Trump Talk™

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 4 ... 216 217 218
By fonewear 2015-06-30 10:03:34  
I have no problem with the way Trump became rich.
By fonewear 2015-06-30 10:04:57  
Maybe some people have too many morals to become a business man that is up to you.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-06-30 10:05:42  
fonewear said: »

They way he's made his money is dubious, at best, but so are like 80% of businesses in this country.

But taking out loans given in good faith and then suing someone because you can't pay the money back you borrowed as if it's their fault?

If everyone could get away with this student loan debt wouldn't be an issue and we'd all be doing as well as he is. :p
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-30 10:05:47  
Trump's a joke. If we want legendary business acumen, let Bernie Madoff out of jail.
By fonewear 2015-06-30 10:06:59  
Ramyrez said: »

They way he's made his money is dubious, at best, but so are like 80% of businesses in this country.

But taking out loans given in good faith and then suing someone because you can't pay the money back you borrowed as if it's their fault?

If everyone could get away with this student loan debt wouldn't be an issue and we'd all be doing as well as he is. :p

Student loan debt is more a problem with the education system in general. Which would take a long time to fix and probably won't happen any time soon.
By fonewear 2015-06-30 10:07:31  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Trump's a joke. If we want legendary business acumen, let Bernie Madoff out of jail.

His billions of dollars says otherwise. You can say he is unethical but that is not what I'm discussing.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-30 10:09:48  
So if I pick a bunch of liberal billionaires you'll be fine with them? Oprah for President!

He's a joke because his ego is so massive it undermines any real thoughts he could pose. I know America has an obsession with raging psychopaths, but lets not forget they're raging psychopaths.

Or giant children who never grew up. I feel that's the Trump appeal anyway.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-06-30 10:11:22  
So if I pick a bunch of liberal billionaires you'll be fine with them? Oprah for President!

He's a joke because his ego is so massive it undermines any real thoughts he could pose. I know America has an obsession with raging psychopaths, but lets not forget they're raging psychopaths.

His commentary certainly smacks of a young man I once knew who was raised in a conservative area and didn't know his *** from a hole in the ground, it's true. Such certainty; such deliberate delineation of right and wrong in an extremely gray area.

Such naïve fervor being whipped up.
By fonewear 2015-06-30 10:12:12  

I didn't say he would make a good president I"m talking about his business life. Oprah is successful too but again not a "leader of the people" more like a leader of bored housewives.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-30 10:16:57  
I wouldn't have a problem with the ruthless businessman type if they'd only stop pretending to be pious or giving a ***about people.
By Ramyrez 2015-06-30 10:20:06  
I wouldn't have a problem with the ruthless businessman type if they'd only stop pretending to be pious or giving a ***about people.

I wouldn't give a ***about them if they would just all get [redacted].

...guess I shouldn't say what I actually think on this topic.
By fonewear 2015-06-30 10:21:31  

I don't care if Trump cares about the little guy. What rich person does ? Angelina Jolie ? She is out there adopting third world kids at least !
By Ramyrez 2015-06-30 10:22:23  
Angelina Jolie ? She is out there adopting third world kids at least

It's okay. Her dad makes up for it by being a total ***stain.

Which is sad, because he's a great actor.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-30 10:23:40  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
What rich person does ?

Very good example would be Bill Gates.

There are tons of good "rich" people that donate time and money to charity that don't want the media exposure.

It is hard to believe for some but being rich and being evil isn't a requirement.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-30 10:25:33  
And yet Bill Gates went through his villain stage trying to corner the market during the 90s, going up against the gummint.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-30 10:26:22  
The reason Bill Gates had a change of heart is partly because of his wife Melinda.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-30 10:32:08  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
What rich person does ?

Very good example would be Bill Gates.

There are tons of good "rich" people that donate time and money to charity that don't want the media exposure.

It is hard to believe for some but being rich and being evil isn't a requirement.

Yeah, just ask Ben and Jerry!

Those prices for ice cream are beyond evil. Delicious evil.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-30 10:33:33  
I disagree with their hippie ideals but they do make good ice cream...
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-06-30 10:40:05  
Every candidate is required to show off his foreign policy acumen or at least pretend to have some.

Remember Romney's trip to England?

This speech is the Donald showing off his mastery of foreign policy. That's all.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-30 10:53:37  
I was hoping that some housekeeper accused him of improper foreign relations but I can't always get what I want.

Ah well, I'll have to burn some copies of Celebrity Apprentice to appease the progressive gods.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-06-30 10:58:05  
Bahamut.Kara said: »
I think he's generalizing the population in that statement, but hey, he says he's critizing US lawmakers. So, up to interpretation, I guess.

I didn't mean to minimize his statements by any means, he said some really offensive stuff. He just didn't say verbatim what Pleebo said.

One thing about the donald, he has little subtext.
By Jetackuu 2015-06-30 11:06:39  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
We can't take in all the "victims" of the world bro, we wouldn't have a country left.

How American of you.

By Ramyrez 2015-06-30 11:22:26  
Jetackuu said: »
How American of you.

America: Where our ancestors went to be free to religiously oppress people in the way they saw fit!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-06-30 11:30:06  
There are always consequences attached to the things we say. If you call your wife a *** do you think she's just going to turn around and be like "oh that's sweet honey I value your opinion of me and realize it's yours and that's ok" no. She's most likely going to be pissed and make your life more difficult. Same with anyone. A wife calling her husband something dirogatory or a child mouthing off to their parents and so on and so forth. I don't know why anyone would think it's any different for anyone else. Why is it surprising that people wouldn't like or would be offended by what is said and react accordingly.

It's like that guy who beat the ***out of the other guy that called him a [insert random insult here] or insulted his mother. When you say something people react or think of you differently after hearing it whether it be on a personal or public level. it's not really a surprising reaction.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-30 11:34:21  
Lakshmi.Flavin said:
There are always consequences attached to the things we say. If you call your wife a *** do you think she's just going to turn around and be like "oh that's sweet honey I value your opinion of me and realize it's yours and that's ok" no. She's most likely going to be pissed and make your life more difficult. Same with anyone. A wife calling her husband something dirogatory or a child mouthing off to their parents and so on and so forth. I don't know why anyone would think it's any different for anyone else. Why is it surprising that people wouldn't like or would be offended by what is said and react accordingly.

It's like that guy who beat the ***out of the other guy that called him a [insert random insult here] or insulted his mother. When you say something people react or think of you differently after hearing it whether it be on a personal or public level. it's not really a surprising reaction.

Stop being such a PC pussy.

Sometimes the only answer to a half-hearted effort at dinner is a throatpunch to get her back on the straight and narrow.

For freedom.

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2015-06-30 12:16:11  
Josiahkf said: »
Didn't expect just automatic firing, damn.

I would postulate that his shows and the like had run their course already anyhow and were seeing diminishing returns, and they saw this as a bit of a warning that "well ***, now he's really going to lose us revenue" and they cut ties.

But I could be wrong, I can't gauge the pig ***most Americans think of as entertainment anymore. Occasionally we're all on board with something, but most of the time I look at this stuff and go, "Whaa...?"
First Page 2 3 4 ... 216 217 218