フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
First Page 2 3 ... 159 160 161
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-09-25 11:16:49  
Apparently they ninja buffed the daily relic draws. They're actually worth pulling every day now, as five and six star pulls have much more reasonable odds.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [75 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Zuidar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2018-12-09 08:48:16  
today I got Fujin's Arcane overstrike soul break ranged weapon that does 20 hits + 1 hit that breaks the cap from a daily pull. Still funny
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2018-12-09 09:07:08  
I still login for mythril but have no idea what im doing..

Been playing dragonball legends hardcore..

What is the current meta like?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-12-09 12:40:42  
IMO it hasn't really changed much in last several months. There is a new type of Soul Break coming out in the near future that sounds like a major power creep, though.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-12-09 14:00:55  
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »

Elemental teams centered around a Chain.
By Jetackuu 2018-12-09 17:04:55  
I probably haven't made any progress in about a year. Quite frankly upgrades take too long and there's too much lag. Hell recently was the first time I've entirely missed an event probably since I started.
By fillerbunny9 2018-12-10 10:32:41  
Bismarck.Zuidar said: »
today I got Fujin's Arcane overstrike soul break ranged weapon that does 20 hits + 1 hit that breaks the cap from a daily pull. Still funny

I got Zack’s 6* Chain Soul Break sword today.
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2018-12-10 10:58:28  
Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »

Elemental teams centered around a Chain.

Extending on this, depends on the content too. Elemental teams with chains are a central theme for Magecite fights.

They have realm-specific challenges in the Neo-torments that have a Realm chain so you just smash through that with a team full of realm synergy. The D??? fights are insane in that regard.
 Bismarck.Zuidar
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2018-12-19 16:30:47  
Redxiii's Earth chain Thornlet from yesterday's VII 3 relic pull draw
 Bismarck.Zuidar
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2019-01-01 10:22:02  
New years' relic pull half mythril off first pull: x2 bartz burst soul break water helmet and Elara's ultra soul break book that has 2k regen
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [266 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Zuidar
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2019-09-24 17:43:34  
I really love Celes's Awakening Soul Break. She's one of my good DDs for ice weak bosses now. I already have her legend materia for small chance of spellblade abilities triggering twice, so I have that and a Record Materia doing the same for two separate chances now.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-09-24 19:22:20  
I'd love to get Celes AASB because ice/holy is a great combo, I have Bartz to spellblade most of the other elements, there are multiple SSS's so easy to run two spellblade AASB's for ice, and I don't have any holy AASB yet.
By Draylo 2019-09-24 20:48:12  
I haven't logged into this for so long and I used to play everyday. I think I got tired of spamming auto on every low level crap they keep adding. That and how stupidly slow the menus are. They should adjust the menu speeds and make it so you can skip all the low level stuff in events and still collect rewards.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-09-24 21:37:32  
They made the auto-battle better, but there are a lot of menus and delays involved. I enjoy it, even with my criticisms of it. Much like XI.
By Jetackuu 2019-09-24 22:24:50  
Haven't played in over a year for doing multiple years without a day missed. I miss it at times but the delay from doing anything and the power creep/stupid things you have to do for the latter fights without getting 1 shot aoe'd it just got insane. Not to even mention the insanity of the gatcha system in it...
 Bismarck.Zuidar
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2019-09-26 20:15:11  
from the free x40 relic draw, Kain's Awakening soul break spear was the only good thing I got :p
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-09-27 03:51:59  
I got Kimahri AASB from the 40 pull. I'm done water weak Odin, and the X Torment. So...that's pretty damn useless.

Did first pull on banner 1, got Tyro USB3 dupe.

Did second pull on banner 1, got Tyro AASB and Auron chain. Now I have a chain for every element.

Went to finish my LotR and I got Desch CSB, Rikku glint+, Maria OSB, Meia AOSB...did pretty good.
 Bismarck.Zuidar
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2019-10-17 06:20:56  
random daily relic draw and got Lightning's Rank 6 Glint soul break that hits one enemy six times and lowers it's thunder resistance by 2 levels
By Draylo 2019-11-11 23:00:46  
Have there been any major changes this last 6 months? Logged in and so many random things

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-11-12 00:33:53  
Only "significant" change in the last 6 months would be Odin. A superboss after the 5* magicite, you clear him on each element, and first 5 different clears net you a "Moderate resist to all elements" accessory. Next big change is in 2~ days, when the 6* magicite Titan comes.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [956 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2022-06-24 23:26:02  
It's been a good run. If anyone is still playing this, we have until the end of September to check off those items on our FFRK bucket lists before it rides off into the sunset.

By Draylo 2022-06-25 02:25:50  
Omg, never thought they would end it. Have to give credit as its the only mobile game I ever enjoyed. A couple years in I kinda got bored because it just felt the same tired thing over and over, sad to see it die tho. Probably the only one that i also spent a lot of money, wonder how much I spent overall
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2022-06-25 07:49:32  
Was sad to see the notice on Thursday despite not playing the game much anymore. Mostly just doing daily and event grinds, not touching end game anymore.

Kinda crazy that JP still going and are apparently getting 8* soul breaks / relics. I guess clarivoyance still can't predict an end of the game, heh.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-06-25 17:47:19  
It’s crazy because I started this thread when this game first started up, but I haven’t played in a few years because I lost access to my super accomplished accounts and wasn’t able to recover it. Someone told me about it on Ventrillo I think and I had to share it with others. I loved every minute of this game when I did play. It’s a shame there are shutting down, it was a really great game that reminded me a bit of FFT.
By Jetackuu 2022-06-25 18:51:24  
Oh damn, shocking as those games basically print money.
By Cloudius777 2022-06-25 22:18:19  
started record keeper when it came out, a month or 2 into it i got a new phone but my account was lost for 7 years, then out of the blue my account appeared on my newer phone, so i started playing again and got really into it, now just 2 months playing after finally getting my account back the game is shutting down.... massive kick in the balls
By Draylo 2022-06-25 22:35:16  
Why shut it down tho? I can't imagine it was expensive to keep on. Crazy world we in, you dont have to kill everything old! Some of us don't like moving on lol
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2022-06-25 23:14:13  
It's somewhat ironic that they finally released a wait function to pause the ATB when a character is ready to act, which is a feature that I've been waiting for since the beginning. I was excited to see it, but the very next day brought the end of service announcement.

C'est la vie. My only silver lining is that, as of recently, I can clear some of the hardest fights in the game. I'd brag about being able to go out while on top, but it's not exactly impressive to take seven years to get good at a game that I played almost daily. Better late than never, I suppose.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2022-06-25 23:31:00  
Draylo said: »
Why shut it down tho? I can't imagine it was expensive to keep on. Crazy world we in, you dont have to kill everything old! Some of us don't like moving on lol

I hear that. It's always sad when an online-only game bites the dust. I wish more of them were restructured for offline use at end-of-service. For some game types I understand why this can't be the case, though. Many MMOs, for example, would have to be fundamentally transformed to be able to run offline on someone's PC.

For games like this I'm not sure why is has to be this way. Maybe there's more going on server-side than I'm aware, but it looks like the only major adjustments would be to shift everything client side and remove event-based elements. The game already provides other paths to getting equipment outside of paid gacha, so they would just need to fortify those a bit and maybe put a price tag on future downloads to recoup the development costs for the transition.
First Page 2 3 ... 159 160 161