion to stiffen their spines.

We asked the Saudis to send radical immans. They were happy to.

Hades.Altimaomega said: »
Try century's dude.
He's right. Almost a millennium now.

On the note of even if 'the attackers were refugees', that would be like how the 9/11 hijackers had US passports visas, and we didn't decide to stop letting people immigrate over that.
Fixed. Mostly tourist and student, no actual immigrants I think.

There is no way to stop terrorism, all you can do is fight back against a constant tirade of it, no matter how many uprisings you squash, another will try because people crave power, and will follow those who manage to sell it to them in the form of belief's or through Charisma.

Until you manage to unify every single person in the world, constantly, this will constantly occur. What we need is less pussy footing around and more sanctions/red tape cutting ***to allow countries to take action against such acts rather than having to wait 5 months to get past the UN to go and bomb/kill terrorist cells such as these.
[+]
 Hades.Altimaomega
By Hades.Altimaomega 2015-11-14 19:15:36  
Yes because Obama decided to invade Iraq,

He decided to leave it unfinished and has consistently screwed the entire situation.

I am sorry, but Obama is not responsible in anyway.

You're delusional.

It was inevitable once we sent the country back to the dark ages.

It never left.

On the note of even if 'the attackers were refugees', that would be like how the 9/11 hijackers had US passports, and we didn't decide to stop letting people immigrate over that.

Lying to reinforce your nonsensical point. Good job.
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-14 19:17:06  
Altima weren't you asked to not *** up this thread?
 Asura.Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2015-11-14 19:23:37  
He is Politics and Religion Pro bruh - Let him tell us the truth - the solution and let us watch him stop terror bombs.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-11-14 19:33:06  
We get it, Alti; you hate Obama and are not above weaponizing a tragedy to attack him with. You've made your point. You were asked on page 1 to not ***up the thread and from what I can see, that's exactly what you're trying to do by representing your opinion as fact. I think you've had a few too many so it's time to cut you off.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-11-14 20:16:07  
***, this makes me so angry. So *** angry. Not the AO bs by the way, most of us know he's full of it anyway.

I'm talking about the main point. I wish I wasn't a broke teacher and I could actually do something with this anger. I've tried to rationalize my thoughts on this, but NOTHING about it is rational. I've had to sit idly by as shooting after shooting came knocking on our own footsteps, and now France is dealing with a disaster. When the *** is this ***going to end, really? When will we say enough is enough? Violence only begets more violence.

I have refrained from talking on the subject because I don't have a snarky way to look past it. I don't have some witty retort. I don't even have a semblance of a concrete thought. I'm trembling while typing this. Just... ***, I don't know.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-11-14 22:04:18  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
When will we say enough is enough? Violence only begets more violence.

I'm not going to say you're wrong. In fact, history is rife with evidence that you're right. But what do we do in a situation like this? Looking at this as realistically as possible, what is something that could actually get them to stop? Changing the hearts of these terrorists is nearly impossible. Let's face it. Humans are stupid. Even the "intellectuals" are stupid. We're not at the point where we can talk our way out of this, because terrorists operate on a level that neither logic nor compassion can reach. The only feasible way to do it is wipe them and their kind out, and there's almost no way to do that without negative consequences.

Reality sucks.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-11-14 22:14:11  
Cerberus.Conagh said: »
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Asura.Sesono said: »
ISIS gains the most from this? How? How do Terrorists in general "gain" something while doing such things - especially in a foreign country? I could understand if they do such things in their home country ...but this is diffrent.

What will happen next? France and probably all EU Countrys will rise their efforts towards ISIS ...even start a new War somewhere else. And its easy... people are in shock, frightend, no one will ask questsions. The War Treadmill goes on and on...more Refugees every day. We already have certain citys who admit that they have serious issues securitywise because there are just too many Refugees - our country (germany) is going to get destabilzed not only by Refugees but by the opinions people have on them... it starts to get radical.

So - who gains something? Who gains from Wars? You know the answer... its always the same. And i shamelessly point to the far west, there are the puppetmasters you seek, not the people but the "Administration"
ISIS gained a fantastic KDA.

The problem we are having nowadays is that we got too soft (humanity, not just France), we made way too many laws that directly prevent us from solving issues such as terrorism.

