言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Windower » General » Organizer!
Organizer!
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 20 21 22
By DianC 2019-12-20 18:30:28  
How do I tell organizer to ignore an entire bag?
I'm trying to make it do the following:

via //gs org, it should basically check what gear is in my gearswap file and add any (missing) pieces stored anywhere into my wardrobes 1-4 WHILE NOT placing anything in my inventory or taking anything out from there. Is that even possible? I can't seem to get it to work, closest I got is going via 'freeze' and 'get', (freezing inventory AND wardrobes). It's alot more complicated to maintain it this way though, because for any change in inventory or gear you have to adjust the freeze...

Any ideas?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [54 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Empyrean
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Empyrean 2020-02-12 18:00:27  
DianC said: »
How do I tell organizer to ignore an entire bag?
I'm trying to make it do the following:

via //gs org, it should basically check what gear is in my gearswap file and add any (missing) pieces stored anywhere into my wardrobes 1-4 WHILE NOT placing anything in my inventory or taking anything out from there. Is that even possible? I can't seem to get it to work, closest I got is going via 'freeze' and 'get', (freezing inventory AND wardrobes). It's alot more complicated to maintain it this way though, because for any change in inventory or gear you have to adjust the freeze...

Any ideas?

I just started looking at this lua today and I would like to know if it is possible to set it to ignore all wardrobes. Was trying to search for an answer but after a few pages I figured it would be faster to ask.

Thanks in advance for the help.
By Sidiov 2020-02-12 18:10:49  
Bahamut.Empyrean said: »
I just started looking at this lua today and I would like to know if it is possible to set it to ignore all wardrobes. Was trying to search for an answer but after a few pages I figured it would be faster to ask.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Take them out of the <bag_priority> and <dump_bags> section in settings.xml
 Bahamut.Empyrean
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Empyrean 2020-02-12 18:13:11  
awesome thanks
 Asura.Iamarealgirl
サーバ: Asura
user: Latravant
By Asura.Iamarealgirl 2020-02-29 08:34:52  
i play with the sound off is there anyway to get a text alert letting me know ORG is done gathering my gear?
 Asura.Bippin
user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2020-02-29 10:35:45  
Have been trying to get organizer set up recently and getting this error

.../organizer.lua:157: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got string)
 Asura.Bippin
user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2020-02-29 15:25:40  
Tired re-downloaded the addon and still getting the same error
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [104 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Jinbe
By Asura.Jinbe 2020-06-13 03:39:54  
anyone know how to stop org to remove new items from my inv and stack them in mog house?
By Sidiov 2020-06-13 05:34:52  
as in newly added items? just update windower resources should be enough.
 Asura.Jinbe
By Asura.Jinbe 2020-06-13 11:20:34  
no, if i get new item which i dont have when i did //org freeze, now org keep dumping them in mog house
 Shiva.Arislan
サーバ: Shiva
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2020-06-13 12:53:31  
There's a setting in the XML where you can ignore non-equipable items.
[+]
 Asura.Jinbe
By Asura.Jinbe 2020-06-13 13:41:46  
thanks Arislan that would help alot, but the main issue is i was using org w/o touching safe & safe2. so if i get new item and its in my inv it will stay there, lately i geared new job so i had to add safe & safe2 here when it start removing every new thing i got from my inv. not sure if there is a way to make it leave new stuff untouched
 Asura.Aller
user: AsAller
By Asura.Aller 2020-06-18 12:46:49  
Can someone tell me whether I'm using these commands correctly?

I want to freeze my mog safe.

//org freeze safe other

I see that it creates a other.lua in appropriate folder.

Switch jobs, do //gs org and all equip is pulled from safe correctly.

Switch to another job and want to put equips away to safe (frozen state)

//org get safe other

This command isn't doing anything. No error. Is this correct the use for what I am trying to accomplish?
By Zhaoyan 2020-06-19 19:32:48  
Shiva.Arislan said: »
There's a setting in the XML where you can ignore non-equipable items.

