言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Dev Tracker - news, discussions
Dev Tracker - news, discussions
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 ... 201 202 203
By dustinfoley 2015-12-03 06:46:50  
So excited that so much useful stuff gets shot down....so we can get glamour shirts!
[+]
 Cerberus.Ganlere
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Ganlere
By Cerberus.Ganlere 2015-12-03 06:51:22  
dustinfoley said: »
So excited that so much useful stuff gets shot down....so we can get glamour shirts!

Exactly! Pages and pages of no plans, but here are some more level 1 items they had plans for.
By fonewear 2015-12-03 06:57:00  
Glamour shirts that is the best they can do really ?
By dustinfoley 2015-12-03 07:07:38  
I kinda want to suggest combining all teleport items

Survival guides
Way points/proto waypoints etc
home points
outpost teleports

But I already know what they would say 'a single system for transportation would make no sense with the lore of this game, what do you think this is, FF14?' /we have no plans to make travel less convoluted

Can I have a level 1 fluffy emote/glamour item that does nothing so i can feel like a special little egg?

SURE! We will make plans for that.
By Zubis 2015-12-03 07:14:51  
Combining all teleport items would be fantastic.

I hate having to go to one NPC for VW ports, one for Unity, then Geo-Magnetic Founts, never-mind the rest you mentioned.
By Sandmaster 2015-12-03 08:53:40  
ilevel117 gear isn't lower to the end of 106 or something nearly that low. I play mostly light armor'd job's so its much easier for me notice the progression and then the JSE progression in that area.

Light Armor Comparison Espial Gamson VS Artifact 119 MNK:

Espial Gambison: DEF:122 HP+53 MP+28 STR+22 DEX+27 VIT+21 AGI+27 INT+22 MND+22 CHR+22 Accuracy+6 Evasion+49 Magic Evasion+60 "Magic Def. Bonus"+5 Haste+3% Set: Critical hit rate +10%

Anchorite's Cyclas+1: DEF:130 HP+59 STR+29 DEX+25 VIT+26 AGI+25 INT+24 MND+24 CHR+24 Accuracy+10 Evasion+52 Magic Evasion+53 "Magic Def. Bonus"+4 Haste+4% "Chakra"+62

There is very little in it. I've never understood why people think 117gear is much lower level. What ilevel117 lack's is additional stats. It fits perfectly into item level's stat progression. That is something we have seen ilevel119 Evolve into. At first people didn't seem to have much understanding of 'stat vomit', hence why it was called 'stat vomit'. A perfect baseline for ilevel119 armor without the bonus stats is the base stats can be taken from [A] Skirmish Armor.

Taeon Tabard: DEF:128 HP+59 MP+44 STR+22 DEX+29 VIT+22 AGI+28 INT+21 MND+21 CHR+21 Attack+10 Ranged Attack+10 Evasion+49 Magic Evasion+64 "Magic Def. Bonus"+6 Haste+4% "Fast Cast"+4%

The Attributes, Eva/MEVA, HP, etc were purposely kept baseline light armmor 119 stats because the pieces could then be enhanced with powerful upgrades. When we move into more JSE 119 equipment the Emph119 pieces gave enhances to the stats that particular job is 'Associated' with.

MNK Bhikku+1: DEF:125 HP+59 STR+29 DEX+25 VIT+29 AGI+25 INT+19 MND+24 CHR+19 Accuracy+23 Attack+23 Evasion+55 Magic Evasion+59 "Magic Def. Bonus"+4 Haste+4% "Martial Arts"+6 Augments "Impetus" Set: Augments "Kick Attacks"

NIN Hattori+1: DEF:133 HP+63 STR+30 DEX+37 VIT+24 AGI+28 INT+21 MND+21 CHR+21 Accuracy+24 Attack+24 Evasion+55 Magic Evasion+69 "Magic Def. Bonus"+6 Haste+4% "Migawari"+12 Critical hit rate +6% Set: Augments "Dual Wield"

The 3 main light armored stats are STR, DEX, AGL.

For STR: Legs > Body / Head > Feet > Hands
For DEX: Hands > Body > Feet > Head
For AGL: Feet > Head > Legs / Body > Hands

For Light armored job's the other arrtributes generally only play small parts if a part at all, in what you want to get out of one of those job's. I think this is one of the reason's Blu is so powerful because they are a light armored job that is a heavy magic user so BLU reap's the benefits of being able to wear light armor's DD stats and the MACC/MAB stat's of Mage armor. Due to game mechanic's and the ability to swap gear in and out sometimes more than twice to perform a single action, the job really takes advantage of the masses of gear it is put on. I'm not sure why SE decided to give BLU the gift's it did, but at least they OP'd a job that the band can't hop onto and play like BST, THF before that, and SAM before that.

