Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 216 217 218
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-07-12 09:30:13  
fonewear said: »

I'm going to try to listen to all 3 hours cause who needs a life !

If anyone is interested Skip to 1 hour and 45 mins in to get to the Trump part.

thank you fonwear for the time stamp for trumps part

LOL !! i love Trumps introduction song now that is making a statement, heres looking at you Obama. i love this song

Rick Derringer - Real American (I am a Real American)
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-07-12 09:44:27  
Just watched Trump's speech in AZ. It was pretty good.

As far as the other issue goes, get used to people attacking each other in P&R, it's what people do best here.

It's part of the bigger problem in America and really throughout the western world. Don't debate the issues, just attack each other, ridicule them, etc. It's partly based on incompetent ineffective leadership along with apathy to actually take action and do things.

For example, people feel strongly about something, say feeding starving child. If you care that much about it do something with own time and money that directly affects them rather than forcing hard working people to cough up more money in taxes that ultimately gets sucked up by greedy politicians. Then if you speak out against it, they attack you for not being compassionate.

As much as I like Rand Paul for President, I would love to see exactly how a Trump presidency would work in reality. Honestly it can't be any worse than Obama, and anything is better than another Clinton, especially Hillary, in the White House.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-12 09:58:06  
I know people won't take Trump seriously, but I can't take Jeb Bush seriously. So I mean I'm willing to give Trump a chance.

I'm looking around at the Republican candidates so far and there is not one I'm interested in yet.

And how you can go from Hillary to Bernie Sander as the only other option is pretty pathetic on the Democrat side.

I mean really Bernie Sanders is the best second candidate they can find ?
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-07-12 10:02:02  
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Just watched Trump's speech in AZ. It was pretty good.

As far as the other issue goes, get used to people attacking each other in P&R, it's what people do best here.

It's part of the bigger problem in America and really throughout the western world. Don't debate the issues, just attack each other, ridicule them, etc. It's partly based on incompetent ineffective leadership along with apathy to actually take action and do things.

For example, people feel strongly about something, say feeding starving child. If you care that much about it do something with own time and money that directly affects them rather than forcing hard working people to cough up more money in taxes that ultimately gets sucked up by greedy politicians. Then if you speak out against it, they attack you for not being compassionate.

As much as I like Rand Paul for President, I would love to see exactly how a Trump presidency would work in reality. Honestly it can't be any worse than Obama, and anything is better than another Clinton, especially Hillary, in the White House.

well said i agree, he would be a nice contender.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-07-12 10:03:34  
I know people won't take Trump seriously, but I can't take Jeb Bush seriously. So I mean I'm willing to give Trump a chance.

I'm looking around at the Republican candidates so far and there is not one I'm interested in yet.

And how you can go from Hillary to Bernie Sander as the only other option is pretty pathetic on the Democrat side.

Bernie sanders is a very real contender
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-07-12 10:12:28  

listen to that father's story, my prayers to his family. All due to policies from the obama administration.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-07-12 10:13:02  
What "they" Fone?

None of these clowns ... candidates were selected by anyone save themselves.
By fonewear 2015-07-12 10:13:26  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »

Bernie sanders is a very real contender

I think he is a bigger joke than the people that don't like Trump. I mean the guy is from Vermont. That only should disqualify him.
By fonewear 2015-07-12 10:14:00  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
What "they" Fone?

True but does anyone but Bernie Sanders think he is going to be the next President ?

Who is next Ross Perot ? I mean give me a break.
By fonewear 2015-07-12 10:17:37  
Ask most Americans what Vermont is famous for and the answer is Ben and Jerry's ice cream. That is pretty much it. How does a state with more cows than people represent America ?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-07-12 10:18:30  
What "they" Fone?

It's an extensional they.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-07-12 10:19:32  
I don't believe that Bernie believes he is going to win.

I think he entered to drag Hillary to the left. If so, so far he has been successful.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-07-12 10:20:56  
What "they" Fone?

True but does anyone but Bernie Sanders think he is going to be the next President ?

Who is next Ross Perot ? I mean give me a break.

I think he will be he at least has a vote from me. He has a strong message similar to trump both are very unhappy of the free trade deals and how the US is being screwed by them. But Bernie does have a valid plan at least in my opinion everyone entitled to one.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-12 10:22:31  
I can't trust anyone that represents Vermont. I definitely don't agree with his politics either.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-12 10:28:28  
I might not vote in 2016. Which is basically what have the country does anyways !

