Returning Player Looking For Casual/social LS

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Returning player looking for casual/social LS
Returning player looking for casual/social LS
 Cerberus.Bocajo
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Bocajo
By Cerberus.Bocajo 2015-03-25 18:23:21  
Hello!

I am returning to ffxi after 4-5 year absence to give the game one last hurrah. I only play a few hours per day with the aim of running through all of the story/content I was never able to do before. I am re-rolling on an alt to get a full experience.

If anyone has a linkshell to just chat or if any interest in old content let me know! ^.^

Name is Leming on Cerberus.
 Asura.Saprykin
サーバ: Asura
user: UryuAsura
By Asura.Saprykin 2015-03-25 18:29:41  
Well first transfer to Asura, its where the fam is at
[+]
 Cerberus.Bocajo
user: Bocajo
By Cerberus.Bocajo 2015-03-25 19:13:51  
I'm likely not going to transfer servers. I've not yet decided how much time I want to commit to this game yet, and it would be a shame to waste $18 if I decide not to play past the month I have payed for. Also, I think having a lower server population would be nice to ensure a lack of competition for all of the old NMs.

There are over 350 people logged onto Cerberus right now, if any of you are looking to pick up a linkshell member I'd love to join!
 Cerberus.Cruxus
user: Cruxus
By Cerberus.Cruxus 2015-03-25 20:08:21  
I'm in a relatively small/somewhat active shell, when I get out of work tonight I can pearl ya. Nothing exciting in our group, but ppl will help/talk when they're on.