Regarding Ilevel119, I feel like I am a lot more than 20 level's higher than a level 99. In term's of DD output my job's feel like they are much more than level119.

Look at Weapon's. From level 75 to level 99 each new level allowed us to increase a weapon's skill by +6. Giving us +144 skill going from 75 to 99 no matter what grade combat skill you have. Goin to level 119 (another 20 level's) we get +242 combat skill. Along with that, the +DMG rating's on our weapon's more than doubled (and nearly tripled) over their level 99 counterpart's when the +DMG ratings going from level 75 to 99 increased by around 50%.

I can see why SE might have done this. After Abyssea when we ran around popping a brew and being able to deal over the 99,999 DMG CAP with a certain Magic WS, and melee's having some 100% crit rate's with +50% crit DMG they needed to give us the feeling that we are powerful and have spent the past 10+ years leveling up into 'GOD' Status. Afterall, it doesn't matter if they had doubled the stat vomit, +HP, and +DMG rating's even more and slapped the ilevel 124 label on it, they will always be able to make NM's to scale with the stat's they are giving us.

The gear we are seeing now is like ilevel119-part2. If you look at the Muyingwa page over on BGWIKI, it say's he has Extremely high evasion 900+. That was the early 119 type Boss. In today's 119 Extremely high evasion is 1400+. Quite a difference from nearly 2 years back.

EDIT: Maybe the reason ilevel117 seems so under-powered is because it is. It is simply a raod-stop on the way to 119, or a gear template for returning player's to pick up until they can get that first job geared up. If SE had left us at 117 for a while like they did 50, 75, and 99 then we would of seen some gear progression in the 117 area but it didnt and the gear has attributes that bring the player up to level 117.
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2015-12-03 09:13:44  
They added ilevel 117 sets (bayld+1 and sparks) too late. That is the main problem.

Edit: Actually, they messed up all the way through the vertical progression.

It should have been like this (up to and including alluvion skirmish); bayld I (100) > bayld II (106) > bayld I+1 (109) > delve I (110) > skirmish (113) > bayld II+1/sparks (117) > delve II/skirmish +1/alluvion (119).

But when they released 117 gear, there were already sets that were easy to get and blatantly stronger even if they had lower ilvl.

And now it is more like this; .....sparks > alluvion. There is hardly any gear progression. Anything below sparks can just be removed from the game tbh and the stuff in-between are just skippable except some JA macro pieces from reforging.
 Phoenix.Gameesh
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2015-12-03 10:33:46  
I wonder if you can keep a shirt even after switching unities...?
I wouldn't mind getting Invincible Shield's armor :)
But he's not the most useful Unity Trust...
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2015-12-03 10:49:35  
Phoenix.Gameesh said: »
I wonder if you can keep a shirt even after switching unities...?
I wouldn't mind getting Invincible Shield's armor :)
But he's not the most useful Unity Trust...

Judging by the screenshot, they only barely resemble what the npcs wear and I am sure we will be able to collect all. This is just another post credits grind thingy for those who are OCD about collecting every single vanity stuff they throw at us. Pretty much a costume dlc :D
By dustinfoley 2015-12-03 12:02:29  
Well for 1, they are all SHIRTS, they all look like T-shirts, and 2of the 3 show dont look anything like the unity leaders shirt, matts does, but thats cause he kinda wears a generic shirt.
By Ruaumoko 2015-12-04 01:33:53  
Ring in the New Year with Adventurer Assistance Campaigns! (12/04/2015)

Quote:
The following campaigns will be kicking off on Wednesday, December 10 at 12:00 a.m. (PST)!

From Wednesday, December 10, 2015 at 12:00 p.m. (PST) to Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 6:59 a.m. (PST)

Chain Experience Bonus Campaign

Earn from double to three times the normal amount of experience from experience chains.

Chain Capacity Point Bonus Campaign

Earn from double to three times the normal amount of capacity points from experience chains.

Chain Monstrosity Bonus Campaign

Earn from double to three times the normal amount of experience from experience chains.

*The Experience, Capacity Point, and Monstrosity Bonus campaigns will feature faster currency accumulation rates than in previous campaigns.

Delve Campaign Plus

During this campaign, Delves will undergo the following changes.
- Earn double the usual amount of mweya plasm when defeating monsters or clearing a Delve.
- Monsters will drop airlixirs and airlixirs +1 when defeated.