I wouldn't call it war, what needs to be done, I would call it extermination. What needs to happen is simple: every country involved should simply bomb 100% of the countries related to terrorism. Innocents? Can't afford the risk. Not my kind at all to say that but, subjectivity won't save people whether they're from my country or the next one targeted (or the past ones).

They need to simply make an international law that allows for open war/extermination when terrorism is proved. As simple as that. Syria proved of being the cradle of terrorism? Wipe it. There is literally no loss that would come from it outside of the innocents. Unfortunately, going against my feelings and just thinking logically, they are at the wrong place, at the wrong time. If that is the only objective loss, then it can be afford, and it should be.

But, the way things are now, nothing will happen, because nothing can possibly happen. Countries made international laws that do not apply to every country, it was just dumb of whoever thought that way. We're gonna do something I'm sure, like more drones or more internal security, but it's still jokes. Nothing will be achieved this way.

This world needs Super Putin to fix things.

I'm sorry, please correct me if I'm wrong, but are you Seriously suggesting killing every single person in a country because a small group did bad stuff?.
Yes.

To put it simply: all you do is keeping things the same, bombing the ***out of the whole region removes 90% of the issue and the 10% left in our very own countries can be dealt with within a few years. If you remove the headquarters and make sure not to allow them to ever, ever, ever get a new HQ, they will never be able to restructure themselves. This may include some freedom restriction for citizens like you and me, but you need to give up some to gain some.

Being diplomatic is nice and all but we are in 2015 and nothing has changed. Maybe we should stop being pussies and go back to the old ways: these people have the ability to create humanity's cancer, what if we wipe them out?

That's not my opinion, just objectivity. My opinion would be yours, but I understand that this opinion is completely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and will not solve anything. There is a point where you need to be decisive, wanting to keep innocents alive at all cost is counter productive so you need to leave your feelings outside.

It's not like we bomb them out of nowhere. The other solution as given above would be to simply remove everything the West has there. We leave them alone, they're happy, we're happy. If they resume bombing us anyway, then we clean the region. But that would imply giving up money for the US and other countries, etc etc, politic is annoying. Bomb it, simple and clean©.

That's a special kind of Psychopath thinking there.

While I understand what your point is, and yes it "might" solve some issues, you're thinking is somewhat limited in terms of strategy, you honestly don't believe groups like this work in cells outside their own country? Destroying their country simply solidify their beliefs and they work in secret and kill more people.
Bomb the whole region and you remove at the very least 40 to 60% of them. The rest can easily be taken down given changes in freedom laws and throwing drones down the toilet in favor of ground attacks. Also the part above about making sure they never get a HQ ever again. Their only hope would be internet, which is covered by laws.

Surgical and tactical Strikes are required to kill those responsible to terrorism, not the innocents who didn't support it and just go about their lives.
And it has proven to be useless, for two reasons.

The first one is that you will always have collateral damage, so right off the bat, your thinking is flawed. You WILL kill innocents. You will. The difference between what I said above and what you say here is the scale. You rather blind yourself and think/say that killing a few innocents is fine, slowly but surely, while I simply say to stop being dumb and kill the whole region since you're gonna hit innocents anyway, at least be efficient when you do so.

Again, my opinion is yours, but our opinion is anything but efficient, this is why we're still drowning in it.

If you stand by this, then perhaps you should consider the following:

KKK - You're offering to Purge us of America? No thanks.
Red Brigade Terrorist Group - That's an Italian Terrorist organisation, guess we better bomb Italy also, along with yourself while we're at it? I'm not a Pyscho so I'll say no. You may keep your life.

Seriously the dumbest ***ever posted by yourself.
KKK are MLP virgins in comparison to ISIS.
RBTG: as you said, it's Italy's issue. They could clean a city/department, why not, but it's once again not comparable (it's most likely comparable to ETA/FLNC, which is pretty much harmless outside of their very own department).

You need to think about the scale and the actual impact. KKK is borderline a joke compared to ISIS. I don't know what are the statistics of the impact of the KKK but I'm sure it's laughable compared to the threat that ISIS is.

Also, politically speaking, every country has failed big time with Middle East. Do you want to change things or not? No, you want to keep innocents alive and live with the risk of your *** being bombed when going to the post office.

