New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Einherjar » Odin Chamber V1
Odin Chamber V1
 Carbuncle.Zantestuken
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Zantestuken 2015-09-26 10:18:32  
Did SE extend time limit to 30 min yet for people going in less than 6?
 Asura.Prophecyy
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Prophecyy 2015-09-26 10:33:19  
Yes
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zantestuken
By Carbuncle.Zantestuken 2015-09-26 10:40:01  
Thanks for the reply! :D
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-09-26 10:41:04  
I was soloing Odin on BST before the update (in less than 10 mins) but it was tough riding the timers. Now, at least if you mess up, you have time to put Twilight on and zombie it. I screwed it up yesterday and had to wait on timers.

Suggest to start with Call Beast outside (NQ Cricket is enough), then go in once it's available again. After 74% (that dam Geirrothr move), use Call Beast again, save Bestial Loyalty (Bertha) for the 3rd. Remember that Zantetsukan will go off at 9%, but it shouldn't matter if you use the cricket's Tegmina at 10%; it won't get the chance.

Tried doing Odin II after the update, got it down to 76%(ish), but because you have to be so close to the mob to do moves, I walked into a Sleepga. I was asleep for way too long as the pet died to Odin + adds. One of the adds did Mighty strikes, and I was simply unable to resummon pet and get adds off me in time. Forgot to put Twilight on .. but even with that it can be a tough solo. I'm sure it can be done, just a matter of good timing and keeping adds on the pet.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zantestuken
By Carbuncle.Zantestuken 2015-09-26 10:50:20  
Ok, cool. I tried with my BST but timer always ran out. I will have to try out with cricket then. I haven't played BST for so long since i took a long break from game and now back at it again.
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-09-26 11:20:53  
Yeah, I got to say my BST is not top-notch (recently brought it out of retirement just for einherjar), but it does have 119 equipment. The cricket is well OP in any of the einherjar zones, except against Freke, then the damselfly does the trick.

Not sure how I did it in under 10 mins before, I just tried to zerg it without being in range at key points. I remember not really paying attention to my timers but always having a pet available somehow.
 Sylph.Staleyx
サーバ: Sylph
user: Staleyx
By Sylph.Staleyx 2015-09-26 11:53:38  
How many points do you get for killing odin v,1

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.