Alternative News MainStream Rarely Covers

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Alternative News MainStream Rarely Covers
Alternative News MainStream Rarely Covers
First Page 2 3 4
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-04-29 14:55:25  
Police Execute Homeless Man For Camping

March 24, 2014
Albuquerque New Mexico Journal

May 2nd 2015

Mainstream Media Vaccine Propaganda Exposed
ScienceMag.org

NBC'S LAW & ORDER: VACCINE AGENDA MOUTHPIECE
NBC'S LAW & ORDER

NETFLIX’S DAREDEVIL PUSHES MEASLES VACCINE
DAREDEVIL PUSHES MEASLES VACCINE

The vaccine debate makes its way through your television set. Disney, who owns Marvel, and coincidentally was ground zero for the measles outbreak, has been weaving vaccine propaganda into their stories. This is termed ‘behavior placement’ in which subtle messages are woven into shows. It should be noted that watching television instantly switches a viewer’s brainwaves into the alpha state (relaxation, suggestibility etc.).
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-04-29 14:56:19  
Stop creating threads.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-04-29 14:58:06  
flower head said:
infowars.com youtube video

Seriously?

How accurate are they again? About as accurate as Brian Williams in a helicopter you say?

Stop using them as a source then!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Chilzen
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Chilzen
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2015-04-29 15:01:04  
Agenda-Setting Theory on MY FFXIAH site? It's more likely than you think!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-04-29 15:01:29  
Lakshmi.Chilzen said: »
Agenda-Setting Theory on MY FFXIAH site? It's more likely than you think!
For Truth and Justice!
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-04-29 15:08:15  
You see, some of us go to P&R to see what people have to say about various topics. While many of the posters fall along party lines, only a few have opinions across the board that can be accurately predicted by looking at an outside source. I'm pretty sure I can go to Infowars and know exactly what Lordgrim thinks about every topic they present, because he seems to believe everything they post. He then calls other people brainwashed, even though the people he calls that have varied opinions that don't come from only 1-3 sources that they blindly follow like he does. It's fascinating.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-04-29 15:11:33  
Don't forget that if you disagree with him, you are obviously worshiping satan's underregions.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-04-29 15:14:53  
BUY GOLD....PIECES.
RANPERRE GOLDPIECES.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-04-29 15:20:23  
In alternative news:

Doctor Oz achieves Nirvana. Attributes success to kale, *** pills and drinking goji berries.

Donald Trump: Still full of ***.

Government: Hitler or literally Stalin

Objectivist Sex Secrets: What Ayn Rand was too selfish to tell you.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-04-29 15:21:35  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
*** pills
The blue pills, or the femur?
 Shiva.Onorgul
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-04-29 17:28:03  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
You see, some of us go to P&R to see what people have to say about various topics.
Since when?

I'm pretty sure I could simplify this entire section down to a four-question flowchart. Evidence strongly suggests people show up to argue and feel superior.

No, I'm not disincluding myself, either.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-04-29 17:34:11  
Shiva.Onorgul said: »
You see, some of us go to P&R to see what people have to say about various topics.
Since when?

I'm pretty sure I could simplify this entire section down to a four-question flowchart. Evidence strongly suggests people show up to argue and feel superior.

No, I'm not disincluding myself, either.

That's just because you're brainwashed and can't think for yourself. Us higher lifeforms can have discussions focused on the truth without succumbing to the lies fed to us by Big P&R.
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-04-29 17:37:51  
I'd really like to actually see discussions happen, if that wasn't clear, by the way.

Yes, even discussions about some of the drivel that Lordgrim posts. Is it any worse than the right-wing trollbait that ChaosX digs up? We've lately reached a point where fonewear is adding to discussions and that leaves me slightly frightened.

I don't feel like digging into Lordgrim's latest "Here's a video from an unreliable source" news, but if the police are literally murdering people... we should be bothered by that, right?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-04-29 17:57:59  
I'd really like to actually see discussions happen, if that wasn't clear, by the way.

Yes, even discussions about some of the drivel that Lordgrim posts. Is it any worse than the right-wing trollbait that ChaosX digs up? We've lately reached a point where fonewear is adding to discussions and that leaves me slightly frightened.

I don't feel like digging into Lordgrim's latest "Here's a video from an unreliable source" news, but if the police are literally murdering people... we should be bothered by that, right?

I'd like to see some real discussions too. For starters, we'd have to see each other as actual human beings instead of projections of stereotypes. After that, we'd have to learn how to discourse civilly without name-calling and/or over-emotional responses. After that we'd have to make a significant attempt to see things from the other side's perspective instead of immediately judging the view as stupid and scoffing at it. So, yeah. I guess it's possible... in theory.

