ZeroGil Now Accepting Members For Events!!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » ZeroGil now accepting members for events!!
ZeroGil now accepting members for events!!
 Cerberus.Halticus
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Halticus
By Cerberus.Halticus 2015-03-07 15:23:42  
ZeroGil - we are a social/event LS on Cerberus now looking for new members to assist the endgame event aspect of our family roster. We are an LS with a wide range of jobs and experience, including numerous 119 empy/relic holders as well as single to multi mythic players, capped crafters/synergists etc..
This LS has a mixture of timezones so that chat/'events are always an option during anyone's timframe as there is always people present/active.
Keep in mind the LS is a rebuild of a previous LS and is 2 weeks old. If you need specific times/days we run, that cannot be provided as of now. We are looking to build a solid foundation and turn this into something everyone interested will benefit from.

We are currently focusing our energy towards:

Incursion
Delve (both v1/v2)
Single AAv2
DM2 farms
High-Tier BCNM's
Unity farms
JP parties

Looking for well rounded stun jobs for events
Looking for 119 Relic/Mythics
Looking for positive attitudes (when events are run, its all business in chat. We keep the jokes at the front door and pick em up when we exit).

Most people ingame are left w/ few options nowadays:

Either you have a static or you don't.
PUG's are hit or miss (miss most times)

If you are looking for a solid LS with a good group of people, /tell Halticus, Avalon, Blevinn, Kaepernick, Soleus, Voltaiclv, Pickly, for info/pearl. Stay away from Concierge as someone is taking pearls and dropping them to prevent members from joining. Haters gonna hate I guess lol
[+]
By protectorchrono 2015-03-07 15:28:06  
Cerberus.Halticus said: »
ZeroGil - we are a social/event LS on Cerberus now looking for new members to assist the endgame event aspect of our family roster. We are an LS with a wide range of jobs and experience, including numerous 119 empy/relic holders as well as single to multi mythic players, capped crafters/synergists etc..
This LS has a mixture of timezones so that chat/'events are always an option during anyone's timframe as there is always people present/active.
Keep in mind the LS is a rebuild of a previous LS and is 2 weeks old. If you need specific times/days we run, that cannot be provided as of now. We are looking to build a solid foundation and turn this into something everyone interested will benefit from.

We are currently focusing our energy towards:

Incursion
Delve (both v1/v2)
Single AAv2
DM2 farms
High-Tier BCNM's
Unity farms
JP parties

Looking for well rounded stun jobs for events
Looking for 119 Relic/Mythics
Looking for positive attitudes (when events are run, its all business in chat. We keep the jokes at the front door and pick em up when we exit).

Most people ingame are left w/ few options nowadays:

Either you have a static or you don't.
PUG's are hit or miss (miss most times)

If you are looking for a solid LS with a good group of people, /tell Halticus, Avalon, Blevinn, Kaepernick, Soleus, Voltaiclv, Pickly, for info/pearl. Stay away from Concierge as someone is taking pearls and dropping them to prevent members from joining. Haters gonna hate I guess lol

Sounds like a good LS. I wish you the best of luck man. I'll keep your LS in mind if I ever decide to hop to Cerberus. :)
[+]
 Cerberus.Halticus
By Cerberus.Halticus 2015-03-10 13:29:49  
Bump!
 Cerberus.Halticus
By Cerberus.Halticus 2015-03-12 15:06:42  
Bump!
 Cerberus.Thunderfang
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Thunderfang 2015-03-12 15:34:32  
I'd like to join but Zero hates WW/X members it would seem..?