93 million people that could vote did not in 2012. Good job people !

http://bipartisanpolicy.org/library/2012-voter-turnout/

"Despite an increase of over eight million citizens in the eligible population, turnout declined from 131 million voters in 2008 to an estimated 126 million voters in 2012 when all ballots are tallied. Some 93 million eligible citizens did not vote."
[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-12 10:32:00  
FFXIAH helping people decide not to vote since I don't know whenever the site went online !
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-07-12 10:32:12  
Whenever I'm in the country I always vote. 2016 may be the first time I try to whole mail in/overseas thing.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-12 10:33:11  
I think we should have FFXIAH elections. Give us some sort of power that we don't have otherwise.

Some perks that us "the great unwashed" don't normally get.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-07-12 10:40:56  

Both Trump and Sanders have very key similarities.

both were against iraq war

both are for military veterans

both are for revamping the healthcare system to provide for everyone " universal style"

Both are for repealing trade deals bringing American manufacturing back home on american soil with real jobs and real wages.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-07-12 10:46:27  
I might not vote in 2016. Which is basically what have the country does anyways !

93 million people that could vote did not in 2012. Good job people !

http://bipartisanpolicy.org/library/2012-voter-turnout/

"Despite an increase of over eight million citizens in the eligible population, turnout declined from 131 million voters in 2008 to an estimated 126 million voters in 2012 when all ballots are tallied. Some 93 million eligible citizens did not vote."

those 93 million americans or more did not vote for either party's because of the lack of faith in governance that nothing will change . None of the candidates related to the reality Real americans are facing. They may be waiting for Trump or Sanders for 2016, or perhaps the new line of candidates in 2020.
 Lakshmi.Deces
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2015-07-12 10:49:40  

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bf1_1436696281
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-07-12 10:51:06  
Side note, Iraq is a great example of why feels should never dictate policy. Had the nation not been constantly bombarded with feels from 9/11, or if 9/11 was prevented, there's no way that authorization would have ever gone through.

At least for the time being, people are more informed not to support the U.S. randomly invading countries. However, at the drop of hat, that could instantly change from some kind of big tragedy.

Iraq and Syria were once stable, peaceful places with good economies. Then the U.S. raped Iraq and gang banged Syria.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-07-12 10:53:43  
I just got to the end of trumps speech and love the closing song as well. very good speech.

Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-07-12 10:58:12  
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Side note, Iraq is a great example of why feels should never dictate policy. Had the nation not been constantly bombarded with feels from 9/11, or if 9/11 was prevented, there's no way that authorization would have ever gone through.

At least for the time being, people are more informed not to support the U.S. randomly invading countries. However, at the drop of hat, that could instantly change from some kind of big tragedy.

Iraq and Syria were once stable, peaceful places with good economies. Then the U.S. raped Iraq and gang banged Syria.

Very true, all part of the United Nations and World central banks plan to create a one world government with one currency.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-07-12 11:12:27  
I personally think if either Trump or Sanders get elected as president. The United States of America would at least reign in more control over its sovereignty and take less orders from the United Nations and would be more invested in our country rebuilding it.

If Hillary or Jeb get elected, they would sell the United States of America out we lose our sovereignty and they would further advance a one world government agenda.

In others words like Jesse Ventura says " Don't start the revolution without me"
By fonewear 2015-07-12 11:23:54  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
I personally think if either Trump or Sanders get elected as president. The United States of America would at least reign in more control over its sovereignty and take less orders from the United Nations and would be more invested in our country rebuilding it.

If Hillary or Jeb get elected, they would sell the United States of America out we lose our sovereignty and they would further advance a one world government agenda.

In others words like Jesse Ventura says " Don't start the revolution without me"

Leviathan.Andret
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2015-07-12 12:39:18  
You guys are voting for a toupee to be your leader?
 Ragnarok.Yatenkou
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Yatenkou
By Ragnarok.Yatenkou 2015-07-12 12:42:50  
Leviathan.Andret said: »

I'd rather vote Trump than Clinton on the fact that Hillary is a hypocrite.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-07-12 21:52:18  
I'd rather vote for a hairpiece than a vagina.
 Lakshmi.Deces
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2015-07-13 05:51:10  
Leviathan.Andret said: »
Better than voting for a teleprompter, that has "been to 57 states".
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 216 217 218