サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Unholylilith 2009-09-01 09:35:59  
siren:
/seacom <i cannot speak any english> <party> <can i have it> <level sync xx+>
as a pld it took me 6+ hours to find party. 62pld
as a rdm i never found a party at all. 58rdm
ad a nin didnt get a /tell the entire day. 37nin
siren player spikes only with japanese players.

asura:
/seacom nothing
as pld u get /tells even when not looking for party. usually 5 sec after seacom flagged.
as rdm u get /tells even when not looking for party. usually .00000000001 sec after seacom flagged. even if your are not flagged u get invites every 5 mins.
asura spikes with US+MEX, UK+GER and JAP+RMT players.

hot jobs are always seeked. jobs like rng or brd get /tells as soon as you change.

there are no /shouts for endgame dynamis/assult/nyzule/etc for siren. english players are forced to play with veteran japanese players. xp grind is harsh. xp parties are forced to disband after no tanks can be found. found 1 ls for dynamis and the /seacom was horrible. they just fl everything lol. not to mention they leave you for dead so you cant lot anything. normally it would be /seacom 2 win 2 and maybe synth items freelot.
 Ramuh.Miemo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Miemo
By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-09-01 09:37:42  
ok?
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-09-01 09:38:44  
Yeah is there a point to this thread other than you hate siren?
[+]
 Siren.Unholylilith
By Siren.Unholylilith 2009-09-01 10:02:07  
yay i got replies. but are ramuh users reading a siren post?
 Siren.Kuz
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2009-09-11 11:40:06  
Unholylilith said:
siren:
/seacom <i cannot speak any english> <party> <can i have it> <level sync xx+>
as a pld it took me 6+ hours to find party. 62pld
as a rdm i never found a party at all. 58rdm
ad a nin didnt get a /tell the entire day. 37nin
siren player spikes only with japanese players.

asura:
/seacom nothing
as pld u get /tells even when not looking for party. usually 5 sec after seacom flagged.
as rdm u get /tells even when not looking for party. usually .00000000001 sec after seacom flagged. even if your are not flagged u get invites every 5 mins.
asura spikes with US+MEX, UK+GER and JAP+RMT players.

hot jobs are always seeked. jobs like rng or brd get /tells as soon as you change.

there are no /shouts for endgame dynamis/assult/nyzule/etc for siren. english players are forced to play with veteran japanese players. xp grind is harsh. xp parties are forced to disband after no tanks can be found. found 1 ls for dynamis and the /seacom was horrible. they just fl everything lol. not to mention they leave you for dead so you cant lot anything. normally it would be /seacom 2 win 2 and maybe synth items freelot.

Being From Siren I can say this...
What times of the day do you play?
I'm NA-EST, and play mostly after 7pm till about 2am and the weekends.
I constantly see shouts for LS's for Salvage, Dynamis, Sky, Etc.
Also, I could log on and flag up and get immediate invites
(In fact that happens alot in my LS during events, when members flag up for party placement... we get invites from people who are too HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE to know the difference between Ru'Ann and Ru'Lud)

ANYWAY...

To me it seems you're a server transfer. (correct me if I'm wrong)
And I have no valid theories as to why no one would invite you to a party except perhaps the following:

A) You play during JP hours and are missing all the NA's and EU's

Or.

B) You suck and somehow got a bad rep and while you flag up or /sh for party... everyone is laughing in their LS.

/shrug
 Siren.Dantius
user: Dantius
By Siren.Dantius 2009-09-24 10:38:00  
Why would you put in your seacom you don't speak English when clearly it looks like you speak fairly good English.

If you don't like seeking, then make your own party or learn some Japanese. Japanese players like it a LOT if you know some basic Japanese or some funny phrases. It helps a lot with getting Japanese players to join an N/A party. I tend to make my own party 99% of the time and when I seek, if I seek for more than 15-30 mins, I log off and do something else. By the way, most of the better LS's you need to apply on their website.
[+]