Again, I share your feelings/view/opinion, I just think that our carebear way to deal with terrorism is garbage. Being diplomatic never solved any extreme behaviour, and it never will. When people don't want to be diplomatic, you adjust to them, they bomb us, we bomb them. Easy.
 Cerberus.Immortalmoon
By Cerberus.Immortalmoon 2015-11-14 22:33:44  
is this how the Zombie apocalypse starts? I mean with bio weapons an all.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-11-14 22:45:25  
So much wrong with this it is not even funny.

First of all these people operate on idealogy, which is bullet and bombproof. It is impossible to eradicate it this way or even these people this way as they would go underground and into the mountains, etc if need be.

It didn't work in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq and it won't work here. It only makes it worse. You can't stop movements with violence. It just galvanizes the people, and the same works in the inverse.

Not to mention that you completely lose your humanity and become even worse than those who you are retaliating against. Causing many times more pain, suffering, and misery than those who first harmed you.

The French are a proud people and are have a history of pulling through. They will pull through just like any nation that falls victim to terrorism. But, a war of terror is never the answer and only makes it worse. Blah blah whole world blind, etc you get it.

The KKK didn't lose power from violence, and nor will Islamic extremism.
We are not at war with ISIS we are at war with the ideology of ISIS.

Here, put it this way. The answer to 9/11 was the wars in Iraq (nothing to do with it!) and Afghanistan. These wars are pretty much responsible for the attack in Paris yesterday. Radical Islam was accelerated. Every family member lost due to war breeds anger and resentment. Extremist groups use this to grow. It is simply cause and effect.
ISIS is directly born from leaving the quagmire.
As a note, I'm not saying we should do 1:1 what is listed, I'm saying we need to find something half way that is actually efficient.

If you wipe every single one of them, the idealogy would disappear. Remove freedom from your citizens, track them everywhere and anywhere, ruin their mountains, use any weapon you can that will target and eradicate them.

You have an idea that isn't being a vegetable while not doing 1:1 what I'm saying? That'd exactly the point of my first comment, to find something efficient that isn't extreme.

Iraq #1 was good, US just Mc Fuk'dup by going back where they should have never went back (same for any other country involved). But that was already mentioned.
Afghanistan was retardation, Vietnam was full retard, you don't need to be American to loath the government that imposed this ***to their citizens.

These people aren't humans, why do you insist on staying human? Also, the humanity is only given up for a short time, we go back to carebears after we're done removing cancer.
The point is to be efficient, to have an impact. If I'm given the chance to solve the issue that is terrorism at the cost of my humanity or life, I'd do it in a heartbeat, because I want results and my loss is a joke compared to the win.

I don't know what you mean by pulling through. We've been pretty impacted by this specific attack. I won't walk in the main train station of my city as peacefully as I did Friday morning from now on. I'm still fully trusting my fellow Muslim/Arabs citizens, I'm feeling rather safe considering my city's special trait but I'm not feeling safe regarding a possible random guy that will think that blowing up Saint Charles is a good idea.
People will keep living, for the simple reason that we have to. If I stay home because I'm scared of being bombed, nobody will give me money, nobody will put food in my plate. I have to go, everyone has, and I will not think too much about it because it's simply not the kind of person I am, but I don't understand that whole "get through". There is nothing to get through, nothing changes, nothing changed. The only people that will have to move on through something are the people directly involved, the victims, not even the police or army.

The second war in Iraq was not so good. I remember being heavily against everything that happened from Afghanistan to Libya and whatever is going on nowadays. If I was older I may have been just as much against what happened before.
No need for quagmire, systematically eradicate them, leave no stone unturned. If you have a half way solution, then it's even better. We avoid the extreme bombing that won't solve anything while still moving away from the drone jokes and the waste of time that is diplomacy.

We have terrorist groups in France, but you rarely hear about them, like VERY rarely. If anything, drug "debt settling" in my city are the biggest thing happening in the whole country and even then, I'm not even worried one bit about being a collateral damage of it.
 Bahamut.Kara
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-11-14 23:21:13  
Asura.Fondue said: »
This doesn't make sense in light of the recent attacks and especially not the attack on Charlie Hebdo in Paris.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 12 13 14