Surge Walk Campaign

During the campaign, Walk of Echoes will undergo the following changes.
- Earn triple the usual amount of experience/capacity points when clearing a walk.
- All walks that appear in Walk of Echoes will be surge walks.
*Any walks already present when the campaign begins must be cleared before surge walks can appear.

Alter Ego Expo

Alter egos will undergo the following adjustments.
- Alter egos' maximum HP and MP will be increased by 50%.
- Alter egos will gain a high resistance to status ailments.

Incursion Campaign

During the campaign, monsters and notorious monsters will only drop grand coffers when defeated.

Vagary Campaign

During this campaign, defeated monsters are more likely to drop the Etched Memory and Codex of Etchings items. Additionally, exchanging the following key items at the Odyssean Passage in Leafallia (H-8) will yield an additional reward.

Fabricated Ward of Biting Winds / Fabricated Ward of Miasma / Fabricated Ward of Impurity /
Fabricated Ward of Ashen Wings / Fabricated Ward of the False King

Quote:
Incursion Campaign

During the campaign, monsters and notorious monsters will only drop grand coffers when defeated.
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Sylph.Oraen
サーバ: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-12-04 01:44:34  
Looks like we'll finally be able to farm T2s effectively without hating the game and ourselves.
 Phoenix.Enochroot
user: enoch
By Phoenix.Enochroot 2015-12-04 01:45:14  
inb4 zone congestion
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2015-12-04 02:16:11  
I feel they are doing these different campaigns and watching metrics in order to tune their system for it's semi-autopilot mode. They should just make it permanent.

Sylph.Oraen said: »
Looks like we'll finally be able to farm T2s effectively without hating the game and ourselves.

You can already kinda do this, provided you have a decent static group and aren't trying to do everything solo to maximize your personal loot acquisition. Requires some prep work though as you gotta get multiple CL130 entry items that you then don't upgrade further. Go in and quickly clear the NM's you need a pop from, then exit and reenter a few more times. Everyone gets a bunch of Gr. Coffers that you can go trade in for those NM pop KI's.
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-12-04 02:18:26  
We do that. Normally focus on farming one NM, kill it in about 2 minutes, then zone out. We still despise Incursion.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2015-12-04 02:22:02  
We still despise Incursion.

We all do. We all do.

Something that might help is identify a few NMs you need ahead of time, then farm 2~3 NM's per run. It's just as fast and helps you do them later.

Yeah incursion sucks ballz, why on earth did SE have to make those monsters so shitty.
 Sylph.Gobbo
user: Gobbo
By Sylph.Gobbo 2015-12-04 02:52:53  
Asura.Saevel said: »
We still despise Incursion.

We all do. We all do.

Something that might help is identify a few NMs you need ahead of time, then farm 2~3 NM's per run. It's just as fast and helps you do them later.

Yeah incursion sucks ballz, why on earth did SE have to make those monsters so shitty.

If NQ coffers actually had a decent drop rate on capes it'd at least not make it so soul crushing getting 10 NQ Coffers and 1 HQ. The chance of getting an HQ really needed to be higher. It's like Defending Ring syndrome hitting you multiple times a kill.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2015-12-04 03:19:25  
Sylph.Gobbo said: »
The chance of getting an HQ really needed to be higher. It's like Defending Ring syndrome hitting you multiple times a kill.

Get your groups KI to a higher level, it helps immensely. 130 is when you'll see several HQ drops per NM and it makes farming sets a ***ton easier.
 Sylph.Gobbo
By Sylph.Gobbo 2015-12-04 03:22:29  
The chance of getting an HQ really needed to be higher. It's like Defending Ring syndrome hitting you multiple times a kill.

Get your groups KI to a higher level, it helps immensely. 130 is when you'll see several HQ drops per NM and it makes farming sets a ***ton easier.

We're at 132 and the only reason you see more HQ chests is because you have more chests to roll. We still have gotten 0-1 HQ chests on multiple occasions.
 Bismarck.Zuidar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2015-12-04 03:24:01  

We're at 132 and the only reason you see more HQ chests is because you have more chests to roll. We still have gotten 0-1 HQ chests on multiple occasions.

Did you guys have some form of treasure hunter?
 Sylph.Gobbo
By Sylph.Gobbo 2015-12-04 03:27:13  
Bismarck.Zuidar said: »
Did you guys have some form of treasure hunter?

