Good Soloing Spots?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » Good soloing spots?
Good soloing spots?
 Leviathan.Restrat
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: restrat
By Leviathan.Restrat 2015-04-28 12:02:04  
With the return of double points, I am looking to get all my blu job points. Has anyone found any really good points for blu subduction spamming? Somewhere with a bunch of medium-level mobs that link or aggro would be best, I think.

right now I've been killing the fish and frogs in marjami pretty quickly for a bunch of points, wondering if anyone found anything really good!
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
サーバ: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-04-28 12:29:41  
Marjami also has a camp full of rabbits and flytraps just south of bivouac #3, not bad since these are linking enemies and definitely less camped.

Yorcia enemies are the same level as Marjami, and being mostly plants/vermin, will link extensively. On top of that, the areas are generally packed tightly with enemies so aggroing many should be simple.

There's no easy way to get there, but in Outer Ra'Kaznar, just north of the NW Lair Reive is a large room full of Umbrils and Byrgens, which could be rather nice for a solo mage. Slightly higher level than Marjami.

A little lower than Marjami level is Cirdas, there are Umbrils and Acuexes by the Skirmish thing. SW from there is also a room filled with Worms, Funguars, and some other typical cave crap, I forget what, but it's rather unknown and could easily gather a lot of enemies (well, except worms).
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [58 days between previous and next post]
By lhova 2015-06-25 16:22:44  
How are BLu's doing with Woh gates via stone warp in Marjami? I know that blm's can nuke ***to death there but I wasn't sure if a BLU could handle the zone as well. Also what spells would people use (Subduction spam?).
By Wordspoken 2015-06-26 01:29:25  
I thought all you need is accuracy? About 1000-1100?
 Sylph.Oraen
サーバ: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-06-26 01:41:45  
Cleaving bats is more than viable, but know that the pull is the most dangerous part. You will absolutely need a good DT set and to use proper defensive buffs. Carcharian Verve will be immensely helpful with avoiding interrupts. After that, it's the regular subduction strategy of cast, walk away, keep on casting.

And yes, good accuracy is needed if you intend to fight single targets, which is also a valid strategy.
By lhova 2015-06-27 07:29:05  
I tried to cleave some bats in Moh gates via Khamir and got raped cause I tried to subduction an accuex as well. I couldn't melee or magic it down. I know blms can fire nuke them one shot but wasn't sure why I had an issue on Blu.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-06-27 08:50:13  
Which Gates zone is the best for JPing on SMN? I'd guess fish and crabs, as I could group them and spam Shock Squall/Tspark for faster kills.