Returning Player Looking For LS.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Returning player looking for LS.
Returning player looking for LS.
By kingfischer 2015-01-20 22:34:03  
Hello all! Never posted on this forum before but figured I'd give it a shot. My wife and I are returning from a year and a half lapse of things have changed quiet a bit from what we knew. Both of us are pretty casual players and not looking for endgame LS. Neither of us have the time/energy to devout to it. I would like to do some of the older endgame content but never had a group willing to help out :/
My character is Siondra and I almost exclusively play RDM. I can level other stuff but rdm is my love of this game. My wife plays DRG and that's about it.
So if anyone has a shell that's willing to let us jump into things now and again we would like to chat with people.
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-20 23:54:41  
kingfischer said: »
Hello all! Never posted on this forum before but figured I'd give it a shot. My wife and I are returning from a year and a half lapse of things have changed quiet a bit from what we knew. Both of us are pretty casual players and not looking for endgame LS. Neither of us have the time/energy to devout to it. I would like to do some of the older endgame content but never had a group willing to help out :/
My character is Siondra and I almost exclusively play RDM. I can level other stuff but rdm is my love of this game. My wife plays DRG and that's about it.
So if anyone has a shell that's willing to let us jump into things now and again we would like to chat with people.

Level caps are gone.
Most old content is soloable, with your wife, easy duo.
Endgame isn't all that intense anymore, on cerberus we take reasonably geared peep and you attend whenever you can. Game isn't super devout like it used to be
By kingfischer 2015-01-21 18:16:28  
We stopped last June after Adoulin came out. Plus we were used to duoing most thing but that gets old fairly quickly. I did get fairly good at dualboxing our characters though when she didn't want to play :)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.