A Quick Question.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » A quick question.
A quick question.
By Teapo 2015-07-21 15:43:56  
So i have had a 100 blu mage with capped magic skill forever with just 1 spell, pollen... i have a hefty job ahead of me collecting spells. I was wondering if there were a couple that are just mandatory? I know you can only set a certain amount of spells what ones should I go for 1st?
 Fenrir.Atheryn
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-07-21 15:45:48  
A quick answer.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.
By Teapo 2015-07-21 15:52:08  
ty! this works

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-21 16:01:30  
Josiahkf said: »
Teapo said: »
So i have had a 100 blu mage with capped magic skill forever with just 1 spell, pollen... i have a hefty job ahead of me collecting spells. I was wondering if there were a couple that are just mandatory? I know you can only set a certain amount of spells what ones should I go for 1st?
the first spells you should get are the MP refilling ones like magic hammer and battery charge, then get all the healing spells.

then just get all the spells 90+ then work your way down.buffs like animated wail are nice as well but I haven't played blu in so long, they might have a stronger haste by now.

Erratic Flutter is Haste II. But Animating Wail was still being used in some trait setups a few months ago when I was still playing.

@OP - check out the job guide in the BLU sub-forum. Look at the spellsets/traits and get those spells first. Then go back through and get spells that make useful traits or have niche uses like saline coat, magic barrier, barrier tusk, etc.