Of course we did, never go without a THF. It only affects the amount of chests that drop, not the quality of it.
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-12-04 03:58:13  
Yeah, our main popper's KI is 133, and we've still gone 3 or 4 runs without a single HQ sometimes. Often we only see one, maybe two, from an NM, while we're bombarded with 7 or 8 NQs each. Setup is PLD, BLM, SCH, GEO, THF. Just teleport to the NM, sleep adds, and burst him down. Even though each run takes all of 2-3 minutes, I still hate the horrid drop rates on HQs.
[+]
 Phoenix.Faloun
user: Chroph
By Phoenix.Faloun 2015-12-04 04:12:49  
Maybe wearing a shirt will allow you to call that unity leader trust, even after switching unity... Which could be cool !
[+]
By Pantafernando 2015-12-05 01:37:47  
Quote:
Hello, everyone.

I realize that everyone has been waiting on a response for quite some time now in regards to the status of monstrosity, and I would like to give you an update on the status of this as well as the development team.

The development team has been reorganized, and the team is more compact than before. Each development or adjustment task was given a priority, and the development team will be handling assignments in order of priority. With that said, there is content that can be worked on and that which cannot. Currently, the priority of monstrosity is very low, and there is a very low possibility that this content will receive adjustments or updates in the future. We appreciate your understanding.
By Pantafernando 2015-12-05 01:38:23  
Quote:
When equipping an Aeonic weapon you will be able to use the weaponskills learned through merit points--meaning you don't need to put merit points into those weaponskills to use them. The strength of these weaponskills will be equivalent to the power when reaching the fifth tier with merit points.
By Pantafernando 2015-12-07 04:42:43  
Quote:
Announcing the December Version Update

Greetings, adventurers! Matsui here.

The development team is currently working as strong as the gales of Garuda to release the final version update of 2016 on Thursday, December 10 (JST), and I would like to give everyone a preview of what’s to come!

In the previous version update, we introduced the questline to get everyone started on the path towards Aeonic weapons, but at long last adventurers will be able to obtain these brand-new, powerful weapons. In order to earn these weapons that enable you to unleash special skill chains, adventurers will have to brave notorious monster battles and progress through the quest. Be sure to give it a shot if you think you have what it takes!

On that same note, battle content-wise we will be adding a slew of powerful monsters to Geas Fete, which are directly tied to creating Aeonic weapons. Look forward to these enjoyable battles along with the rewards they have to offer. Furthermore, we will be making adjustments to the large amount of monsters that spawn in the vicinity of notorious monster locations, as well as the width of Geas Fete battle areas. As a provisional measure we will be reducing the size of the battle area for all zones, and we’d like everyone to try it out and give feedback on the user-friendliness.

Unity Concord will be expanded as well, and we’ll be adding new equipment sets fashioned after Unity leaders, which you can think of as Unity uniforms. Additionally on the item front, we’ll be making adjustments to the stats found on the new abjuration equipment, making them even more powerful to rival the equipment that can be obtained in Reisenjima.

The Trust Initiative that has been helping support adventurers will release new alter egos, and adjustments will be made to existing alter egos to make them even more helpful.

Other features such as a software keyboard for the Windows version, an expansion of the items that can be listed on the auction house, new emotes, and much more will be implemented to make December an exciting month!

Mission and Quest-related

• Aeonic weapons
    - Create new notorious monsters

• Login Campaign
    - Add new items

Area-related

• Reisenjima
    - Adjust battle balance

Battle-related

• Geas Fete
    - Add key items
    - Create new notorious monsters
    - Adjust battle area width

• Unity Concord
    - Add exchangeable items
    - Hide objects not related to the content

• Trust
    - Adjust battle routines
    - Add dialogue to certain alter egos
    - Expand the content in which alter egos can be summoned

Item-related

• Geas Fete
    - Add reward items
    - Adjust effects of temporary items

• Unity Concord
    - Create Unity-specific equipment

• Trade-in NPC
    - Add supported equipment

• Synthesis
    - Create new recipes

• Abjuration equipment
    - Adjust stats

• Porter Moogle
    - Add items

• Starlight Celebration
    - Add new reward items

UI-related

• Software keyboard
    - Add software keyboard to the Windows version

• Configuration
    - Add new categories

Misc.

• Title
    - Add new titles

• Emotes
    - Create jump emote
    - Create new chair sit emotes

• Auction house
    - Add auction house categories
    - Expand the items that can be listed on the auction house

• Auto-translate dictionary
    - Add categories

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/49406-Announcing-the-December-Version-Update?p=567821#post567821
By geigei 2015-12-07 04:49:10  
- Expand the items that can be listed on the auction house
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-12-07 05:36:06  
Quote:
Additionally on the item front, we’ll be making adjustments to the stats found on the new abjuration equipment, making them even more powerful to rival the equipment that can be obtained in Reisenjima.
Well that's interesting.
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-12-07 05:47:10  
I'm sorry, but how are we not discussing this?

- Create jump emote

We did it, boys. We did it.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 ... 201 202 203