I just went into the xml settings file and changed false to true on the lines within <retain> and now when I run organizer it doesn't remove any trash items out of my inventory. Thanks Arislan!
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2020-06-20 00:25:46  
Wow I wish I knew about this sooner, that is extremely convenient when changing jobs on the fly but I dont want random stuff to wind up everywhere in my safe/locker.
 Sylph.Ticktick
サーバ: Sylph
user: mofat
By Sylph.Ticktick 2020-07-04 00:41:55  
is it possible to make it work for safe1, safe2, and locker at nomad moogles?
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-07-04 08:47:26  
Sylph.Ticktick said: »
is it possible to make it work for safe1, safe2, and locker at nomad moogles?

Oh, it's quite possible, and more than a few people have done it.

I purposefully did not add that functionality to the official release, because to my mind there's something less obvious about it happening in the mog house. Maybe a dumb distinction, but I erred on the side of "don't let people do stuff in public".

If someone else wants to submit a PR to the windower team to add it, feel free, but I have no intentions on adding that. Sorry.
By Aerix 2020-07-04 08:58:56  
Is it actually obvious to other people? The most others would see is you equipping a full set of different armor after changing jobs, which could just be stuff you already had in your wardrobes anyway.

Or is there something I'm forgetting about?
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-07-04 09:14:12  
Aerix said: »
Is it actually obvious to other people? The most others would see is you equipping a full set of different armor after changing jobs, which could just be stuff you already had in your wardrobes anyway.

Or is there something I'm forgetting about?

No, like I said, it's probably a dumb distinction.
 Asura.Arico
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2020-07-04 15:06:46  
It's quite easy to enable access near nomad moogles, but one issue which is why I haven't PR'd my version is the way storage is flagged in the resources is the same as safe1/2/locker so enabling them to work at Nomad Moogle also enables storage.

There's a work around I'm sure, but it's more work than I wanna put in... but someone could/should.
By Devaraja 2020-07-12 14:56:13  
Has Organizer stopped working for anybody else since the update? I'm getting 'lua:212' when loading and 'lua:358' when using //gs org.
[+]
 Shiva.Ariaum
サーバ: Shiva
user: Ariaum
By Shiva.Ariaum 2020-07-12 15:46:53  
Update windower?
By Devaraja 2020-07-12 16:16:01  
Everything should be up to date.
 Sylph.Seidell
サーバ: Sylph
user: Seidell
By Sylph.Seidell 2020-07-12 16:32:25  
Noob question. Does the itemset for a particular job lua need to go into inventory or can it be sorted from storages in wardrobes?
By Aerison 2020-07-12 18:32:04  
Also might be a noob question, but when using //gs org it will only pull gear into inventory and not make room. This results in having to manually put gear into bags and running //gs org again.

I'm sure it's some setting I have incorrect, but does anyone have any idea how to correct this?
 Bismarck.Batton
サーバ: Bismarck
user: BattonBiz
By Bismarck.Batton 2020-07-12 19:04:14  
Seidell, It will only check items in <bag_priority> (in settings.xml) to inventory, not wardrobes from what i can see. General tip I give is to keep re-usable armor for diff jobs and weapons in wardrobes. If you have satchel / sack / case space and have a ton of AF/Relic/Empy/Ambu pieces, use the porterpacker lua.

Aerison, "Oppa do dis":
- check your <dump_bags>; if those are full, then that's why its not moving anything
- check your <retain> flags, if <moogle_slip_gear> is true, and the items are slip-able then thats why they're not getting moved.
- if its not one of those scenarios, beats me lol
[+]
By Aerison 2020-07-12 20:00:25  
Bismarck.Batton said: »
Aerison, "Oppa do dis":
- check your <dump_bags>; if those are full, then that's why its not moving anything

That's probably it as only safe1/2, locker and storage were the only dump bags. Thanks!
[+]
 Bismarck.Batton
サーバ: Bismarck
user: BattonBiz
By Bismarck.Batton 2020-07-13 09:55:12  
I restarted Windower this morning, got latest updates and am getting a line 212 nil error like Devaraja, assuming its "res.items[slips_id].english" causing the blip
By Sidiov 2020-07-13 23:07:19  
I havent spend any time actually debugging, but since i was hit by this - it appears for now you can somewhat safely comment out line 212.
At least that allows the integrated behavior with gearswap to resume.
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 20 21 22