users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Ramuh » Rise of Zilart
Rise of Zilart
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-09-01 13:38:45  
Looking for a 6th to complete RoZ missions on Saturday. Starting at 1130 AM central time (not 100% time, but most likely). Pretty much any DD will do. Figured I would ask before filling with someone that doesn't need it.

I'm trying to complete tonberry fight prior to Saturday. If so, we'll start Saturday with Headstone Pilgrimage fights. If you want to come, but need tonberry fight, let me know so you can do it with the rest of the group.

We will keep going until too many people have to go (and I can't find enough reps) or we complete mission 13.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
サーバ: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-09-01 13:42:11  
Just gonna toss it out there, but you can fairly easily duo ZM6+ with a NIN75 + healer. The ZM5 headstone mission is the biggest bottle neck to get to sky. Either way, good luck!
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-09-01 13:45:21  
Hypnotizd said:
Just gonna toss it out there, but you can fairly easily duo ZM6+ with a NIN75 + healer. The ZM5 headstone mission is the biggest bottle neck to get to sky. Either way, good luck!

Yeah, couple that need it. Couple members are just there to help along the way. I'd rather have too many than too few. The focus is tonberry / headstone / antlion. If we just completed those on saturday, I would be happy.

Thanks.
 Siren.Kuz
サーバ: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2009-09-01 14:11:04  
Been years since I did ZMs... but when did they add an ANTLION to it?

Either way, good luck!

EDIT: by the way... if you start early enough... you can get from the Tonberries to sky in one day.
did it for a friend last year, took about 8-9 hours
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-09-01 14:44:02  
Kuz said:
Been years since I did ZMs... but when did they add an ANTLION to it?

Either way, good luck!

EDIT: by the way... if you start early enough... you can get from the Tonberries to sky in one day.
did it for a friend last year, took about 8-9 hours

I meant Anticas. sorry. Did CoP 3-3 yesterday so antlions are in my brain as well.

Like I said in the first post, the plan is to get to sky on Saturday. Hence the early start time.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-09-16 08:30:50  
We completed RoZ up to sky like planned. Just wanted to post so nobody got their hopes up if they saw this thread and wanted to join.
 Siren.Kuz
サーバ: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2009-09-16 08:39:38  
Krizz said:
We completed RoZ up to sky like planned. Just wanted to post so nobody got their hopes up if they saw this thread and wanted to join.

Congrats!
Enjoy it! even though it old school, i STILL enjoy the hell out of Sky every run. Just one of my favorite places.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-09-16 08:41:01  
Kuz said:
Krizz said:

Congrats!
Enjoy it! even though it old school, i STILL enjoy the hell out of Sky every run. Just one of my favorite places.

Thanks.
I'm trying to focus on WHM to 75 and a couple other things before I pick time and find a LS for sky.