As far as the police murdering people goes, I have a hard time really coming to grips with what is actually happening. Humans like things in neat little packages that they can blame it on. "Racism" is one that comes to mind. There are a large number of factors that come into play, many of which are a part of what we'd call the "root cause". You won't get a full analysis of those by the media, because they insist on keeping it simple and stupid so that people can relate, which ultimately results in low-information judgment. I don't know enough to actually make a judgment on it, nor does a vast majority of our population, but they do anyway because it fits their agenda. Yay politics.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-04-29 19:08:41  
I'd like to see some real discussions too. For starters, we'd have to see each other as actual human beings instead of projections of stereotypes. After that, we'd have to learn how to discourse civilly without name-calling and/or over-emotional responses. After that we'd have to make a significant attempt to see things from the other side's perspective instead of immediately judging the view as stupid and scoffing at it. So, yeah. I guess it's possible... in theory.

Beautiful! Bravisimo! (A legit applause.)

Not that it really matters, but I think the only instances of humanity are in collective chuckles in P&R at this point.
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-04-29 21:18:14  
Are you being sarcastic or passive-aggressive or what? I may just be reading tone wrong, but this feels very back-handed rather than sincere.

I can't even address the rest of what you wrote because I can't figure out what you're trying to say. And I feel myself getting really tetchy about that. There's never going to be 100% information, unless you happen to be the peace officer who said, "Well, what I'm going to do is go find someone alone and empty my clip into him." Yeah, I agree, there's not too many psycho killers like that on either side of a badge, so we, as human beings, have to cope with limited data.

I suppose you're talking about the poorly-sourced stuff Lordgrim posted. Given the rioting in Baltimore and the events that precipitated that, ones where we have Justice Department reports giving as good an accounting as we'll ever get, I have to admit that's more what's on my mind today. But I wouldn't put it past some cops to outright murder just for the hell of it. They break every other kind of law, after all.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-04-29 21:21:09  
Are you being sarcastic or passive-aggressive or what? I may just be reading tone wrong, but this feels very back-handed rather than sincere.

I can't even address the rest of what you wrote because I can't figure out what you're trying to say. And I feel myself getting really tetchy about that. There's never going to be 100% information, unless you happen to be the peace officer who said, "Well, what I'm going to do is go find someone alone and empty my clip into him." Yeah, I agree, there's not too many psycho killers like that on either side of a badge, so we, as human beings, have to cope with limited data.
You could, you know, not be defensive all the time. You may be a pompous, well, whatever, but to be honest, nobody here cares enough about you to constantly attack you all the time.

Trust me, when people are talking about posters and their tone, they aren't referring to you negatively (well, not all the time).

In this case, Ravael is trying to be genuine in bringing discussion to the table. Don't twist this into him calling you out or anything like that.

edit: Now that I look at your posts closer, I see that most of the enmity arising from this forum comes from you....
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-04-29 21:40:37  
I was being sincere and addressing discourse in general, but I'll give some concession to Onorgul here. I have had a bit of a sarcastic streak going, so I can't blame him for thinking it may have been back-handed or used to call him out.

But enough of that "accepting my own faults" crap. I've got a reputation to keep up!

[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-04-30 06:51:13  
Fenrir.Candlejack said: »
Can the mods please just topic ban Lordgrim already? Kick'im out of P&R? It'd be greatly appreciated.
If they topicban him or kick him out of P&R because you say so, then they should topicban you and kick you out of P&R because I say so.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-04-30 06:54:43  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Can the mods please just topic ban Lordgrim already? Kick'im out of P&R? It'd be greatly appreciated.
If they topicban him or kick him out of P&R because you say so, then they should topicban you and kick you out of P&R because I say so.
That may be, but I'm not the conspiracy whackaloon that solely relies on lolinfowars every time I make a thread.
I'm just saying, requesting him banned from a forum because you don't agree with him just opens a whole new can of worms.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-04-30 06:58:22  
Also, on your first truth, you should add:

"without killing the child from water poisoning well before fluoride poisoning."
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-04-30 06:59:19  
That may be, but I'm not the conspiracy whackaloon that solely relies on lolinfowars every time I make a thread.
I'm just saying, requesting him banned from a forum because you don't agree with him just opens a whole new can of worms.
Did I say I don't agree with him? No. However, all he does is parrot infowars and Alex Jones, and takes his medical advice from Jenny McCarthy. He's a whackaloon, and maybe his family should look into committing him to an asylum for his own mental health and physical well-being.
Um...you just did say you didn't agree with him. More accurately, you don't agree with his sources.

Post deleted by User.
 Seraph.Ramyrez
サーバ: Seraph
user: Ramyrez
By Seraph.Ramyrez 2015-04-30 07:55:01  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Objectivist Sex Secrets: What Ayn Rand was too selfish to tell you.

I lol'ed.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-04-30 08:11:45  
How is this thread not to page 9 already ! On page nine I'll tell you what the government is afraid to tell you...
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-04-30 08:16:05  
What I've learned from the latest p&r threads is that dna is made of magical particles that you can't explain and that someone somewhere is trying to kill off the whole world, including themselves, with toothpaste.
[+]
By Yatenkou 2015-04-30 08:16:46  
If it gets peace and quiet, hell I'll request it too. I hate this ***anyways and I've been enjoying the lack of Chanti threads and crap going on lately.
First Page 2 3 4