By Leviathan.Kingregg 2015-03-24 00:53:54  
Signed! If it wasn't for FFXi I would of never thought about traveling to Dubai
[+]
 Siren.Akson
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2015-03-24 01:29:57  
@386 kinda surprising tho now my motivation to even do anything whatsoever in game is damn near nonexistent as well....
[+]
 Bismarck.Ruizutatakau
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Ruizutatakau 2015-03-24 01:38:43  
Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
I log in just to kill prishe trust sometimes

Trying to catch up on this thread and I'm just enjoying the back and forth between Sparthos and Lye and as soon as I read this I just *** lost it. I don't even know why I still log into the game anymore.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
サーバ: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-03-24 03:41:16  
glad i could be of assistance

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-24 07:58:57  
Chimerawizard said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Any bets on how many signatures this will get? Range of 50 though, since it's almost impossible to do exact.

I would say 250-300 total signatures by this time Wednesday, and it will die out by then.
157 signatures so far, and ~35 hours left to get the remaining 100 signatures!

Don't break a leg guys...
It said "345 supporters" when I checked.
The ***?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-03-24 08:18:26  
Over 400.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Vienne
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Vienne 2015-03-24 09:14:37  
signed ffxi <3 (now lets all make a bunch of fake email adresses and sign it too!)
 Bismarck.Branden
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Branden
By Bismarck.Branden 2015-03-24 10:10:33  
Signed because there's still so much I want to see developed in the game and even reducing to 8 servers and putting out updates every 2-3 months should cut SE's costs enough to make it worthwhile for them. Yes I want to see 119 salvage gear so i can wear my usu/skadi/morr gear again.. Content level 130+ abyssea/Nyzul [yes, please]. Hey just do quarterly content releases and bundle a bunch of these together as a downloadable add-ons instead and give me stuff to look forward to and time to focus on one thing instead of this monthly gear cycle..

By the way check your mailboxes, I received a survey from Square Enix last week (not sure how/why) but it asked for feedback and I wrote my feelings about this..took about 5-10 minutes
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-24 10:12:01  
To sum this thread up:

[+]
 Leviathan.Mckeag
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Tajinjr
By Leviathan.Mckeag 2015-03-24 10:13:06  
over 400 signed about how many people are on my server at peak time.
[+]
 Siren.Sieha
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2015-03-24 10:20:34  
Nope not going to sign it. Reason: because you all need to know how to let go and enjoy the trees and the grass and maybe procreate, except for the dumb ones. Wait. I changed my mind, signing it because there isnt enough intelligence to save.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2015-03-24 10:50:42  
Siren.Sieha said: »
Nope not going to sign it. Reason: because you all need to know how to let go and enjoy the trees and the grass and maybe procreate, except for the dumb ones. Wait. I changed my mind, signing it because there isnt enough intelligence to save.
Then don't sign it, are you always mad?
 Siren.Sieha
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2015-03-24 10:56:50  
Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo said: »
Siren.Sieha said: »
Then don't sign it, are you always mad?

mad like grrr or mad like haha, he doesnt know the cereal has nails in it.
By fonewear 2015-03-24 11:02:25  
To sum this thread up:

Just wait till 2016 when the last man in Jeuno is shouting someone please help me finish my relic/mythic/emp !
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-03-24 11:15:14  
fonewear said: »
Just wait till 2016 when the last man in Jeuno is shouting someone please help me finish my relic/mythic/emp !
Oddly that one person would be able to do those on his own, but won't be able to get something like Mage's ballad.
[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-03-24 11:21:05  
If they're the last person around, they won't need Mage's ballad.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Chilzen
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Chilzen
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2015-03-24 14:31:54  
I'm gonna play Devil's Advocate here and say such things as this are just going to publicly show how little support the game really has by this point in the community, and expose the sheer amount of dual / tri / quadboxers that have been paying the bills and idling in towns or fishing spots the last few years.

I mean, it's one thing for SE to say, "The game has had 14 great years of life, and we've done all we can as developers and community", but it's a whole other can of worms to see people desperately try to change their opinion and realize how much of a vocal minority they really are.

If you really wanted to send a message to SE, you should have helped spread word of mouth, which would have been nullified by SE having no idea how to handle the game since Abyssea era. They've honestly just been winging it, and having XIV originally flop didn't help, as it was clear Abyssea was going to originally be the send off, so then they had to bull extra content with VNM and other things, paid extra money to Sony for more HDD space to allow SoA to exist, and then ultimately just pushed away even more of the playerbase with Adoulin decisions.

Let Altana and her people go peacefully to the realm of F2P, so that more people can enjoy her charm, instead of begging the devs and SE to continue making questionable decisions to justify an update schedule.

YouTube Video Placeholder

PS - Signed anyways, since I'm a bad man.
[+]
 Asura.Hoshiku
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-03-24 14:38:57  
I'd be surprised if they ever go f2p.
 Siren.Murdock
user: Murdock
By Siren.Murdock 2015-03-24 16:33:50  
Almost at 500 now. Signed.
 Asura.Icemaush
user: Pieri
By Asura.Icemaush 2015-03-24 18:56:32  
500 now. Signed.
By protectorchrono 2015-03-24 19:54:09  
Asura.Hoshiku said: »
I'd be surprised if they ever go f2p.

After November, it would probably be the best move for them especially if they aren't making any new content nor making anymore major updates. If they charge after November, they are basically robbing their customers at that point for a game that won't progress anymore after November.

Then again, people with money to burn probably wouldn't care anyway lol.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-25 06:44:46  
609 signatures.

I guess I was off by a few hundred....
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2015-03-25 06:57:42  
No amount of petitions will save XI now it's had a good run and it wasn't going to last forever. What they need to do is let Bahamut finish what he was going to do in CoP and then unplug the servers so we can have them on XIV need more on XIV a lot of the servers are still restricted due to being full and all of the housing instances are too.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2015-03-25 07:04:20  
Creaucent Alazrin said: »
No amount of petitions will save XI now it's had a good run and it wasn't going to last forever. What they need to do is let Bahamut finish what he was going to do in CoP and then unplug the servers so we can have them on XIV need more on XIV a lot of the servers are still restricted due to being full and all of the housing instances are too.
You actually think XI servers can handle XIV?

In any case, we need to stop this mentality that XI existing is somehow harming XIV. Ya don't have to pull the plug on Grandpa for Dad to be successful.
[+]
By Lyncath 2015-03-25 07:06:43  
Really don't think this is going to work.

Points for effort though.
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2015-03-25 07:30:46  
Ragnarok.Sekundes said: »
You actually think XI servers can handle XIV?

In any case, we need to stop this mentality that XI existing is somehow harming XIV. Ya don't have to pull the plug on Grandpa for Dad to be successful.

So you think i think that XI servers used for a 13ish year old game can handle XIV? Don't be silly. I'd Imagine 1 small free company of people would overload them.

I thought someone might react like this really should have put /sarcasm at the end of that bit.
 Carbuncle.Arcksan
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Pluton
By Carbuncle.Arcksan 2015-03-25 07:31:59  

Closing FFXI will just make them loose money, FFXI players will not go on XIV lol...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11